[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak suicide.png (507 KB, 1070x601)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
I just lost about $1500 on a shitcoin and it's dumping. I bought the absolute top. I don't know what I should do in this situation. I told myself I would never fomo like that again but it just kept going up and everyone was so happy about it. Now it's dumping and I don't know if it will ever get to the same price again. I don't know whether to sell at a loss or hold and wait. I feel physically ill. One full pay cheque evaporated instantly on memes.
>>
which coin
>>
do not worry sir price will be repair
>>
Get used to it, it'll keep happening on your way up
>>
>>32632747
I've lost millions. You get over it.
>>
Was this LTC?
>>
File: pep6.jpg (496 KB, 860x770)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>32632747
Next time get Tokamak, they only pump and never dump
>>
>>32632747
Never buy when people are excited about a coin, I only buy when holders are depression posting on here. Speaking of which, what did you buy?
>>
File: 0b3.png (84 KB, 233x261)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>32632846
At least you have millions to lose. I'm an absolute poorfag and also a stupid retard too for letting myself get tempted by one of these pnds.

I want to puke right now. I want to lay down and die. The current value of my coins is a little under $2000, down from $3500 when I bought. It just keeps dumping because it was a literal meme. I do not know what to do. Either realize the loss, or potentially lose everything.
>>
>>32633069
>>32632764
I'm embarrassed to even say it.
>>
>>32633069
Very based

>>32633110
My man, you can keep waging it until you learn other ways of getting money. You're already doing the right thing in terms of attempting to find other ways to make dinero. Might be worth having more reasonable expectations and not taking on risk that you're not able to cope with, but you're ok. You're alive. You have a brain. The world is still here and you get to do things.
>>
>>32633110
No, I'm literally poor. I made bad choices. I could've been rich, but I fucked up.

Losing that much money is kind of like losing a limb. You feel it, but after a while it's more like a familiar scar. You know what? You're still alive, and time is money. Value the opportunities you have right now.
>>
>>32633141
>I'm embarrassed to even say it.

means nothing round here lad. say the name of the coin and let it go. we're all blown around by the same wind.
>>
File: 1616445624519.png (104 KB, 1280x1080)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>32633141
is it the H-word?
>>
Ghostmixer? Me too.
>>
I will never stop laughing at the pink wojacks from losing money to rugs
Watching poor people make stupid moves and get poorer will never get old
>>
only 1.5k
>>
>>32633901
Why didn't you sell once you saw it dumping? I sold 10 minutes after the launch.
>>
File: HideousWavyKid-max-1mb.gif (353 KB, 240x131)
353 KB
353 KB GIF
>>32632747
>buy the dip
>it dumps
>lose half my investment
>>
>>32633589
Bingus Token. I put $3500 of my own money into something called Bingus. I actually feel suicidal. God hates me. Either he intentionally makes everything I buy start dumping, or he intentionally made me be born stupid and poor so I can continue to make these retarded decisions that make me suffer. There's really no moving on from this. No matter what I do I just fuck up. I'm just thinking of all the things I could have done with that money but instead I had to gamble it on a shitcoin.
>>
>>32632747
If it makes you feel any better I lost 6k on DEXG last week
>>
>>32634603
you had all these juicy coins to chose from and you picked that?
>>
>>32633141
do the needful
do not ashame
>>
But everyone made bank of bingus, I'm salty I ignored it.
>>
Alright so I know how to check locked liquidity on unicrypt but how do you check if a token can be sold not only buy, because I don't know how to check that.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (22 KB, 251x242)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token
>>
>>32634791
Yeah maybe those who got in early and not at the literal top. I feel physically ill right now. I don't know what I'm going to do. That was so much fucking money I lost.
>>
Breathe. I lost $1000, which is two monthly salaries, in just one day by going full retard in futures. If you bought spot just relax dude, it might not be worth the same amount now, but if you believe in the project you can sleep fine. If you bought a PnD though, I'm sorry anon. Rest assured you're not alone, people in this board have lost and will lose money to a worse degree everyday.
>>
why are you gambling on the equivalent of crypto penny stocks? just buy something in the top 100 and hold, you stupid bastard.
>>
>>32634893
>$1000
>two monthly salaries
bro what
>>
>>32632747
Never buy a shitcoin if it's more than 2 hours long, chances are the devs are going to dump all over you. Always check token distribution and maybe look at a chart. I like using charts.bogged.finance to check if a coin has pumped and dumped already.
>>
>>32634893
Two monthly salaries? What kind of shithole do you live in?
>>
https://twitter.com/BingusToken
>>
>>32635005
I earn $600 a month. At least I bought myself something with the gains because I only invested a grand total of $250.

>>32635025
Colombia. I earn two minimum wages.
>>
>>32634603
Oh if it's bingus actually hold, that shit's defo gonna keep pumping.
>>
>>32634603
BINGUS
>>
>>32634603
Thanks op today was a shitty day because snk ending was fucking bad. Needed this laugh.
>>
>>32632747
>buying shitcoins
>not even meme shitcoins like dogecoin with broad appeal for no reason
dumbass
>>
>>32634603
well it's not god but it's near it kek. Well do you think that it will go up? Or is a total scam pnd? If it's the second just limit your losses and plan your next move, you just need a 40% to make back your loss it's not so difficult, just don't gamble in pnd.
>>
File: wrinky_bingus.jpg (953 KB, 1125x1117)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>32634893
>people in this board have lost and will lose money to a worse degree everyday.
People on this board have houses. People on this board aren't 30 years old. People on this board don't live in a tiny expensive apartment, getting paid a shit salary and working unpaid overtime at a job they can't quit. People on this board put $200 into a shitcoin and somehow end up with thousands. Meanwhile I put thousands of my own money and I lose every single time.

>if you believe in the project you can sleep fine.
Good one.

>If you bought a PnD though, I'm sorry anon
Every time I've invested in "fundamentals" I get nowhere. All my buys based on "fundamentals" have just crabbed or dumped this entire bull run. Then the moment I buy a memecoin that everyone is making money on just happens to be the exact precise nanosecond when it begins to nosedive.

