[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


What does this mean for the value of gold?
>>
>>37377455
They will liquidate their gold, i.e. Macron literally rugged gold kek
>>
Bailout for what
>>
>>37377455
>Africa
The Africans don't want the French there, the French people don't want to be there. Why is Macron doing this?
>>
>>37377455
Yes Africa needs more money so women can keep pumping out 10 kids each.
Ahhhh we had such a promising future till white people decided to halt advancement to baby sit niggers.
>>
arent the french prone to revolts or are they euthanized
>>
>>37377542
>arent the french prone to revolts or are they euthanized
The entire youth of the west is sedated with weed, vidya, social media and porn anon.

>t. zoomie doomie
>>
>>37377455
>africa
biggest money laundering scheme in the history of jewry. Billions upon billions of dollars have been thrown at the black hole known as africa for a century and that money is never seen by anyone again. The money goes and that continent remains a shithole.
>>
>>37377512
That sense of exploration seems to have backfired. It's pretty funny in a self destructive kind of way
>>
what do anons think about the theory that a lot of gold held in reserve is fake gold that no country talks about because it would take too much work and manpower to find the fakes?
>>
>>37377542
>>37377592
all the good man in white countries died in WW1 and WW2. You'll never get a breed like the pre WW1 white man ever again.
>>
>>37377505
The African governments want them there. At least the important ones like Mali and Chad.
>>
Fuck this froggette
>>
>>37377988
Most gold in government possession is probably fake while the real one was taken by the corrupt officials.
This applies to the whole world.
>>
>>37377505
Well white women want orgasms and African men want white women so there's that
>>
>>37377888
I mean we could take the more cynical angle and imagine that Live Aid and similar projects were launched with the specific purpose to balloon Africas population to facilitate the planned population replacement in Europe.
>>
File: pmg_marketsizes.png (204 KB, 821x572)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>37377455
>>37377493
It's bailout for banks for Basel 3
> Paper gold won't count as reserve
> Every bank will ask for physical
> There is more paper gold than physical (naked short)
> Buillon banks settle in cash (default), banks don't have reserves
> Marcon tags national bank's gold as "allocated" to bank reserves
> Gold will not physically move from NBs vault
> Banks can print 20x the money than the gold value
> Spend 1 part to Africa, 19 part at home to win reelection
>>
File: 1621940938279.gif (3.69 MB, 506x530)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB GIF
>>37378211
>>
>>37378023
the french portrayal in the apocalypse now movie for the vietnam war was pretty cool
>>
>>37378333
Kek cope
>>
>>37377888
Yeah kinda makes you wish your ancestors stayed the fuck in Europe. Inventing planes also has been a disaster for the white races.
>>
>>37378276
The Jews have had it planned since before WW2.
>>
>>37377455
Why are the elites want to give all their money to niggers
>>
>>37377455
Most of the gold is held by the governments stored in US federal reserve. It was always a centralised ponzy scheme. I'd goldcucks bought satoshis instead of gold they'd have made it.
>>
>>37377505
Africa is informal French colony.
>>
>>37378211
African men need some buck breaking tho.
>>
>>37378211
People like you should be put in jail and executed.
>>
>>37377505
Muh empire
>>
>>37378211
>>
>>37377455
Is France a real country? They should go to Africa to take gold not give it to them
>>
>>37377505
Only America loves niggers more than France.
>>
(((they))) start fudding gold and bitcoin. things must be real shit
>>
>>37378516
/thread
>>
>>37378564
>Why are the elites want to give all their money to niggers

Because they don't want to rule over a planet of intelligent people.
They are essentially destroying humanity because they would rather do that then lose power.
>>
>>37379211
The perfect example of ruling in hell instead of serving in heaven
>>
>>37377505
>Why is Macron doing this?
Because he's an NWO servant. Yet another childless servant who will laugh at your family being raped, tortured, and having no future: extinct. Hey just as long as he can eat 5-star meals for life, he's set.

Softly conquered.

