[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tether-Logo.png (17 KB, 500x335)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Did you really think being banned in the financial capital of the world is bullish? Why do you think whales are dumping?

hint: They just set a precedent that the rest of the country will follow. Its not a nothingburger. NYAG literally gave tether the highest penalty for any commodity they can give: Statewide ban.
>>
>>29504183
agree to pay $18.5m penalty

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING!!
>>
>>29505015
Did you ignore the part where Tether just set a legal precedent for the Department of Justice to completely ban it nationwide?

Why do you think the market's crashing?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-20/bitcoin-rigging-criminal-probe-is-said-to-focus-on-tie-to-tether
>>
>>29505773
hey listen faggot,
your FUD doesn't work here.
Check em'
>>
>>29504183
everything is banned in new york
even binance
>>
As if anyone gives a fuck what some fed faggots think. What the fuck are they going to do?
>>
File: 5DimDy6p_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 248x248)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>29505859
Forgot the image
>>
>>29505910
>>29505904
>>29505859

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/bitcoins-black-swan-what-happens-if-the-cftc-targets-tether-next/

The DOJ does this all the time: They get state feds to ban commodities they dont like on a lowkey state case then use that at a precedent to bring the ban nationwide.

Who do think the supreme court will believe? Just think for a second

The DOJ is now the sword hanging over your head with a very thin thread.

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/bitcoins-black-swan-what-happens-if-the-cftc-targets-tether-next/
>>
Lol, after 3 years of FUD tether pays an $18,500,000 fine and now the nocoiners are moving onto the next COPE/FUD/Nothingburger

Just give up, seriously, you've had 12 years to get rich
>>
>>29506345
>>getting banned in the financial capital of the world is nothing

Why is everything crashing?
>>
Mochimo

Quantum Proof

$MCM
>>
>>29506453
Tether gets fined
tether sells it's bitcoins to pay fine
market crashes
tether prints more tether and buys bitcoin
market pumps in a few days
tether laughing at the fine and ban
"hahahahhahah PRINT MORE TETHER GUYS!! "
>>
Hahahah, if tether is a scam, so is the fed and the whole farce of fractional reserve banking. You think some chink company gives a shit about New York? The Asians will never extradite them, and if anything, it’s helping them take over America piece by piece (many other pieces, such as geopolitical warfare by giving 3rd world nations vaccines and funding etc.). Tether will keep printing billions, and if they get shut down, they’ll just spin up a new stable coin
>>
>>29505773
>2018
>>
>>29506773
Why is everything crashing?

>>29506779
Nice epic fantasy. Really rivals Tolkien. Now come back to reality.
>>
They werent allowed to trade there even before ban
>>
>>29506891
Its ongoing. NYAG decision will speed things up now.
>>
>>29506453
A much needed correction after two weeks straight breaking aths
>>
>>29506453
>financial capital of the world

lol buttcoiners are hilarious, I wish I had the NPC meme image on my HDD, but I don't, so you'll just have to look at your reflection in your monitor
>>
>>29506921
Everything is tied to bitcoin.
Bitcoin moves the shitcoin market
When it pumps all shitcoins moon
when it drops the all drop
>>
>>29507030
Yes im sure this is organic. It just happened on the day when Tether was ordered to be fully transparent.

>>29507098
Lol nah. Got 8 figures in USDC yield farming in AAVE and compound.

Im telling you whats in front of you. I shouldn't have to.
>>
>>29506453
this is not a crash newfag
>>
>>29505948
You also forgot to get something to check
>>
>>29507326
lol nah, you're coping hard.
>>
>>29505948
this guy never seems to get
fucking cuck
>>
>>29507326
Usdc is backed partially by tethers
Top kek
>>
>>29507701
What exactly am I coping with? Its right in front of you. Dont know why you keep denying that

>NYAG gave it the highest penalty it could
>DOJ will now use this as a precedent in the supreme court to ban Tether like every commodity its ever banned

Its how feds work.
>>
>>29507326
Ill give a (you) because you seem to devote a lot of time and effort to reply to everyone, purely by the kindness of your heart and not because you dont have anything better to do
>>
>>29508022
no lol im here to make sure u retards know your place. Too much euphoria
>>
>>29504183
You should ask your boss.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.