There's fucking nothing left to do for me but lay down on the train tracks. Everything bad always happens to me. God hates me and he's punishing me. Every single fucking time, it's not just crypto. If I'm one out of 7 people in a Tim Hortons and a crazy homeless schizo walks in, out of all the people he'll choose me to yell at. Everything that could go wrong with my life always goes wrong, yet I can't just get a terminal illness and expire. I have to feel the slow burn. More and more bad shit happening to me every day, year after year, slowly driving me mad.
>>
The most retarded thing I put $1800 (1 eth at the time) into was an erc20 token for a polkadot wallet, with 15 billion token supply, lead by a man named Penis that was currently reading rich dad poor dad who openly hired Indians and Nigerians to market his product. I exited at a 2x when they announced they were having a song contest.
>>
File: cossack.jpg (1.17 MB, 2061x1219)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>32634603
>Total Supply:
>958,363,361,356
>Holders:
>912 addresses

I'm laughing so hard, but I feel your pain bro. Just wage cuck a few months and be smarter next time.
>>
>>32634603
Fucking KEK this is hands down the best thread on /biz/ today
>>
How the fuck is anyone doing anything other than buying and holding Monero. Smarten up.
>>
>>32635260
sadly it's not the fault of none but yours, what it lead to it was your own choices and your own timing, but if you give up and think that you will never achieve nothing then it will become the truth, it doesn't matter how hard it is you need to allways mantain a positive attitude, you lost 1k? Fuck it, it's not worth your mental sanity and you will make much more in the future, just mantain a positive attitude and don't lose focus.
>>
>>32634603
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1617477085921.png (658 KB, 672x380)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>32635260
Dude just hold decent coins. DCA into something. STOP chasing pumps or you will get burned. I lost my whole portfolio, I barely have a few PRQ left now. I will DCA into that from now on during this market and during the bear market. Won't sell anything until next bull run if at all. You weren't going to get rich this bull run anyway, less so with obvious pajeet PnD. I also learned my lesson after having been rugged out of 0.6 BNB in yet another BSC scam a few months ago.

I know it's hard anon and I admit I don't have it as bad as you, but trust me, it's a little money compared to what you will make in your entire lifetime, and more opportunities will come. Don't rope, seek support if needed. Please take this as a lesson. I too wanted to rope and still consider it every day, to be frank.
>>
File: floch.jpg (920 KB, 2048x1148)
920 KB
920 KB JPG
>>32635139
>>
>>32634603
Learn from your mistakes anon

Stack eth
>>
>>32632747
Got rugged pull 2 times in 48hrs
Damage $6500
So stop crying like a baby
>>
File: 9.jpg (55 KB, 258x360)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>32635260
BINGUS DOT FINANCE
>>
>>32634603
You lost $1500. Think about how insignificant that is over a lifetime. Learn from your errors and you can make plenty of money in the future. Be patient.
>>
>>32635260
Buy coins with utility and nwo support like hbar, repaid xdc.
If you sell before 2023 you are retarded.
>>
I make 20k a year and I invested my 50k life savings into crypto, at one point I was down to like 2k and didn't feel a thing. I'm now back up to 120k after making 40k in 3 days from spacehoge, I've lost and made hundreds of thousands the past two months, shitcoins can make you stupid rich but can fuck you if you invest way too much in a dying coin like I used to do.
>>
>>32632747
Lmao, the entire market is going down with BTC right now. Sell your shitcoin and buy back in at the bottom.
>>
Kek that's nothing. I bought a newly built flat in 2019 with my gf when we got engaged. turns out it has some kind of structural fault and it could fall apart at any moment. We realized something was wrong on our first night there, there was a strong wind and the entire building started creaking like it was made of cardboard. we hired an engineer to take a look at it who told us to gtfo immediately. 6 months later cracks started appearing in the walls. We can't sell it obviously. I tried to get insurance in case it actually collapses but insurance companies aren't stupid and they don't want to touch it. I'm fucked basically and lost 170k which was my entire inheritance. also my gf broke up with me. I've been living here since we broke up and accepted my death, just waiting for the building to collapse on top of me
>>
>>32635260
You're assuming a lot from the shitters on this board. I was exactly like you during Q3-Q4 2017. Except I also lived in a third world country back with shitty intern level wage, and could afford many times less than most people here. Even putting $100 into crypto back then was very heavy on my account. At one point, I lost almost everything I had put. That was before the 2018 crash. Then I made it back many times over, then we had the crash and bear market which left me in the red again. I have always felt ultra unlucky about everything in life, and hated every single second of it. I considered suicide many times over.
I decided to keep buying in 2018, with more than I honestly should ever have risked. One of the alts I invested in the 2018 went to dust, but the other one worked out amazingly (yes, it was LINK). But even if I had just invested in something like BTC and ETH, I would still be in massive profit today. I also borrowed on leverage when stuff was low due to the corona crash and made multiplied my stack. Today, its worth is in the 6 digits, and I live in a much better place too.
What I'm trying to say is, stop thinking it's all over and only feeling sorry for yourself over and over again. That never helped me, nor anyone. If you stick around for years, with more patience, you will learn, you will accumulate over the next bear market, and by over the next cycle, you will laugh at your stupid old mistakes. We all did that kind of dumb shit before. We're not how you assume we are. I'm not going to pity you because that would be like pitying my past self. So I'm just telling you to suck it up for now. It's not the end of your world yet. You only feel like that right now.
>>
>>32635787
Lost
>>
>>32636006
Why not demolish and buy a motor home?
>>
>>32632747
Tell me the coin and I'll tell you if it's worth waiting or sell now.
>>
>>32636006
Holy fucking kek, I’m sorry for your loss anon that should be fucking illegal. Where I live the house has to be inspected prior to sale, seems like a no brainer. Can you sue the previous owners?
>>
>>32635044
this coin would be worth 2x as much if they just replaced the shitty ms paint logo with a photo of a real cat or something. jesus.
>>
>>32636102
It's a flat in a 20 story tall apartment building, not a house
>>
>>32636006
No way you can't sue someone over that.
Just no way.
>>
File: 1615805931493.jpg (64 KB, 900x821)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token. I put $3500 of my own money into something called Bingus.
top lmao
>>
File: 1616443679794.jpg (62 KB, 1015x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>32636006
>just waiting for the building to collapse on top of me