Repeat.
after
me:

Not your banks? Not your control. A nation/people who don't own their own money systems doesn't control their own fate.
>>
>>37378516
So jews are actually the Übermensch that /pol/acks think whites are?
>>
>>37379211
>white fags would rather join the jews and destroy their own instead of returning to the old ways
Based chinks will exterminate everyone else and i can’t wait till that day finally comes
>>
>>37379320
>people who don't own their own money systems doesn't control their own fate.
Sounds like commie talk. Helicopter rides are long overdue.
>>
>>37377455
>Sell Gold Reserves to Fund Bailout for Africa
what the fuck? are you baguettes fucking serious?
>>
>>37377606
>10c of every dollar you donate goes to the Africans
>the remaining 90c is uses by us to pay ourselves and run these adverts
Corporate charity is the biggest scam going.
>>
Schizotalk from /pol/tards and /x/ here aside. Real reason France wants to keep Africa floating is much more economical.
>It is estimated that France now holds nearly $500 billion every year of African countries' money in its treasury and will do anything to keep it. Moreover, the African countries do not have access to this money
>>
>>37377455
Boolish. Just bought 100k (ozs not $).
>>
>>37379366
>Übermensch
If your definition is extremely materialistic. The downfall of whitey is being too altruistic and charitable. They literally handed over their financial system 300 years ago to hostile transnationalists. All it took was a spark (a big starting chest of funds) to start the fire chain of buying up influence in which politicians are as useful and disposable as robots.
>>
>>37379558
>jews control whole world
>we be still ubermensch tho
COPE
>>
>>37377455
Is it antisemitic to ask who is going to buy their gold?
>>
>>37379393
>Based chinks will exterminate everyone else and i can’t wait till that day finally comes
no, they will half ass it and fuck it up trying to chase personal power, just like it always has been with them.

although I do agree with you, a thinning of the herd is long overdue
>>
>>37378588
Dutch colony, fuck you, frog.
>>
>>37379430
It's the opposite of commie talk. One of the primary goals of communists is establishing central banks and international central banking. Hence, that's one reason communism is a spear of aristrocratic transnational NWO wealth syndicates to capture nations, by channeling the idiot minds raging against "capital" into thinking the elite of the elite are their saviors.
>ie. What's taking place today with the new breed of vax-brained faggot consoomers and transnational corporations worshipping national suicide
>>
>>37378564
They just need a reason to bail out their banks and cover their obligations on PMs for the upcoming Basel III regulations.
Some banks made a shitton of money by selling unbacked paper gold / silver while suppressing price.
Now Paper gold won't count as bank reserve, only physical, so they need to deliver.
>>
>>37379430
You're a fucking commie if you love tiny circumsivod cock in your ass while you jerk off to the sexual exploitation and genital mutilation of infants. I'm a capitalist and patriot but I will team up with the commies every chance I get when it means torturing one of you Talmudic fucks. You lost, we won. The holocaust will look like a stay at disney land once you see what we have planned in minecraft.
>>
>>37379610
You're the one ignoring truth. In other words, you're the one coping.
>>
>>37379522
Why would anyone hold the least trustworthy asset in the world and then fight to keep it, are the French just insane?
>>
None of the clauses in that sentence made sense
>>
>>37379801
The French withdrew from their colonies more peacefully than the British did, and with greater control. If you exclude Algeria and Vietnam of course lol.
The upshot was that France was allowed to control the currencies of these countries. Literally. The banks that mint these countries's currencies is based in France and these African states aren't allowed to get loans or inject money into their economies from their own central banks unless the banks, which are completely controlled by France, gives them the go ahead
For a few years this was insanely lucrative for France, they got to basically maintain colonies in France that produced tons of oil, minerals, and agricultural products. All these products France got to buy at insanely good prices because they 1. controlled the currency of the country these resources came from 2. Got preferential trade agreements as part of the deal giving these countries independence
>>
>>37379801
>>37379950
Now however, it's coming back to bite them. Overpopulation and the decline of the infrastructure the Europeans gave them but the Africans never maintained is causing these countries to falter. Plus global warming and desertification isn't helping either.
Depending on how you look at it France is holding the biggest fucking bag ever, worth billions of dollars and the lives of millions of African coolies in the lower Sahara that are growing more worthless every year. Their best hope is to shore up these crumbling countries in the hope they'll forget centuries of political corruption and become self-sustaining states
Spoiler: It won't happen.
>>
>>37379610
If Jews used their control for the betterment of their host nation, like Europeans who uplifted their colonies to the heights of civilization, there would be little resistance.
However, as we can see they only degrade their host and just leave when they feel that there is a better potential host.
>>
>>37380290
>However, as we can see they only degrade their host and just leave when they feel that there is a better potential host.

That's why even the Chinese are fucked.
>>
>>37379730
I don't think anybody would come to the conclusion any of the people out there not owning their own money are commies. You would need to have zero comprehension skills yet still be able to put words together in the subject of finance, if his words are true. You are completely right, however.

