[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

to the moon?
>>
hiring in: franfurt, india, paris, berlin, frankfurt, london, chicago, new york, seoul, singapore, tokyo, zurich..

https://lcx.freshteam.com/jobs
>>
>>25969018
As long as Monty hires third grade code monkeys off New Delhis designated shitting streets, this means nothing.

Piece of shit and its empty promises, I will pay attention again when they partber with the LBB.
>>
pajeet chess pro player is 12yr old. he would maul you mr small brain.
>>
Very comfy with my bags.
>>
>>25969700
i mean morty is right, we got bumped to almost 5k wallets, its now healthy community owned project.. thats insane, how much does coinemetro have? like 300 token holders?
>>
>>25970141
to be fair, most xcm holders keep their xcm on the exchange, which can't be seen on etherscan. i don't know how many users cm has though
>>
please stopppppppp attacking coinmetro. they stopped and we too!
>>
>>25970547
this i suggest a peace treaty
>>
What do I miss here. I was absolutely convinced the ama was bearish but lcx is pumping.

What's going on? the "we hope we'll be top 10" bit was enough to drive the demand?
>>
>>25971019
Lots of new things coming
2021 is going to be a wild ride for lcx
i would suggest to everyone just buy a little bit and forget about it
>>
>>25968892
>>25968892
I just dont understand why LCX should increase in price, it is a token only used in this ecosystem.

Can someone explain to me why do we expect an increase in price?

Also LCX token shouldn't be a stablecoin?Given the fact that the fees in the exchange will not vary.

Not hate just trying to understand.
>>
>>25971478
the current price reflects the users

this is an exchange token so the more people they can get to sign up the more people will buy the token and add to the value with an increased amount of tokens being used

if they gain no new followers to the exchange then the token won't go up

the fees will always adjust to the price of the token if 1 lcx = .10 for example and a fee is 1.00 then it will take 10 lcx but if lcx is at .50 then the fee will be 2 lcx

such as ETH right now you're paying .00### for gas fees instead of 3 ETH 4 ETH etc

the more value it is the more adjustments the fees will make
>>
>>25969018
All the jobs not in India are remote, I'll let you guess why.
>>
>>25971478
? now there is 5000 holders, what happens when there is 500 000 holders and 495 000 wants to buy my tokenz? i have million of them.. am i going to sell them to 495 000 for two cents a piece?
>>
How do you buy LCX ? it's not in binance
>>
>>25971847
because its covid and those are workable remote.. they do need ppl from those countries that speak those specific languages
>>
>>25970141
Look ranjesh I get it you have been hired to shill which is what most crypto projects do or at least their whales do, but stop mentioning Coinmetro when nobody is talking about it alright? It makes LCX look like a pajeet scam. Just stop it. I have a small bag of LCX and you are hurting it with your pajeetry.
>>
>>25971857
>how do you buy binance? be lcx
need to be asking the real questions
>>
>>25971943
i was sitting in my comfy lcx threads when hordes of coinmetro trannies came.. it made me wrote to coinmetro that if it doesnt stop im done with them, i tried them for 4 months and sent 60k thru them, but they lagged my withdrawals... come on, rly, the exchange doesnt have 20 fucking ethereum and i have to wait over weekend several times? kek
>>
>>25971857
lcx.com
>>
>>25971802
Ok, so the fees stay the same in value and with more LCX in the market & price going up the transaction cost on exchange goes down.
So this coin relies heavily on exchange adoption, this is why they want to differentiate from others exchanges with so many regulations and their Defi Platform. Understood.

Will there be a pair for LCX/ETH LCX/BTC on their exchange, dont want to pay massive fees on metamask.
>>
>>25972277
Another question:
Why should LCX be listed on other exchanges if it is a direct competitor?
>>
there are defenetly interesting things coming soon
>>
>>25972408
why is binance shilling them? because they got visitors from wef and its either that or they gonna be 10 feet under the ground
>>
>>25972483
Aren't Monty and CZ nemesis?
>>
>>25972040
Nobody uses coinmetro(I'm from Tallinn even). Why do you have to lie and say you have used it and how it was so bad? Just stop being a pajeet in LCX threads.
>>
>>25971901
Because they target Indian workforce
>>
>>25972536
yea man cz spazzed out, then https://twitter.com/montymetzger/status/1269332622355894272 monty btfod him and cz got visitors and since then cz is all good while he is dying inside cause binance will be over
>>
>>25972601
okay bud, i have screencaps of conversations with their support how they witholding my stuff so yeppers
>>
>>25972536
Yeah, I'm an LCX holder but even I know the binance deal fell through. CZ Mad. But they did hike up a fucking mountain together and have a bonding, so do with that what you will.
>>
>>25972176
so it's one more exchange where I need to wire money from my bank etc?
>>
>>25972702
have a bonding experience*
>>
>>25972714
you can do it from your own wallet using uniswap as well
>>
>>25972702
its wef worth billions, they came to him and went "either u give us binance and its market and take 10x its value or we will nuke binance to ground" and he was like "well its wef so i should probably do it" and now he is scared and rich, kinda like we will be when lcx takes off
>>
>>25972799
This. Here is another pic with the Prime Minister of Liechtenstein, Adrian Hasler.
>>
>>25972877
The other guy is Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch. I don't really know enough about his work or the publication to comment on that though.
>>
>>25972877
yea man this dude name is actually adriolf hisler and he is secret mossad agent.. thats the dude that went to cz with the "offer".. look at cz "smile" also two thumbs up, one and one but there can only be one and montys hand is more up
>>
What’s the lcx uniswap link?
>>
>>25972961
you can clearly see here cz was beaten by this guy before and fears him.. monty thinks its funny?! sick bastard.. also getting homo vibes
>>
>>25968892
Why did I not get any tokens for KYC reward?
>>
>>25973037
its KYS and you should do it on camera, then they will pay u
>>
I just don’t know where to buy lcx. Any anons help?
>>
>>25972993
0x037a54aab062628c9bbae1fdb1583c195585fe41

theres really retarded whales in this right now though you might want to wait till it hits .017 after a btc crash or something
>>
>>25968892
What does the LCX token actually do though?
>>
>>25973107
yea man.. start coinomi wallet, buy ethereum on marketplace like coinmetro or binance or kraken.. send it to your wallet.. connect to uniswap with your wallet.. look for lcx in coingecko list.. exchange...
>>
>>25973144
for example used to monthly fees - if you get loaded on tokens now, you can have it for 1/10 price of normies and then have smaller trading fees if u big enough
>>
File: 1609700379337.jpg (427 KB, 1275x861)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>25973107
noob way
or just go to lcx.com and buy it
>>
>>25968892
Bought at 4c which was bad enough. I'm never selling this piece of shit
>>
>>25973197
So basically something like kucoin?
Shit like that doesn't grow very well, lol. Basically a PnD to get starting capital for the exchange.
>>
>>25973107
https://imgur.com/a/IG69Od0

Easy guide to buy anon :)
>>
>>25973325
expected top ten.. >>25971852
and already owned by community
>>
>>25973325
They have external funding (at least that's what they are saying). They will use LCX that they collect for marketing or just keep them in vault.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.