fucking lmao
>>
>>32632747
>>32633110
>>32635260
>People on this board have houses. People on this board aren't 30 years old. People on this board don't live in a tiny expensive apartment, getting paid a shit salary and working unpaid overtime at a job they can't quit. People on this board put $200 into a shitcoin and somehow end up with thousands.
Survivor bias. There's tons of people who lose money, but they either silently leave or at least don't post about it. Whereas people who made it can't shut up about it, I'd probably be the same if I struck it rich. People don't want to talk about being losers, they want to brag about being winners. So the overall picture you get is very lopsided.
>>
>>32634603
BAZINGUS!
>>
File: 1617568873749.gif (1.22 MB, 150x150)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>>32636318
im fucking dying
>>
File: dupont.jpg (2.39 MB, 2500x1664)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>32635842
I won't make shit in my life time because I'm paying nearly $400 for car insurance, $2000 for rent, I have a student loan I'm repaying and my job, which just put out an opening on Indeed for a position in my department, is paying me $20,000 less than the salary they are now offering to new hires... and on top of that I was informed last week that I had been "accidentally" overpaid and I need to pay back the money. I'm going to be getting paid barely more than minimum wage for two months because some retarded faggot in accounting couldn't punch in a name in the correct box on a computer. There are Chinese kids driving lambos in the streets while I'm permanently priced out of the housing market. Do you know how many fucking lambos and maseratis I've seen in my lifetime? More than you might think you want to see. Too many. I'm done with this bullshit. I'm getting drunk and going for a walk along the Dupont rail corridor.
>>
File: 1594604680994.jpg (906 KB, 2544x4000)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
>>32636006
holy shit, I'm sorry for laughing but fucking kek.
I honestly hope you fortune smiles you way and you manage somehow
>>
File: 1473304572868.jpg (15 KB, 413x395)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>32634603
I needed this laugh today. Thanks anon
>>
>>32636220
Godfucking damn it bro, at least “punish” the guy who sold you that if you plan on dying.
>>
>Bingus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32632747
Honestly, just sell that shit and put the entire stack in chainlink and don't look at it for 2 years. Forget about it for 2 fucking years. That's all you have to do. Op, that is all you have to fucking do. When you get more money that can be invested buy something that is traded on coinbase that is -10-30% and wait for it to return to ath and sell that shit for more link. It's fucking easy op. It's gonna get easier too. Link WILL be over $1k in 24 months. You fall for these seemingly swell magic carpet rides but really they're just rug rides waiting to get pulled. Stop trying to get rich by the end of tomorrow and think like an investor not a meth head sitting at a poker machine. Chainlink and eth is your way to financial freedom. Always hold those 2 and never sell. Get some gambling money and do what I did about the counbase tradeables...they always swing down 20% and return with 30% gain a week later. No more get rich schemes op. You don't need em. You're smarter than that. Buying link and eth now is like buying Microsoft and Apple stock in the 80's. If you don't want to believe my ramblings than stay broke.
>>
>>32636227
I bought it directly from the construction company which was dissolved shortly after they finished it and people started moving in, they probably changed names and are repeating the scam somewhere else.
>>
>>32634603
ohnonononono
>>
>>32636420
So you will waste your money on alcohol instead of HODL good coins, maybe you do belong where you are.
>>
>>32634603
FUCK DUDE I LAUGHED SO LOUD HAHAHAHA
>>
Buy more
>>
>>32636006
Holy fucking fuck. A piece of me died when I read this.
I'm going to include you in my prayers tonight. Maybe somehow my good thoughts will reach you
>>
>>32636420
Just fucking buy and HOLD. You will be set free, trust me. If you think God hates you, then copy the wallet movement of big boys. If God really hates you, they have to burn with you too.
>>
>>32636675
I am not sure about link going to 1k anon but this is the best advice to not be a rug pulled retard, listen op.
>>
Guys someone just robbed me of all my money IRL, the police said to come to /biz and let you guys know.
>>
File: 1558250278293.jpg (18 KB, 331x334)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token. I put $3500 of my own money into something called Bingus.
that's unfortunate
>>
File: wontletmepost.jpg (44 KB, 961x297)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>32634603
the supply is so much it won't let me post it because it thinks its a phone number
well done op
>>
>>32634603
Fucking hell some dude out there couldn't came up with a better name than Bingus for his coin
>>32636006
Bitches tend to leave when you stop being successful
>>
File: glorius.jpg (78 KB, 734x404)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
toasting in epic bread
>>
>>32637151
I am ded
>>
>>32637177
checking epic dubs
>>
Fellow Canuckbro I am 100% with you