>>37379746
I like the way you talk.
He's obviously programmed into being able to think this however little belief he has, meaning his words have no value and his voice truly is unwelcome among people. The attempt at being gruesome and humorous at the same time either would mean he's not able to be creative in less ways than copying meme behaviours without finding truth before synthesizing thoughts with his mind.

An almost soulless attempt at inciting violence.
>>
>>37378588
>>37379693
It's a Chinese colony now and into the foreseeable future.
>>
>>37377455
Don't mind him. He got molested as a child by an old lady. Plus his own military is this close to couping his ass out.
>>
>>37380032
>Bagholding negros
France beats all of /biz/ combined holy shit, France is truly NGMI
>>
>>37380398
I'm pretty sure that Macron is gay.
They often use marriage to old/ugly women as a disguise.
>>
>>37379950
>>37380032
100 percent this
>muh francafrique
>>
>>37379320
Reminder
>>
File: 1623227449978.jpg (17 KB, 245x259)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37378303
That infographic is such bs. Gold is already worth over 10trillion dollars. It can barely beat inflation and you expect it to suck up all the remaining value on the planet? Billionaires don't own gold for a reason.
>>
>>37379610
Your argument is that a parasite is better than the host.... I guess it depends on how you look at it.
>>
>>37380398
>Plus his own military is this close to couping his ass out.
Couping his ass out over fucking foreigners too and he still hasn't learnt. Worry about the French, not blood Niggers in Africa.
>>
File: Macron in love.jpg (78 KB, 1000x541)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Reminder Macaron is craving the negro dick. We have multiples testimonies from gigolos partouzeurs (male prostitutes) payed to fuck the elites in high end orgies who said Macron LOVES to get anally devastated by BBCs.
I wish i was making this stuff up, but it's a well known fact in France.
>>
>>37380290
which countries were uplifted kek some colonies got cucked out of the industrial revolution
>>
File: honkhonk.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1920)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>37377455
I refuse to believe that this is real. Please bros I can't take this shit anymore
>>
>>37380745
It's all so tiresome
>>
>>37377455
Of course it's not going to happen.
He just wants to crash the gold price before the implementation of basel III so banks don't have to buy it that expensively.
>>
>>37380710
Everything that is located in both Americas and in Africa.
>cucked out of the industrial revolution
As if they were anywhere close to it.
>>
>>37377455
>>
>>37380774
bangladesh and egypt were
>>
>>37378742
I wouldn't bother with jail, just a knock on the door and a bullet in the eye and then move on to the next.
>>
>>37378564
Because Africa is as corrupt as it gets, chunks of that money will find its way to Swiss accounts in these fucks names.
>>
File: 1WQugo0.png (61 KB, 920x688)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>
>>37378023
this is why draft dodging families are always CHADS
>>
>>37377455
>bailout
why not just let africa default? it's not like they have a credit rating worth caring about
>>
>>37380398
Military coup in france would be based as fuck. I'd drive to paris to check that shit out.
>>
>>37382091
if they default china gets all the mineral rights
>>
>>37377505
At this point I'm starting to think he has a fetish of some sort
>>
>>37378564
It’s our money, not theirs
>>
This isn't to help Africa. The Rothschilds are robbing nations of their wealth. People like Macron deserve to be fucking lynched.
>>
>>37383667
oh no not the heckin niggerinos! the liberals are the real raycists!
>>
>>37382383
So what ? They accepted retard loan from china and collaterised vital ressource and now they are taking it as hostage to suck dry our gold ?

