[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>$300 given out just now, next giveaway is for $1000
>1200 members in 1 day
>Dapps in development
>not out yet

Pilotdoge com
Pilotdoge on telegram
>>
How tf do you get 1200 members in one day
>>
>>39070224
Good marketing it seems
>>
>>39070262
>>39070224
By paying for it. Also NIGGER.
>>
Fuck giveaways, buy this shit
>>
This is gonna blow for sure
>>
>>39070286
Well yeah if you fucking pay for your own marketing that means the devs believe in it? Fucking poorfag
>>
Sir when can I gamble my money on this?
>>
Ok, all these replies stink of curry but lets ignore that.
What the fuck is bounce finance where this is launching presale?
I looked at the website and it looks pretty sketchy and most of the forum posts on it were "Help, i got scammed"
Now i may be wrong, but to me it seems the jeet devs had 1 BNB to spend and they paid to bot the tg since its soo quiet. Now they cant afford dxsale fees and are going to a shadier site.
Would love some counter argument to explain why dxsale is avoided. There was some word of antibot measures here, but i couldnt find any specific info about that.
>>
>>39070577
>cant afford dxsale fees
Wtf

Dxsale is full of bots, bots will fill up the presale and dump it all and the project fails, I guess bounce is not like that since it isn’t as popular and no bots are made to lurk in there.
Also, do you know how many times a dxsale presale fucked me? I’m down to trying something new. It’s all fucking internet money anyways
>>
>>39070498
>paying for fake Telegram followers
Top lel. Nigger.
>>
>>39070655
This didnt answer anything.
>cant afford dxsale fees
This was more of a joke since to list in dxsale you have to pay 1BNB

>dxsale is full of bots
True, the only way around this is to either whitelist or launch when the tg has low enough numbers that bots havent caught up yet.

>bounce has less bots
You really think people who use these bots wont take 5 minutes to make them usable on bounce?

With dxsale i feel safer and considering another dogecoin with a botted tg is doing this, it doesnt send the best message
>>
Lets do this fellas, pump this
>>
>>39070734
It’s not botted retard, there was a huge twitter promotion yesterday and people started flooding in. Bots get kicked by that captcha on entry

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.