I wanted nothing more than to "make it" like everybody else on this board. I've been in crypto for years and held everything I bought and it didn't do anything significant for me. Yes I made some multiple of money but far from it making a difference in the grand scheme of things. I know people that put money in a month ago and won the PancakeSwap lottery and are now millionaires set for life, while I'm here asking god why he hates me and my dog.. i hate this earth and hate this world.
>>
>>32637151
I was able to post it without the fractions
>>
OP if it makes you feel any better, the laughs you have provided us are well worth the $1500 you lost on BINGUS
>>
File: 1611530131768.png (360 KB, 600x580)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>32637151
>>
File: lmao.gif (199 KB, 220x220)
199 KB
199 KB GIF
>>32637151
>>
Sell at a loss and short with x100 leverage to try and make back your money. gg ez no re
>>
>>32634603
Posting in epic thread.
>>
>>32634603
It’s going up again tomorrow. Don’t be stupid, leave your money in.
>>
>>32634603
holy fuck man lmao
>>
>>32632764
GME
>>
Don't invest money in shitcoins without research like a fag. Buy gems with powerful projects. For example $PTF that Delphi Digital has researched and added to its list. There's never been a project Delphi pointed out that didn't pump. $PTF will continue on its way.
>>
File: snip53.jpg (43 KB, 1868x177)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
From the BINGUS thread:
>>
>>32632747
if youre going to all in with what little money you have you need to be early. thats waht i did with rubic and it allowed me to build a decent stack of eth.
>>
File: bingustoken.png (417 KB, 823x723)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
yeah you're gonna want to see this
>>32635044
>>
>>32637496
This. 99% of the market is down the shitter thanks to BTC. After that get the fuck out and do what this fag is saying. >>32636675
>>
>>32634603
Dude, wait a day.
>>
oh and make sure its not a shit animal token etc.
>>
>>32632747
Ey. Bingus dev here. Message me on telegram chat dude. MJ.
>>
This has fuck all to do with bingus, the entire market is down today and you bought on the peak of a shitcoin, did you think somehow it wasn't effected by the rest of the market, you should be thankful it hasn't dropped more like everything else, just wait and stop being a pussy or you're never going to make it.

You don't lose or gain any money until you sell and if you sell now when you're down then you're already a bigger retard than you've made yourself out to be with this post.

Fucking downy.
>>
>>32634603
Kek put me in the screencap.
>>
This would apply to ANY token you buy at the top. Give it a day, see if it bounces back. I own tons of Bingus myself (21 bil) and I am comfy holding it without any issues.

If you feel suicidal from doing a bad bet on a coin dont blame the fucking coin.
>>
File: 1462029421120.png (32 KB, 1104x473)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>32637620
>BINGUS(DOT)FINANCE

I can't stop fucking laughing at this
>>
>>32634603
it's going to go up tomorrow dude relax

this has been a bad day for all crypto, don't forget that
>>
>>32632747
Was it storj?
>>
FUCK YOU ALL. BINGBOG BINGBOG BINGBOG
>>
>>32634603
bro, breathe. I have been doing this since 2017. IMO I think this one has the potential to come back. your losses are unrealized right now, only realized if you take it out. this coin has continued to grow and is sustaining a stable floor. your luck could change very soon and I think it will. but at the end of the day bro, it’s just money, $3500 is not worth ending your life over. be more responsible next time and don’t gamble more than you can afford to lose.
>>
File: 50.jpg (14 KB, 236x226)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>32637781
>BINGUS IS A LONG TERM HOLD BRO
>>
File: 1605053398029.jpg (30 KB, 473x473)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>this thread
dont even give a shit anymore if it's just a larp or real
>>
Make sure u hold bingus don’t realize the loss man it was a red day today but the cg and cmc listings have been applied for the team for the coin is honest and none of them have sold just be patient the new website and the listings will give it a bump just calm down I bought in when it was early and watched 11k drain today but I’m still holding because I believe in the project
>>
>Reasons to buy $BINGUS:

>- Explosive growth
>- Two successful animal shelter donations
>- Powerful memetic value/moon potential
>- Strong core leadership team, most of them whales
>- Solid growth strategy
>- One of the best communities out there

Hidden gem, x100 confirmed
>>
File: queef.png (282 KB, 522x328)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (362 KB, 220x127)
362 KB
362 KB GIF
Bingus shill thread active in catalog
>>32635231
The jeet running it must've been awake for 72 hours hustling animal tokens or something. He's cranky af
>>
Oh bingus? It did drop but at least you were not rugged, chances are it's going back up OP.

Worry not
>>
File: 1617839342365.jpg (35 KB, 473x527)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
Lol at the entire bingus telegram assembling itt to 1 post by this id that bingus is legit.
>>
t . me/bingustoken2official
>>
>>32638166
You’ve got to give credit to our determination. This is not a rug and we’re trying to help you realize it. Screencap this.
>>
>>32636420
I’m sorry for your loss, anon. You’ll learn from this and be stronger
>>
>>32638143
I feel so bad for that cat, the owners will probably get death threats and shit without even realizing what happened
>>
File: boboxd.jpg (165 KB, 577x639)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>32633110
How about stop buying literal memes
>>
>>32636420
Don’t kys. Think of all the titties you’d miss out on
>>
>>32635260

Fren, some people are giving you good advice.

I used to be like you, FOMOing into garbage shilled here during the bear market.

Best thing you can do IMO is dollar cost average into a project with good fundamentals, and just wait until the end of the year. That's if you aren't willing to do research.

If you are willing to do research, you will need to spend time deep diving into low market cap projects and then spreading your capital amongst them.

Either way you need to play the waiting game. Some projects have already mooned, some will moon in Q2 or Q3. Just because something hasn't mooned in Q1 doesn't mean it's never going to moon.
>>
File: 1617744216821.jpg (123 KB, 459x794)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>32632747
>pay
>cheque
Ngmi I wish you European faggots would start making sports cars American sized it's getting really hard to find ones that accommodate the frame of an American that's successful.
>>
>>32638431
So there’s no American cars worth buying? lol
>>
>>32634603
Bingus... my nigha
>>
>>32634603
You dumb nigger anon just keep holding and it will recover. They have a lot coming in the future
>>
>>32634603
Gonna say it again case you missed it. Message me on telegram. Admin on bingus. Would love to chat with you if you would be open to it dude.
>>
>>32634603
lol fucktard. $3500 is small in the grand scheme of things. you can bounce back easily from that, unless you're from a shithole 3rd world country
>>
>>32634603
I've gotta get in on the ground floor of this Bingus thing
>>
>>32637696
Whoever is screencapping, put me over this screencapfag instead
>>
Op you got to have diamond hands to get involved with crypto.
>>
File: 1594825961495.gif (1014 KB, 290x189)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>32638649
>in case you missed it
Come on OP, don't be shy, MJ is dying to chat with you.
>>
>>32635260
no one is making money on these memecoins. They're tricking you into thinking they are so they can steal your money lmao
>>
File: 7854196876.png (11 KB, 970x295)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>32634603
it's actually pumping a bit, unless you bought at the absolute top then you can minimize damages, keep an eye on the chart. There is also a thread on reddit made an hour ago so it will probably pump a bit more.
Also never invest into animal coins or high risk coins unless you are absolutely sure you know it will be safe, also learn how to do TA on charts, that will give you an idea if it's done pumping or it's about to pump
>>
>>32636006
you should make a documentary about it. keep it streaming and hire a editor before hand. it can be like that guy who wanted to kill bjork
>>
File: bog.jpg (73 KB, 854x480)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>32634603
>he bought bingus token? haha lol
>>
>>32633069
das rite
>>
>>32638785
Actually fookin tryin to help a dude out. He defo made a mistake buying the top but took me years to not do that shit. I too am a fellow retard. But I finally know how to buy bottoms and sell tops. So i know the pain tho.