Sound like a chinese / african plan to fuck europe
>>
>>37383684
rothschilds
>>
>>37379086
It amuses me that maxis and goldbugs shit on each other, albeit follow the same ideas and principles of sound economics and liberty
>>
>>37379746
>The holocaust will look like a stay at disney land once you see what we have planned in minecraft.
Nice LARP you effeminate goy. Go back to watching cuck porn. You aren't doing shit to us. I thank God everyday that I am Jewish kek.
>>
>>37384071
soon.
>>
File: grug-smoking-weed.jpg (32 KB, 485x443)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37377455
Bullish. Deflationary because you are never seeing that gold again lol.
>>
>>37380590
>He doesnt know
wew lad
>>
>>37380032
The more I learn about global politics and economy the more I hate every fucking politician and banker and any high status person. This world is absolutely fucked and filled with pure greed. I hope the next covid wipes out half of the population.
>>
>>37384197
they can drop the price on silver
jus say they will mine more...
>>
>>37384677
It will, the next Covid is a "wasting disease". It was in development in the same lab in Wuhan. Look it up. They already have it in local deer populations in the US and this year in Florida they've had a massive Manatee (a mammal) die off from it.
>>
>>37378211
we got a unbroken buck here, fellas
>>
>>37379366
>>37379610
being a dysgenic people who tricks others is the opposite of ubermensch, you can absolutely make a case that they are smarter tho
>>
>>37377505
>Africa doesn't want 1st world money
They know euros are cucks they can fleece for free who won't enslave them afterwards like the chinks do.
>>
>>37377484
>Macron literally rugged gold kek
Macron literally rugged France
>>
>>37380689
This picture still baffles me. How the fuck can a world leader just embrace sweaty negroes on camera with a clear look of rabid desire on his face and no one but 4chan bats an eye?
>>
>>37377505
>Why is Macron doing this?
On the verge of hyperinflation, sock-puppet Macron is told by his globohomo paymasters to sell France's gold reserves... but to who? ...who will end up with the physical? Will it be China? Will it be the Rothschilds?
Macron just fucked the whole of France.
>>
>>37377484
Macron saved France from boomers, unironically. I will vote for him next year this time
>>
>>37384089
Just ignore him
>>
File: bfm89B6_0.jpg (20 KB, 500x274)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>37377455
Bullish.
>>
>>37385494
Who bought all of Canadas gold when they offloaded 100% of it? Probably the same people
>>
What is wrong with the world? Africa needs to succeed by their own will or they shouldn't at all. You keep hand holding them and nothing will ever change on that continent. Why are leftists in western world such naive idiots? These people are the worst.
>>
>>37377493
for not coming over?
>>
>>37378023
it's all about the glyphosste
>>
>>37377493
>african nations fell into a in debt trap to china via the "one belt initiative"

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22one+belt+initiative%22&oq=%22one+belt+initiative%22&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>37378211
Buck you better shut it before you get broken again
>>
>>37378211
Is this because of the buck breaking? Like relax bro it's just a process.
>>
>>37378023
The WW3 generation is alive right now
>>
>>37377455
Imagine selling your gold to help Africa lmfao
>>
>sell all the gold to bailout Africa. Price of gold crashes
>African debt is mostly owned by China. China gets their invested money + interests
>China buys the gold with that money
>Africa goes into debt again by asking chinks to build new stuff because they are unable to maintain the infrastructure
China can't stop winning
>>
>it's real
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/2021/frances-macron-calls-for-agreement-on-financial-aid-to-africa/
>>
>>37377455
this fucker is plundering the Gold for his banker buddies, 100% this gold gets sold undervalue to his unnamed donors that helped him get into office and have been grooming him for this role since he was a young ambitious man who agreed to the plan.

This is a major fucking buy sign when these assholes are trying to buy up physical under such ridiculous reasoning
>>
>>37377455
how does france benefit from this?
>>
>>37377455
It'll mean dirty black hands have touched it and the value of gold will plummet
>>
>>37388046
Benefit?
>>
>>37378564
>Why are the elites want to give all OUR money to niggers
FIFY
>>
File: 1619853930634.jpg (25 KB, 400x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37378211
>>
>>37377455
The people make the nation. If you have group of poor quality people than the nation will always be poor no matter how much investments you pour into it.
>>
File: 1623362553887.jpg (102 KB, 800x460)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
We have given 9 times the amount of money to Africa that it cost to rebuild Europe after WW2. Those people are not human, no amount if money is going to fix Africa. The only thing that will fix it, is white people restoring order and ruling it again.
>>
>>37389034
>white people restoring order and ruling it again
not gonna happen, i think the chinks will do it though we just need to let them invade
>>
>>37388034
>banker
I mean, let's not forget who owns most of the physical gold in the first place.
>>
>>37377542
they did with the yellow vest protests. i dont know what became of that
>>
>>37377542
they need their jewish overlord to tell them to, as usual
>>
>>37389139

I'm curious what a Chinaman colony in Africa would look like. A genuine case of picking one resource-rich nation, sending like 100 mill chinks to fully replace the native population, and just letting them go to work.

