[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605354543429.png (45 KB, 400x230)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
All I want is to not have to work. ever again. That's all I want.

No recognition. No cute wife. No house. No fancy car.

Just the freedom of doing nothing at all.
>>
Unironically same. Even if it meant staring at charts all day, having no social life, and most of my free time is spent researching for tomorrow/next week's winners, I don't care. Anything is better than having a schedule, and a boss, and quotas, and dealing with customers, and laboring away on bullshit you don't care about, etc.
>>
>>37376166
Lowkey one of my main goals, not even cause lazy. I just don't want to give all that time for a job I don't feel isn't completely fulfilling.

I cannot honestly believe people, especially tradies, slave 70+ hours a week and claim not to have a single thought about even looking for a less intense career. Mind-boggling how conditioned they are.
>>
>>37376166
I know Fren - I want out of the wagie life, just make it, buy a boat, and drift out to sea for a while.
No more 9-5. No more mission statements. No more Great Reset. Just nothing.
>>
>>37376271
>buy a boat, and drift out to sea for a while.
That would be nice indeed.
>>
>>37376271
>>37376231
Same
>>
>>37376166
I made enough money over this bull run to not work for 5 years. Decided let me give myself 1 year off to neet and I'll get back to the grind in 2022. But holy shit I can't go back. Every fucking hour in my day is mine. No shitty boss and coworkers, no sitting in traffic, no budgeting, fucking hell man I hope you achieve this because it's amazing. Gonna play some PS5, pass out, hit the gym in the morning, then repeat. Life is good
>>
>>37376166

I'm never getting a job. I will make it in crypto or I will just be a NEET my whole life. I will never be able to integrate into the system and I've given up trying.
>>
i just want to sleep forever, never have to think ever again. never have to do any chores, never have to shop for food, never have to worry about anything, no more regrets or depression, no more anger, no more despair. no more appointments, no more boredom, no more wasting away my time on the internet, no more me, just sleep.
>>
Can't you just get neet wellfare if you don't want to work? Assuming you live in europe, but why wouldn't you?
>>
File: stakenet.jpg (262 KB, 1797x917)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
I agree which is why I'm a Stakeneet
>>
>>37376514
Take some cyanide pills and you will sleep forever. No more pain.
>>
>>37376514
I agree. I'm not afraid of death either.

Fuck current way of living. There is not point, except maybe for those who are able to be very real (spirituality and shit).
>>
I'm so glad my development wasn't fucked up by modern technology i'm a social being who can enjoy and love other people. The biggest reason i work is because it makes me be around other people like we humans are supposed to.
>>
File: 2 - MYOKyM8.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>37376514
>>
>>37376244
My tradie job is real easy. They arent all bad. Its only 4 days a week for crying out loud.
>>
>>37376372
thinking of doing the same. its torture, having to be crammed in with all the other wagies who have to shout all day about shit I don't care about
>>
>>37376514
you good anon ? don't do an hero please
>>
>>37376166
I don't work for over 2 years now. It gets really dull after a while thats why applied for
volunteer work. All I want is a cute wife. Grass is always greener on the other side fren...
>>
File: 1574991592430.png (536 KB, 750x1084)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>37376697
>>
>>37376756
It's not just the hours, man. Not trying to diss your work or anyone's, but fuck me I'm about to be 23 and I suddenly have profound value of time realizing how short and precious it is. I need to use my time how I feel like it was meant to be used, not as what other people deem it to be. I know that sounds schizo with religious overtones, but the feelings are deep.
>>
File: future.jpg (942 KB, 2048x1437)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
Pic related is the only future any of us is getting. Accept it now and embrace your benevolent rulers for the good of us all.
>>
I just want enough money to not worry about anything. I’ll still work but I figure it’ll be enjoyable not having to stress about bills or worrying about living paycheck to paycheck. I wouldn’t even buy a new car or anything. Just don’t want to worry about money.
>>
>>37376977
Ah yes, sickness is a good thing, not a weakness.
>>
>>37376166
one has to work to live. yes, working requires suffering and discomfort, but it is what gives life meaning.

Two men decide to go to the peak of a mountain. One decides to climb the treacherous rocks- an improbable, suffering-filled journey. The other decides to take the easy route- taking the gondola to the peak. When they both reached the top, the man who took the gondola was unimpressed, and rather bored by the view, and soon left. The man who struggled for days to reach the peak saw the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life, and felt an almost transcendental joy in him. He had decided the suffering was worth it.
>>
>>37376166
buy some rope and become nothing then
>>
File: 699.png (17 KB, 427x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>37377261
>BRO, JUST WAGE SLAVE TO GET WAMEN!
>YOU'RE NOT WAGE KEKING 60+ HOURS? I JUST HECKIN' PULLED 70+ HOURS WITH NO OVERTIME! GET ON MY LEVEL!
>>
>>37377249
Sounds like what you people need is learn not to stress things so much, not get rich.
>>
>>37377465
just don't be stressed about slavery dude
>>
>>37376514
Damn dude. I could really use a good nights sleep. The difference it makes for quality of life is insane. Fucking geomagnets and the moon has been messing with my sleep cycle for weeks already...
>caffeine all day to stay awake
>melatonin every night just to mildly doze
>>
>>37376166
>DUDE JUST WAGE SLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO
>>
File: 158868.jpg (61 KB, 700x394)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>37376514
pathetic.
Is life not suffering?
If there is no suffering or struggle, is there meaning?
If there is no meaning, is there life?

IS THIS NOT WHAT GOD HAS CALLED MAN TO BE? WARRIORS WHO BEAR THE BURDEN OF LIFE, AND DEFEAT SUFFERING BY FACING IT DIRECTLY?
>>
>>37376166
>Just the freedom of doing nothing at all.
That my friend, is exactly why you're still poor and not retired. Your ambition is to do nothing. If given some breathing room, you'd spend it doing nothing. Maybe stop wasting so much time, don't even think about his kinda shit until you're close to not having to work ever again. Until then, stop being lazy and do, do, do.
>>
>>37376514
same
>>
>>37376166
Damn right. I'm sick of modern life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.