If I can help him out I will. I plan on getting bingus to at least a 10x from here anyway over a few weeks and this was day 5 but. Fuck me right number didn't only go up.
>>
>>32636420
do a minecraft roleplay where u use redstone to create a massive explosion like u are making a rock quarry. u can even design a building like your work. it's def something I would do to relieve psychological stress I also recommend meditation
>>
>>32634603
it's the bog not God
>>
>>32638785
What's he even want to talk about I wonder? The bingus is already out of the bag.
>>
>>32636006

write that into a movie script. that's a dope story.
>>
File: 1601861666937.png (192 KB, 1500x1200)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>32638976
>>
>>32634603
kek
>>
>>32636006
IDK what to do Anon, but like in >>32636882 I will be praying for you.

>>32636882
A surprisingly wholesome reply to a horrible situation on this shithole of a board. Bless you for not falling to the least common denominator.
>>
>>32636420
That area is filled with crazy homeless people near that coffee shop that used to be coffee time. That could be you the next time you bet your life savings on pnd shitcoins. My fellow torontoanon, make your money back with OGN.
>>
>>32634603
Just hold. Bingus to the moon!!!
>>
I lost 6k on POET a couple years ago. It’s all part of the game
>>
>>32636006
bro, i feel u

you're only human, move forward
>>
>>32632747
>I bought the absolute top
This was the mistake. Why
>>
>>32636677
is this the usa? buyign directly from constructions usually involves serious levels of liability. changed names won't save them
>>
File: tired.png (30 KB, 128x128)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>32633864
how much did you lose on the h-word token
>>
>>32633141
My bet the absolute pajeet scam rubic right?
>>
>>32634603
these stories of people losing money on meme coins are larps, right?

you don't just randomly invest in shit like Bingus and Pokemon coins. there are so many steps, so many opportunities to stop and invest in something stable, something that is practically guaranteed to beat any traditional invest by 5-20x this year, and somehow these people choose Bingus coin?

I don't believe it. it's not possible.
>>
>>32634603
>God hates me. Either he intentionally makes everything I buy start dumping, or he intentionally made me be born stupid and poor so I can continue to make these retarded decisions that make me suffer.

God must love me for intentionally putting away a steady amount each month into proven stable coins like BTC and XMR and staying away from shitokens.

I can't believe God hates you so much. If he hates you maybe you should think about what he's gonna do next time he catches you buying a shit token.
>>
>>32634603
Clearly ypu get to mich emotional about investing you are not made for trading
Just get out with wath you can and never look back there no way somebody can say if shit may go up again in the future as hoge did or just full rug to zero
>>
>>32639841
what is this h-word token? hoge?
>>
>>32632764
Blink
>>
>>32639969
most of it is either attempts to beg without asking or promote their shitcoin scams.
>>
File: 1615677380768.png (634 KB, 1180x1040)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>32640332
yep, I sold at a loss and it pumped back and I never bought back in.
>>
Nigger are you fucking stupid? You bought the actual top didn't you retard? Like is this your first day here? Bingus will go up again that dump was nothing. If you actually sold you are a complete moron.
>>
File: 1617760010509.jpg (91 KB, 550x1100)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>32635913
>>
>>32632747
Gonna post one more time in here for you anon. Get in the bingus TG and find me, MJ. If I can help your situation I would like to. I can't do this kinda thing for everyone but when I can I try to. Please reach out if you see this.
>>
OP but what if it goes back up. You're literally having anxiety over the decision of selling or not, you still have 2k...
>>
File: 1616098626678.jpg (26 KB, 332x1024)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>BINGUS DOT FINANCE
>>
>>32634603
wow here i was feeling sorry for myself for going all in on hbar

sorry to laugh at your expense anon i do sincerely hope your bingus bags bring you riches though
>>
>>32633110
It's alright anon, $2000 is way more than enough to buy some rope.
>>
>>32641404
>meme coin
>identical scheme (1% burn, 1% reflect, 1% donated to starving African children) to multiple similar tokens
>all of them have pnd'd and never recovered
>what if it goes up

Shit dude, what if Brazilian porn actress Gina Valentina wants to fuck me? What if the moon is made of cheese? Just because it's possible doesn't make it probably. Maybe there is a 1/100 chance this isn't a pnd and against all odds it recovers. But the more likely outcome is it dumps 98% and another copy will emerge and repeat the whole story.