I think it would look Taiwan-tier. A lot of China's problem is that they're all jampacked in one corner, it makes general prosperity hard to achieve. There's a functional limit to regional human population before you have people fighting over scraps of poop.
>>
>>37385470
frenchies cannot comprehend it, I can't either
>>
>>37389957
nothing, the main medias managed to convince a large part of the population that somehow the yellow vests were facists.
i kid you not
>>
File: macron.jpg (56 KB, 885x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37377455
FUCK THIS NIGGER LOVER.
SLAP HIM HO SLAP HIM HARD
HE IS JUST GIVING UNLIMITED GIBS TO AFRICANS WITH MY HARD EARNED NEET BUXXX
>>
>>37390409
it would look like Saudi Arabia or those Persian Gulf kingdoms. Literal slaves workers and massive income inequality but from the outside the infrastructure would look better.
>>
>>37379048
Fucking this. I just don't get it.
>>
>>37378211
B
>>
>>37384831
Mines take years to start up and industry will secure sources for silver in a run to prevent supply chain shortages.
>>
>>37380710
no, pajeet
india still produced more and more textiles during the industrial revolution
>>
>>37377455
The whole of Africa?
>>
>>37389034
Wow its complete bullshit, why am I not surprised...
>>
>>37386806
Atrazine too
>>
>>37377493
You know how the smallhats take advantage of western countries? Well, China did the same thing to Africa. They wrapped enormous amounts of debt into nice wrapper and presented it as a gift to the Africans, and they gladly accepted. And now the Chinese basically own all infrastructure in their countries.
>>
>EUROPE MUST GO BANKRUPT TO SAVE THE AFRICA FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR PRIOR SUBSIDIES
>ALSO EUROPE MUST LET THE ENTIRETY OF AFRICA MIGRATE TO EUROPE WITH NO RESTRICTIONS

How are these people not being shot at just fucking constantly? They're so COMICALLY fucking evil
>>
>>37392177
Well your image says it's not in the book, but have you read the book? I haven't, because I don't care.
>>
File: pepes-thinking.png (240 KB, 1200x1200)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>37386866
>dumb niggers become debt slaves
>chinese secure massive influence in africa
>europe sells their gold reserves to pay for their debt
I can't exit this circus soon enough, what exactly is the point of this play?
>>
If every head of states work together, they couldn't rugpull gold even if they try
>>
>>37377493
3 trillion wasn't enough, now they need all the gold
>>
>>37393113
lmao
>>
>>37392657
How very Jewish of you
>>
>>37378211
Buck
>>
>>37377455
>sell your gold to fund Africa bailout my fellow G7 nations
Hmmm, I wonder who'll be buying it all?
>>
>>37377455
hahahahahahahaha they are now fuding gold lmao.

They truly are desperated to enforce cbdcs to enslave everyone to maintain the keynsian entropic status quo
>>
>>37377455
Can't they just hide the gold under a rock somewhere and tell everyone they sent it to Africa? It's not like the results are going to be any different. Anything you do to bail out Africa is going to fail, so... fuck it, just lie.
>>
>>37377455
daily reminder canada sold all of its gold reserves years back
kikes are taking all of the gold for themselves
>>
>>37377455
Who knows.
>>
>>37377455
- Banks now need gold in Basel III
- Banks own soverign debt and we're in a soverign debt crisis right now.
- The price of gold needs to increase against currency in order to keep soverigns from defaulting on their obligations

SImple, this already happened before, it's happening again now.
>>
>>37380335
the Chinese are keen to jewish tricks. at least some of their thought leaders are. i don't think it will be easy for the jews to take root in the bowels of China
>>
>>37390334
u ever played that game The Council? it do be like that.
>>
>>37377455

Pic related is a visual translation.

Obv they are well aware gold has to rise in a world with negative rates everywhere, and they understand that the gold derivatives systems won't be able to contain the demand for physical anymore. The only other way to contain the rise is to sell off their physical.

This is a game of chicken now, trying to bluff the markets that they will sell everything off. This too will eventually fail when they lose their nerve, right around the time they lose control of inflation.

In the short term, other things will be better inflation hedges.
>>
File: Morning In NYC.gif (77 KB, 570x564)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>>37399082

