[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (5).jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Peak bag was $5.6 million. Now worth 450k

I should have sold the top last time but no one could have predicted Elon and China FUD. I don't want to get greedy and make the same mistake again

>27
>Live in NJ with parents
>Wagecucking job for health insurance

I want to buy a place, a car, and coast for the rest of my life. I don't want to move far from my family/friends. I do want to travel though. What is the safe cash out?

Bonus: Trips I cash that out no matter what
>>
>>39068299
cute boy
>>
Cash out when that 450k is worth 3 mil
>>
File: 1626606176081.gif (146 KB, 426x407)
146 KB
146 KB GIF
shouldt have asked for trips anon
>>
>the bull run is back on
anon i...
>>
$10m

next time listen to the red flags, elon and china was discussed for ages
>>
>>39068322

What about Biden tax? 3 mil still enough?
>>
>>39068299
Imagine having 5mil and not cashing out at least 1 mil
You're an idiot
>>
>>39068299
Why would you not cash out at even 1 million? Maybe 2?

You were good. You had fuck you money. I mean, realistically, you still do have fuck you money.

Not financial advise, but I think you should just get it out of your crypto savings account and put it into an ETF. I guess you want to hit a milly again, but whatever. Hold on, let me run some calculations.
>>
>>39068299
>Peak bag was $5.6 million. Now worth 450k
ok so you were holding dogshit
>no one could have predicted Elon and China FUD
or you could have stopped holding dogshit
>>
>>39068299
At 37 years old you'll be a guaranteed millionaire just reinvesting that into an ETF, with DRIP. It might be less appealing than 5.6 but it's still a milly. If you don't care about hitting seven figures precisely, then you could forego DRIP and collect nearly 4k a month just for sitting on your ass.

I don't understand why you wouldn't just cash out at a milly if you wanted all that shit. You could have gotten your own small place, a nice car, and traveled. You can still do all that shit with 450k though.

Well, maybe not the house part, but you can definitely do the car and the traveling. I'm not sure if you'll get taxed when you take out your 450k and what that'll widdle it down to. But assuming you still have 400k left, if you were willing to cut it in half, you could definitely get your own spot. After that, you could go on a few trips for 10k.
>>
>>39068552

What I am hodling is not dogshit. My bag is comfy af given the token's utility and future utility. It just got tanked by the whole market collapsing. It's still hodling up pretty good

.>>39068530

Yeah I fucked up. I was too worried about getting taxed. I know if I had lasted another 7 days I probably would have pulled mostly everything out anyway. Sucks anon.
>>
>>39068592

Thanks anon. I will look into this if we keep crabbing. I will rope if we dump probably.

And yeah housing is pretty much out. I live in the worst state for buying any sort of property and I'm too much of an introvert to move some place else and make new friends. Moving to a closer state is boring too.
>>
>>39068506
This.
>>
>>39068299
HOLY SHIT ANON DID YOU GET FUCKING RUGGED?
>>
>>39068619
>>39068688
No problem. I am able to say this because I was running my own calculations. At 40~45, I will be a millionaire with my current investment plan just for sitting on my ass. A little depressing thinking about being that old, but I did say 4 years ago to myself that I didn't want to be 40 and alone, and with that much money, presuming all goes well and I'm still alive, I won't be.

With that being said, you have more than twice what I have to invest, and you made it all on your own. I'm flipping an inheritance. I could never judge you for your decision. Just don't lose any more money. 450k is still fuck you money no matter what /biz/ says. No matter what anybody says, really. Hang around /smg/ instead of shitcoin threads. Talk to the bank. They will be nice to you with six figures. They're nice to ME and I have half of what you've got.
>>
>>39068619
What are you holding OP. 90% loss is rough. As stated, cash out a mill a 3-5mm . From there just repeat every time it goes up a mill slowly cash out. You won’t be timing the top, but you’ll have financial freedom and still get to keep some of your bags.
>>
>>39068742
In fact, honestly, just to be safe, I think I'd do some calculations about tax and cash out just the right amount to hold like 200~220k after taxes just to be on the safer side, and then maybe invest that. You'll be beating out 90% of Americans with that basic strategy alone, and the rest of your money you can keep playing with whatever you're holding.