>>32641267
So what, you want to give the guy his money back? What about all the countless others that lose all of their money buying this coin if it's a pnd scam? That is the messed up thing about these things, you act sorry when you actually meet one of those people you fucked over (or maybe you don't feel sorry, just regret the bad publicity), but when that person is just another unit in an anonymous crowd you have no qualms in conning him out of his money.
>>
>>32634603
Hold on to your Bingus man
market is crashing a little today, every coin is going down
If you hold, bingus will make you rich, believe me
>>
>>32634667
BINGUS is the juciest of them all man
>>
I got here too late, OP is gone. I hope he is at least holding onto that bingus shit because there are worse shitcoins you can go with. BIngus has a community and it can still go up
>>
>>32643317
Isn't it kind of funny how you guys refer to your own coin as a shitcoin but say to keep holding anyway because "maybe it will go up"? You do not even try to deny that it's a pnd, but you play play on a person's worst qualities and weaknesses - the same thing that drives you and even people like OP to take part in these pump coins - FOMO and greed. You admit to OP that yeah, it's a shit coin, and what did he expect? And in the same breath you tell him to stay at the roulette table because he's already fucked but maybe his bad luck will turn around.

Do you know how the value of a currency is determined on the market? By what the country produces. When a country produces things others want to buy, whoever is buying what that country produces must buy their currency to pay for the goods creating demand for the currency. Crypto is similar in the sense that they have a utility, which is either paying for transaction fees, having governance over some defi service, or simply as a store of value. We may speculate on the price, but theoretically the value of the token should come from a demand for whatever services the associated company offers.

What utility does the bingus token have besides pumping your bags? Who would buy and hold bingus token for any other reason than to sell to a bigger fool? If the token goes to 0, will I be able to do anything with it? Can I pay gas fees with it? What can it do?
>>
B
>>
I
>>
N
>>
>>32633110
I've heard 50% into btc long term, 25% alt, 25% alt/YOLO shitcoin. It sounded good and I'm retarded so I'm going with that.
>>
>>32639969
No. I personally lost 2 grand to various animal coins in the past month here
>>
>>32633521
Bro do the following. It actually works. Find a little job, anything, buy a cheap 5th wheel RV for under 10k. Move it close to a lot wrong distance from work.

No car bill, only lot fees. Put money every two weeks into crypto. Diversify. Do your own cooking, work out. Use mobile Hotspot for vidya and entertainment.

Take the 1k plus a month extra and cooooomulate. Youll be better for it and get redpilled on how much money we waste. You're gonna make it. Take the frugal pill. Not advice.
>>
>>32635260
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make changes you weak faggot.
>>
how you can literally lose money in this bull run is beyond me

I've spent over 3000 euros on new phone, laptop, lacoste tracksuits hell I even donated 100 euros to some random african charity and I still make 1500+ PNL by doing absolutely NOTHING
>>
>>32644041
I don't even own Bingus you fucking retard but if you look at the chart it's not a one and done, it's gone up and down for days.
>>
>>32634603
dude don't kill yourself, your post made me laugh out loud and I almost never do that when I'm alone. you're a funny dude, you'll get back on your feet lad
>>
File: grog.jpg (110 KB, 868x643)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>32632747
lol
>>
>>32634603
kek, anon, don’t worry, most of the people in this board lost money on some shitty animal token, I know I did, just try to not go for absolute shit. I know it’s tempting when you see a 3x pump but just try to stop yourself next time. You’ll eventually make it.
>>
File: the bing.jpg (125 KB, 1000x950)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token
>>
>>32636420
>400 car insurance

holy shit dude do you drive a tank? i have multiple accidents and speeding tickets on my record and ive never paid more than $100 a month for my insurance, wtf lol and who the fuck pays $2000 for rent? either move to a less expensive city, get roomates, or move in with your parents. its like some people want to be poor
>>
>>32644598
>who the fuck pays $2000 for rent?
someone who buys Bingus Token
>>
File: 1614521103527.png (91 KB, 740x724)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>32644644
lost
>>
>>32632747
I turned $500 into 3k and then proceeded to lose it all on presale and rugs. This was around two weeks ago. Had I simply held I would have $100k. BSC shitcoins making people into chads is a legit thing but you must find the right project and you must HOLD. Coin was $LIGHT if you don’t believe me
>>
>>32644677
the name is so funny, I've been laughing like a madman at this for 5 minutes straight
>>
>>32644598
OP is in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I think this place must have the highest auto insurance rates in the world. That amount of money is not out of the question for males under 20, single (unmarried) men in general, people who live in high risk neighborhoods, and people who own high risk cars like Honda Civics.

>>32641267
Maybe he's ashamed of falling for a literal pump and dump and has too much pride for charity? Maybe he's also aware of the hypocrisy in accepting charity for a bad decision that was motivated by the same ambition as the winners of the pnd: greed.
>>
>>32644708
Did you just see it shilled on here and buy?
>>
>>32644961
*males under 30

My bad.
>>
>>32634603
Top kek
>>
>>32634603
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>32632747
>I bought the absolute top.
Classic /biz/
>>
>>32644999
Yeah I saw it on here first, and there is also a TG group(I forgot the name) where everyone from other groups votes on a yet to moon coin they think will make it and Light won.
>>
>>32634603
>>32634603
Lmao, nice fanfic.
>>
File: Untitled.png (515 KB, 428x600)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>32634603
>>
>>32632747
better sell, watch it moon then cope and go back to the cagie
>>
>>32636006
>ONE nothing wrong with me
>TWO nothing wrong with me
stay strong my man, same goes for OP
>>
File: dee.jpg (56 KB, 680x1069)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token
>>
Thanks OP I just lost a hundred bucks to uniswap being a piece of shit but this makes me feel better
>>
>>32634603
This is the most hilarious/heart breaking thread in a while. If its bingus just hold and message the owner on telegram
>>
>>32634603
Bingus should be the next /ourcoin/ to help OP. Also cause funni.
>>
>>32634603
You couldn’t have found a funnier coin name to say. My goodness.
>>
>>32635025
Colombia? Thats actually good money down there.

My wife had her own restaurant in Cali Colombia a while back. Made $300 a month.
>>
File: 1576558659072.jpg (264 KB, 2526x1630)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus
>>
File: 1617581329526.jpg (284 KB, 634x822)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
I now has Bingus Blingus
Ty Anon
>>
>>32634603
>Bingus Token
LMAO man...