Forgot pic lol
>>
File: 1596652467575.gif (1.62 MB, 500x281)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
How many Marshall Plans?
>>
>conquer the stars, expand humanity, develop life-extension technology and immersive VR
or
>spoonfeed subhuman ape-hybrid offshoot race in the fucking jungles of africa
>>
>>37392177
Is it though? Have you lived among them and tried to build something? Didn't think so. You'd be devoured or destroyed.
>>
>>37378211
On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long, long time ago. I have nary met a buck I can't chuck with this here long and mighty dingus! I tell ye back in aught-4 I met a real mean one. He had big, air stealing nostrils, monstrous, boot lips, muscles that rippled under his cobalt skin so it’d look like a nest’a snakes as he’d be twisting here and yonder. T’was an older gentleman, the owner d’ye ken?, that had hired me to break this particular buck. Was some half-dozen breakers what had tried and failed! I tracked this this big-assed baboon, by fallerin’ the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentleman’s land. There he be, proud as a damn peacock, black slave’s body framed by yon settin’ sun, just begging to be broke. I approached from the east, formerly westerly way. Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack, mending a loincloth or some such. Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thund’rus CLAP, and I mounted from the front. I tell ye boy, but that buck began to FIGHT! This unbroken, proud negro was ornery I tell ye, but I ain't ne'er been denied, d'ya ken it? I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his black belly and began ta’ wrigglin’ this way and that. And bucko did he began to wail! As loud as prairie lightning he were. This buck could tell the breaking was coming, and I tell ye, he did BUCK. This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change! I tell ye as the winds were my witness, he were a right sunfish, struggling and flopping as he did, gyrating his unbroken black anus and dodging my breaker man’s meat. But he broke, and I finished the job. D’ye ken? That buck broke. Say sorry, boy. But they all break. By the man Jesus and his snowy white pappy, now say hallelujah, boy, you'll break, too!
>>
>>37377455
I fucking hate my government so much
>>
>>37378742
this
>>
>>37386745
Because without the white savior niggers would be dead within 50 years through genocide, corruption and disease.
>>
>>37392897
Seriously, its fucking dumb. It would be a smart move, assuming one actually cares about Africa would be to get NATO behind them and tell them to tell the chinks to fuck off and cancel their debt. I mean that's basically war with china and they would not be happy, but it's a better and cheaper play than selling all of a country's gold. I bet they are secretly getting pressure from the elite to sell for the impending crash when fiat goes to shit and China would love some extra cash too. Why can't we have leaders that seek the betterment of our nations for our people? I don't get these selfish leaders, I am not altruistic really, but my desire to help out the nation state and better my people is strong. I just can't grasp it
>>
File: 1623413078704.jpg (212 KB, 1080x833)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>37377455
extremely bullish for BTC.
>>
File: 1623425548118.png (234 KB, 1284x1018)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>37377505
>>37392239

Macron (or his master) knows gold is about to become worthless due to the Great Reset and switch to crypto. While the chinks are banning BTC and still playing by the old debt rules, the west is preparing to come out on top in the Great Rugpull.
>>
>>37383862
Disappoints me.
>>
>>37378211
You sound broken
>>
File: 1621640284940.png (526 KB, 736x813)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>37399574
>Why can't we have leaders that seek the betterment of our nations for our people?
It's not that complicated, positions of power naturally attract control freaks who are willing to do anything to get there, so they lie and promise the world which makes every honest canditate with pure intentions seem lame. I mean these people (mainly what we would call narcissists and psychopaths) don't have anything to care about other than power for themselves, by proxy it has been shown that they can sometimes mimick us so well that they are percieved more real and honest than the body language and expressions of real normal people. They are more real than the real thing. The reason I said by proxy is because the studies were conducted on robots emulating human expressions, which is essentially what these people are and even regard themselves as, "highly efficient machines".
>>
>>37378023
you know the strongest men survived that war right? if you think about it the cucks are the ones that died
>>
>>37399427
God i hate niggers
>>
>>37384677
checked. Yeah i hate rich people in general now. I hated the founding fathers but the majority of them fucked off to their farms
>>
These Stupid fools cant get a 1 thing!

don’t waste your money on this trash

only legit defi features can defeat this

take part trvl and forget about trash coins and scam projects
>>
File: 1532570838325.png (58 KB, 582x552)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>37379558
>>37380616
>>37385303
You're all literally a meme
>>
>fellow people of yurop, the africans pose no danger and we need to liquidate all ze gold to let them in!
>>
>>37392897
>>37399574
wont you dont get is the buericrats and politicians that are doing this think it wont effect them personally. They will skim off the tops of every deal and fuck off to some country to just be some rich guy
>>
>>37400473
>meme describes something
>therefore it is true
really sick of the abysmal state of education
>>
File: 1606405931586.jpg (40 KB, 600x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37377455 Checked
So when's the frogland civil war supposed to happen?
>>
>>37377455
Isn't Africa sitting on the largest gold reserves? Wtf. What makes Macron think leaders down there will even use the gibs wisely?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.