[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dogecoin-thumbnail.jpg (61 KB, 1200x675)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Can anyone 51% attack this shitcoin and destroy the normies to oblivion ? I don't care of the whole market corrects 50% . I want this shitcoin to die
>>
Lol
>>
>>34537437
IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM! GET IN HERE! 1 DOLLAR DOGE BASICALY GUARANTEED BY SATURDAY NIGHT. YOULL BE SORRY
>>
Just solve AES256 bro.
>>
>>34537437
fucking cringe
>>
>>34537437
At this point, it's inevitable.
It's the same bullshit network as LTC.
The top 10 wallets would be easy to drain with a few transactions that could be processed quickly.
Honestly, the hardest part would be routing it to several exchange account all at once, liquidating, and transferring the proceed back out before an exchange halts trading.
A bunch of pajeets could do it over the span of a few weeks.
>>
>>34537767
It has no active developers. Any attack would succeed and no one would be there to fork it to help the network survive.
>>
>>34537838
Then do it yourself, fagbag.
>>
>>34537783
So why haven't they
>>
>>34537838
How does the network handle such a load with no devs and no updates ? Who's mining this and won't the transaction cost be exceedingly high ?
>>
>>34537965
Its merge mined with litecoin.
>>
>>34537911
>Lulul apocalypse is inevitable
>Why has not it happen yet kekster
Have you seen what's happening in India right now?
But realistically, 5M worth of cloud computing rental could crash the shit out of this coin, and likely net them up to 2B worth in ETH.
This would spook the markets, and we'd see significant dips, but it'd recover.
>>
>>34539088
What's happening in India? It looks line fake news media hype, line Wuhan was.
>>
>>34539088
Why hasn't anyone done it? It's not even illegal.
>>
>I’m mad bc other people are winning wahhhhh kill everything

You got a lot of growing up to do, buddy
>>
>>34538209
really? thats fascinating. I assumed it was mined on its own and its hashrate has exploded due to interested miners
>>
How do I 51% attack doge? What are the steps I need to take?
>>
>>34539801

Go back you have to go back
>>
>>34537911
There isn't enough rental hashrate available to 51%-attack Dogecoin or Litecoin. The majority of scrypt miners would have to collaborate to pull off a 51% attack but if they succeed their expensive scrypt asics become worthless so it's unlikely to happen.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.