Sure you lost a bunch of money, but you made so many people laugh here who needed it.

You'll be okay, trust me. YGMI
>>
REMINDER

/biz/ is ALWAYS wrong. The mockery of bingus token is incredibly bullish and a must buy. You heard it here first
>>
File: 1607438224816.jpg (19 KB, 413x395)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>32634603
thanks for the kek OP have a (you)
>>
> everyone else was making it
> i wanted to make it too

that's fomo. by the time everyone's bragging about 100x moonshots it's way too late
>>
>>32633069
Based
>>
Cant tell if this is legit or an elaborate larp thread to plant Bingustoken subconsciously in the minds of the retards here
>>
Losing money is part of the game retard. I lost 3 last week because I didn’t sell my calls on market order and tried to limit sell to make profit. Live and learn. If losing 1500 makes you crazy then don’t trade because you’ll just end up killing yourself.

How do you expect to make it if you can’t handle the losses? Do you think you’re just going to buy a coin and then become a millionaire? Don’t be retarded. Take a deep breath. Check your set up on the chart next time and try again.

Op is a faggot and needs to be spoon fed
>>
>>32634603
I'm laughing, but I understand. Your first rug? Grab a beer, and let me tell you about something called Grumpy...
>>
Bump.
>>
>>32636006
Just live in a shipping container
>>
haha and its going back up again sellers get the rope
>>
>>32648491
>>
>>32634603
Hahaha
>>
>>32632747

Perhaps you might invest somewhere other than /biz/ shitcoins?
>>
Test.
>>
>>32635787
i was reading this comment while drinking water and laughed so much it felt like someone injected chlorinated water straight into my nose and throat. Shit still burns right now but holy shit was that funny
>>
>>32636318
>>
>>32647834
Was thinking the same thing.
>>
File: 1617851688741 (1).png (187 KB, 512x478)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>
>>32634603
Reach out BINGUS telegram man! we looking for ya
>>
I put 2 grand into grumpy months ago and it instantly dumped to the point I couldn’t even afford gas to sell so I just cut my losses and left it... looked back two weeks ago and I managed to sell for nearly 20 grand so you might be lucky
>>
>>32650042
We actually set a new ATH since OP's post
He should be good
>>
>>32649960
I'm leaning towards the latter
>>
>>32634603
this nigga bought bingus lmao
>>
File: 1615858673046.jpg (67 KB, 500x500)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>32634603
irl belly laugh
I may actually have to buy this now
>>
Fuck, think i might buy big bingus out of solidarity
>>
File: kefb05~1.jpg (19 KB, 447x336)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
this was a good thread. heh, bingus
>>
>>32632747

Don't invest in shitcoins, unless you can afford to lose that.
>>
>>32650390
>ass
good old Keira, good old days
>>
>>32634603
>all these replies
BULLINGUSH
>>
>>32634603
>BINGUS
>BLACK DINGUS
WTF WERE YOU THINKING YOU LITERALLY GAVE YOUR MONEY TO BLACK COCK
>>
>>32633521
>losing money is like losing a limb

Nigga what? Literally regrow the limb. Just earn it back. Just get a job and regrow your fucking limb you pussy, it's just a flesh wound.

Worst analogy I've heard on /biz/ ever. Literally die in debt you no limb mentality having loser
>>
>>32634603
BINGUS
D
I
N
G
U
S
>>
File: 1617767597631.png (735 KB, 648x725)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>32634603
THERES A SHITCOIN NAMED BINGUS? LMAO
>>
>>32633589
Shouts out to this man being the undersung hero of this thread
>>
File: 1613528045302.jpg (6 KB, 251x201)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>32634603
Put me in the screencap faggots
>>
don't invest what you are not willing to lose. the market will always kick you in the teeth if you expect miracles
>>
File: 1556489968642.jpg (38 KB, 680x366)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32642371
>What if the moon is made of cheese?
>he doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiszZPe9UI
>>
File: 1491020681299.jpg (200 KB, 960x716)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>32638956
>>32639987
>>32644427
>>32633069
>>32636006
>>32636675
>>32637692
>>32637723
So much based ITT
>>
>>32639012
In the end the building collapses and he dies
>>
>>32634603
NICE ONE DINGUS
>>
>>32634603

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/ml1eqt/bingus_a_token_coin_that_donates_to_the_animal/

this nigger bought a reddit coin that "donates to the animals", fucking faggot
>>
File: 1612901371788.png (675 KB, 572x739)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>32636006
>>
Should have just Gold this cuck
>>
>>32650744
You aren't going in shit, faggot
>>
>>32632747
You're fucking retard man, better ape into ORO before it jets off
>>
>>32634603
This nigga eating Bingus
>>
>>32632747
We've all been through that my friend, you get over it and keep going, you might want to check out ORO, it's a brilliant defi low cap with massive potentials
>>
>>32652722
Jeets are relentless
>>
>>32632747
same here. got screwed by the scam digital reserve currency. i feel so stupid for buying it. their telegram is still pretending it's a legitimate project. t.----me/DigitalReserveCurrency
>>
File: 1616398463398.jpg (96 KB, 876x847)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>32634603
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1595008960454.jpg (219 KB, 616x1392)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>32632747

This is why you throw $100 in at the top so it dumps then put the rest of your money in.
>>
>>32632747
Fuuck, i feel you bro, got rekt myself by the shitcoin that SAFEMOON is, bought close to the absolute top, just like yourself. Happy i've gotten into ORO as well to minimize those losses. Their mcap is just under $4m and there's a TVL of $8.4m staked on UniFarm. When these get released this will be a massive moonshot!
>>
>>32632747
fomo to another coin and make it all back
>>
>>32634603
Fucking BINGUS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
hope you didn't sell because it bounced back to ATH
>>
Hoge
Hoge.finance

