[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1564651651.jpg (37 KB, 800x800)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
shill me on XTZ, is it a good invesment?
>>
Fuck no the tezos foundation literally has a fund of 2 billion just sitting there doing nothing. And it has just 2x this bull run. Tech might be good but it doesn't matter no one is building on it
>>
>>34492065
Yes.
>>
https://medium.com/tezoscommons/enabling-virtual-proof-of-validation-for-autonomous-driving-on-tezos-a630eb5291d1
Funny enough...I'm pretty sure BMW had a motorcycle called the XTZ.
>>34492379
>no one is building on it
>>
I'm a new user and I find tezos to be good buy I. under 5.60 and sell over 6.50 since I started and the app isn't hurting either. keeping my portfolio from dipping during this etherium crisis.
>>
It'll take a minute to pump but i've been holding since the start of the bullrun.
>inb4 outperformed by mooned coins
This is the exact reason i'm still holding, i'm not going to buy the top of a mooned shitcoin.
>>
>>34492379
Lel. Biggest NFT marketplace world wide is built one Tezos (hit et nix) Quipuswap, Bender Labs, Kolibri, space farm. And those projects are all < 3 months old and are gaining massive traction.

Building dev ecosystem takes time. But Tezos dev ecosystem seems to be finally ready.
>>
>>34494029
>hit et nix
https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/
>>
Tons of DeFi projects just launching and doing airdrops. It’s actually quite profitable to participate in those. Making a few k per week from Tezos DeFi shitcoins.
>>
>>34494200
I've got a bunch of tez, how are you doing this?
>>
>>34494419
Search on Twitter for FA2 token airdrops. This is Tezos erc20 standard. There are a few every day. Than trade them on Tezos DEX https://quipuswap.com
>>
>>34494419
Here is the latest one:
https://twitter.com/tezosswap/status/1389459516346015745?s=21
>>
>>34494029
Nfts are dying. Quipuswap has dog shit liquidity compared to other chains and sometimes is extremely slow to load token pairs. The kolibri peg is extremely off. Space farm lied about being part of the donutz team. Last time I checked space farm didn't have any devs to build thier front end since sergey from the donutz team literally said he won't work on the project anymore. The only good project that will release soon is staker dao. Bender labs is still new so we'll see how that works out
>>
>>34494907
*Their farm
They actually have a front end.
>>
>>34494907
I am still making good money on it. And gas fees are practically non existing.
>>
>>34492548
What new protocols are being built on tezos? None the newest thing people are waiting for is the staker dao farm
>>
>>34492065
it crashes alot and has a woman lead dev, that is financial advice
>>
>>34495013
Yeah I make good money trading shitcoins too. But the question is if xtz itself is a good investment without doing anything else. The answer is no
>>
>>34495111
I think https://tezos.finance/ and https://www.benderlabs.io/ launch soon. Both look high quality.
>>
>>34495183
Sum it up for me why you think it’s a bad investment and shill me you alternative.
>>
>>34495294
*your
>>
>>34495210
Yes I'm excited for tezos.finance too I would like to borrow against my xtz to do something more productive
>>
Nobody seems to be hating that much on Tezos recently. Strange. And people who do usually don’t have arguments. Mhhhh
>>
>>34495294
To begin with most people use the excuse "tezos has good tech" this is the most flawed arguement. To being with yeah we had good tech back then when we came out but nowadays are tech is just mehh. No dapps are being developed on tezos, we have a handful of dapps and thats it none of them very useful imo. I think kolibri is the best but the peg is just too off I think the last time I checked it was like 10 percent off. No dapps means no devs keep that in mind. Don't have to mention why I think it's a bad investment just look at the charts this has 2-3 x from late 2020 compared to everything else in the market this has been a shit investment. Seek help @tezostherapy on telegram to cope
>>
Keep in mind tezos has also been outperformed by bitcoin of all things in the past year
>>
>>34496216
>when we came out but nowadays are tech is just mehh
Very good argument sir. You will win any discussion with it.

> Don't have to mention why I think it's a bad investment just look at the charts this has 2-3 x from late 2020 compared to everything else in the market this has been a shit investment.

Dogecoin has literally overtaken almost any altcoin right now. In this clown-world the price doesn’t reflect any fundamentals, that’s why longterm investment should not be measured at current price.

> No dapps are being developed on tezos

Google “better call dev Tezos explorer” and look for the “Tezos chain statistics”. On chain deployments going parabolic.

Your FUD sounds like from a 14yo
>>
>>34496561
Why couldn't we outdo bitcoin? Tons of recent transactions have been from salsa dao I can bet when they were arbing tacos.
>>
>>34496561
Keep coping and sniffing the quipu factory contract for new shitcoins atleast thats guaranteed money for now
>>
>>34494024
yes, much better to hold a shitcoin that doesn't moon at all
>>
>>34497229
You seem like a salty Tezos holder from the ico times. Well holding it that long was stupid. I bought the 2020 bottom. Cant complain.
>>
>>34497577
bought for 1.80 in 2020. 2020 bottom was 1.30 compared to everything right now it is a shit investment and thats not including meme coins
>>
Op I hope you have chosen wisely. Keep in mind tezos has been shit and it's on coinbase which is were normies first get into crypto
>>
File: 1563294946026.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>34492065
One of the best cryptos to be in. Don't worry about the price now but if you hold for a few years it will easily go to $500+ a coin.
>>
>>34497928
It’s my most comfy hold. There can’t go anything wrong with Tezos. Foundation has 1-2b usd. Developer ecosystem is solid since a few months. A lot of projects launching. Recent price action also not bad. I think Tezos has bright future. I can’t literally name a better investment right now in the top 50.
>>
Look at all the current stuff in top 50. Cardano, polka dot, AVAX, fantom, Cosimos etc. People don’t realise that they have go through them same “depression phase” as Tezos soon. It’s just hype and no substantial things are being built on those platforms yet. And building dev ecosystem will take a lot of time.

Also some of the above will get killed by eth2.0. There is 0 reason to use them over eth.

Tezos has some reasons and can be differentiated. It’s formally verified (finance institutions like it) and it does not use eth EVM but michelson.
>>
>>34498268
Chainlik there ya go. But it literally has been mooning the past few hrs so becareful
>>
>>34498564
avax and fantom already have dapps that blow tezos dapps out of the water though.
>>
>>34498591
Chain link is actually shit. Have you read there 2.0 white paper?
>>
>>34498651
Copy pasta from eth
>>
>>34498564
dude there has to be a super nintendo for every sega genesis keep that in mind a Microsoft for each Sony
>>
>>34498752
Yes I have it seems like you fell for the fud. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>34498828
Dude I feel sorry for you. I'm gonna stop responding seek help. Or go farm on flame, ohh wait thats right the guy that made it isn't a dev and outsourced it.
>>
>>34498591
>says there is no Tezos adoption
>recommends Chainlink
Man, you can't make this stuff up.
>>
File: kewl.jpg (20 KB, 468x512)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>34492065
One of the best coins to snag right now. Price is low compared to where it will be in 3 years. It's a long term hold that will challenge ETH
>>
Lol all of this to shill Tezos? Fuck it I’ll buy some
>>
People don't care or are fudding Tezos like crazy on /biz/.
Price action has been shitty but it's one of the rare legit coins that didn't moon yet.
If you believe in the project go grab a bag but don't go all in and make other investments.
>>
>>34497250
there's always one faggot who finds a way around the inb4
Fuck you jeet
This is a board for people with a low percentage of melanin

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.