Don't kill yourself OP. No matter what anyone says, IITT or otherwise, you're a top notch dude. To even be able to have this conversation means you're a special, high-class human being.
>>
>>39068299
$100 million
Anything less and you're a niggerfaggot
>>
>>39068619
cash out 100k now invest in rope studio, mary will like it :)
>>
>>39068619
>It just got tanked by the whole market collapsing. It's still hodling up pretty good
and other cope sentences you can tell yourself
there's a massive difference between -50%, -70%, and a -90%
if you held literally anything that wasnt dogshit you'd still have 1 or 2 mil right now
You're probably bagholding shib, or safemoon, or something similar, and for that I don't pity your losses you gambling degenerate
>>
File: 1626818934656.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1005)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>39068299
scale out 100k to put into stocks and PMs, and learn to hedge
>>
>>39068299
He is holding doge hahahahah
>>
>>39068299
What about blockbank they have a great partnership with Link.
>>
>>39068743

FEG

Do research anon but you're going to like what you see
>>
>>39068945
Do you like to see blockbank pumping, Verasity, and Bepro?
>>
>>39069065

What are these tokens Rajeesh
>>
>>39069081
Those Blockbank , Bepro and Verasity are going to save your life once you get rekt with meme coins.
>>
>>39069124

I don't own meme tokens sir
>>
>>39068299
Put some into Million Token and cash that out when it hits 10k
>>
>>39068619
>token's utility and future utility
lmao, you've fooled yourself
>>
>>39068619
Time to rotate to Million (ticker: MM)
>>
>>39069745

Read the whitepaper and look at how fast it completed the roadmap. FEGRox will be the new Vitalik within 3 years.
>>
>>39069065
Blockbank is lowcap gem, early birds will be well rewarded with it as this token will stay for long.
>>
>>39069179
you seem to be an intelligent one then, the likes of blockbank, verasity are good to invest in and looking at the dump this is the right time to settle in and thank me later
>>
>>39068896
They have a big fucking list of partnerships with other blockchains and also check out their investors to! This project is definitely worth the fuckin hodl
>>
>>39070389
you should check out the whitepaper for blockbank too it clarified a lot of concepts about crypto market in general. The project seems to have everything the market has to offer.
>>
If you think this is a bull run you are about to get fucked
>>
>>39068506
yeah, it is pretty greedy to be over 5m and not pulling 1-2m out into USDC and staking on CB for 4%.
>>
>>39070779
>>39070866
>>39072270
>>39070642

Holy fuck look at these pajeets trying to beg a whale to invest in their honeypot
>>
>>39072603
>pulling 1-2m out into USDC and staking on CB for 4%.
That's not pulling out you absolute trodlodyte. Either withdraw it to your bank or keep it secure in your wallet. Use LPs if you want return on your stables.
>>
>>39068299
why? do you want to be a pharma slut?
>>
File: bren.jpg (25 KB, 270x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>39068506
Had to drop in just to go
>this
OP, you're so fucking stupid if you're not larping, holy shit.
>>39068505
Even if it isn't... you do realize you can still reinvest and you'd have to be retarded to not make it with 3 million initial?
I pity you but also feel okay about the way things turned out because Jesus Christ, you did not deserve those kinds of gains.
>>
>>39068506
this desu
>>
>27 living in NJ w parents.
>6 fig hell crypto fag
are you unironically me?

anyway if you already got to 5.6m I would wait until at least half that to start cashing out. Once you reach half that start DCA cashing out. Write down your exit goals and cash out a percentage youre comfortable w so youre sure youll go through w it. My top/bottom this run was 500/100k and I made the same mistake as you. Congrats on making it anon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.