New exchange listing coming soon
Buy $100/$200 and check back in 3 months
>>
>>32632747
Buy high, sell low
>>
>>32634603
posting in epic bread
>>
>>32652722
finally an anon who isn't fucking retarded. ORO is the best solution on the blockchain to buy gold and silver that is physically backed and 100% ensured so your funds are safer than safe.
>>
File: 1611565762583.png (26 KB, 112x112)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>32634603

Dingus
>>
File: 1606522034003.png (385 KB, 447x438)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>32634603
>>
>>32654212
why the fuck would i want to buy gold and silver when they just announced last week that they'll be using BTC as collateral for these commodities?
>>
>>32637539
It’s not dumping tho
>>
>>32653946
erm... are you retarded? wouldn't the price drop with an inflow of supply that's twice its current market cap? Just saying, it's basic supply and demand, increased supply with constant demand drops the price
>>
>>32632747
dont worry sir 100x is available
>>
>>32634603
Epic chug bingus moment
>>
>>32634603
NGL feeling pretty bullish on BINGUS right about now. Where can I buy a stack of this?
>>
>>32654212
PAXOS literally shits on ORO, they are the only company the USA GOVERMENT and securities and their reserves trust in the crypto space. Few of the USA government mayors and governors are in paxos board of advisory group. And it's also SEC approved!
>>
>>32634603
That's quite retarded, but $3500 isn't a lot. Just wageslave a bit and put more into coins that actually serve a purpose.
>>
>>32634603
Someone linked your post over to /smg/ and now we're all laughing at you.

I'm just here to say: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No really: Bingus...??!!!!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But really: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BINGUS!

Seriously: I hope things look up for you bro. We've all been there.
>>
>>32654948
i'd like to see you stake on PAXOS like you can stake on UniFarm with ORO, fag! i invite you to take a look at it as you can stake one coin and farm many others on that platform, with APYs as high as 350%, pure insanity right there! And that's not even the best of it, their Cohort 5 group is set to be announced soon with new partnerships to come.
>>
>>32652043
"yes, ORO very good! am currynigger eating curry with my fellow currynigger devs from ORO"
>>
>>32654212
>>32655152
Like flies
>>
>>32654948
"PAXOS literally shits on ORO", stfu fag... hit me up when your coin will also offer tokenized platinum, stocks and ETFs (these are all soon to be announced for ORO) on top of the best staking and farming platform there is with APYs up to 350%! Also coming soon to ORO are new partnerships and exchange listings. Check out the current sideways movement of the price and invest or cry afterwards!
>>
>>32638431
>Lamborgluttony
>>
>>32634603

Get me in the screencap it's all I ask
>>
>>32635787
explain to this newfag why the precise website bingus dot finance make people laugh so much. is there some lore behind it?
>>
>>32634603
This is unironicaly hilarious, my stomach hurts from laughing. BINGUS. Have a (you). Hop back on the shitcoin train and don't be a retard next time, you'll be fine.
>>
>>32655703
"bingus" simply sounds funny when pronounced out loud for native English speakers; it's not a real word and doesn't mean anything
As for the dot finance part, well, lots of scams end in ".finance", so it's funny that OP saw something called "bingus.finance" and said "this is it, this is the one, all in"
>>
>>32655863
thanks from an italianfag, i supposed something like this (especially the "dot finance" part)
>>
A FUCKING BINGUS
>>
>>32632747
LMAO you gonna get rekt but get some ALBT and you should be good
>>
File: teletdv.png (270 KB, 463x561)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>32634603
>yfw Bingus pumps because of this thread
>>
>>32632747
Bro I bought 10 low mcaps like you and immediately it went down, I've lost more money, about 40%.

If I sell now I know what will happen, bull run will start again and I lose it all.

Better to just hold.

Definitely don't kill yourself over one month's pay.
>>
>>32633110
You learn
>>
>>32635260

most of these faggots around this board are larping dont take any of these serious.
You tried, you failed.
reflect and start putting your money in less risky stuff
>>
File: (MARK).jpg (11 KB, 455x512)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32632747
Bro, there's like [safe freaking bets] like VET & ZIL. What are you doing buying some 'jeet shitcoin?
>>
File: sad-dog.png (88 KB, 302x271)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>32634603
posting in a legendary thread
>>
>>32632747
anon i think you should go the bagholder general for some hopium so you don't rope
>>
File: young-bogdanoffs.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>32638819
I have doubled by cash on Goose and Bogged (BSC shitcoins). You can make money, but you gotta know when to stop. Luck is not infinite
>>
File: 1589128764304.jpg (1.81 MB, 1129x7900)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>32644041
>What utility does the bingus token have besides pumping your bags? Who would buy and hold bingus token for any other reason than to sell to a bigger fool? If the token goes to 0, will I be able to do anything with it? Can I pay gas fees with it? What can it do?
this is true for every single crypto, except maybe monero, and especially true for bitcoin, with its tether printer, transaction times and dumps at as much as a sneeze in the stock market. stop pretending it's anything more than gambling with wow gold and open a real brokerage account for adults.
>>
>>32635139
aw man i havent watched it yet, now ive already had the BINGUS laugh so its all downhill from here
>>
>>32634603
Where do I buy this legendary token
>>
>>32644041
Some of them are probably 'jeets telling him to hold.
>>
>>32639935
Non cuber cringe
>>
>>32634603
Jerk off to some anime porn and get over it.
Don't pull out like a virgin faggot.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (8 KB, 245x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32634603
>Bingus Token
>>
File: 1599174511303.gif (976 KB, 245x280)
976 KB
976 KB GIF
>>32634603
>Yeah I can't do this crypto thing anymore man I lost all my money
>What did you buy?
Fucking BINGUS
>>
File: tenor (2).png (142 KB, 360x346)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>32634603
i'm at work and laughed so hard man everyone tought i was retarded. thx bro this shit was awesome.
>>
>>32634660
I lost over 50k on Dexg. Still havn't sold because I can't acces my wallet for another few months.
Made some back (10 eth) by arbing that shit exchange, but still down overall.

It's a fucking wild west party.
Sorry for your loss anon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.