[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1587915349482.png (88 KB, 280x291)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
IM FUCKED IM FUCKED
I NEED TO MAKE MONEY, LIKE 800 AT LEAST
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
SELL PICTURES OF GRAPHICS CARDS ON EBAY? THAT SHIT STILL WORK RIGHT??
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29478490
get a job sir, work your ass and hold your investment.
>>
post wallet, igyb bro
>>
>>29478586
My stupid shithole kaliphate made getting a job outside of deliverycuck illegal.
>>
>>29478490
Get naked, fuck your ass with whatever veggie you have lying around
Record it for onlyfans
Make cash
I'm a twinky skinny faggot, I did this with lingerie on and unironically made a few Ks.
>>
>>29478634
just..
>>
I'll send you 800 if i get this 7
>>
>>29478701
sent
>>
>>29478652
where ever the fuck you are, a job is a job and with little profit you earn, invest on cripto and hold your investment. It's the desperation that is killing you.
>>
>>29478490
How the fuck are you not making money hand over fist shorting stocks today when there's this much blood running in the streets? I'm up almost $15,000 already since market open this morning from shorting Tesla alone, quit being poor.
>>
>>29478953
What broker you use?
>>
>>29478953
fucking how
>>
>>29479246
Schwab for stocks and Ninja trader for futures. I got started with Ninja trader a few years ago and while the commissions kinda suck it's what I'm used to so I haven't been assed enough to switch to something else since it's such a tiny percentage of my overall profits. Schwab's Street Smart Edge is nice for stocks but sucks for everything else IMHO.
>>
>>29479466
You open a margin account with a broker, borrow shares of a stock that's declining or has strong reasons to decline in the very near future, then buy back the stock at the lower price. Literally the easiest money I've ever made, but you can't be a retard about it or you'll lose all your shit in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>29480209
> open a margin account with a broker,
It won't let me
fuck
>>
>>29480644
you can also buy inverse ETFs, I bought -1x TSLA which does the opposite price movement of Tesla stock
>>
>>29480644.

Some brokers won't let you start out with a margin account right away or have a minimum balance required for margin. You should be practicing with paper trading and showing consistent profits in your practice account for at LEAST a month or two first before you dive in with real money anyway. It's crucial to come up with a plan and stick to it without letting your emotions rule you. That is the fastest route to losing everything. Speaking from experience there, my first month trading I lost $25,000 of my initial $38,000 investment. Take the time to educate yourself and don't be stupid or emotional or you WILL fail at this. But if my retarded ass can make it, anyone can. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>29478490
short bitcoin to 40 k
>>
>>29478490
1) Stop buying shit you don't need.
2) Get a job
3) Wait

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.