[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just had a roastie over and couldn’t get hard partially because she smelled like she had chlamydia (I’ve been with a girl who had it before). I’ve only ever failed to get hard with one other girl and that one was a bitch. The one from tonight asked me if I wasn’t attracted to her and i straight up told her about the smell just to be honest. She got really sad and left and I feel like a fucking asshole.. What shitcoin should I invest in that will bring me profit so that i feel better about it?
>>
>>25957385
have sex
>>
>>25957385
have sex incel
>>
>>25957385
>What shitcoin should I invest in that will bring me profit so that i feel better about it?
Chlamydiacoin long x100 lev or HaveSextoken short x1000
>>
>>25957399
I tried
>>
>>25957385
bonded.finance
>>
>>25957385

Okay, so you just saved yourself a medical bill, prob like $3,000. You're sad about saving 3 grand OP?
>>
>>25957385
how hard is it to smell good, thats on her no?
>>
>>25957422
i failed to get hard at 15 with a chav girl with giant tits more than a decade later i still think about it sometimes
>>
>>25957385
you saved yourself from getting
Swabbed
>>
>>25957385
I had occasions where I busted a nut almost instantly but I never had problems getting my dick up. are you maybe gay OP?
>>
>>25957475
this, op confirmed homosex
>>
>>25957437
I was gonna use a condom anyway.
>>25957450
Yeah this is kinda fucking me up, but also I honestly just feel bad for her. She was a nice girl. I figured it’d be better telling her the truth rather than her thinking she’s too ugly or something but seems like it turned out worse.
>>
>>25957421
Are these on coinbase?
>>
>ur pussy stank ho

honesty is always the best policy. good for you for having morals.
>>
File: 1573959086087.png (195 KB, 400x400)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>25957385
Shut the fuck up normie.
>>
>>25957805
Have sex
>>
aw i feel bad for her too, i think she'll feel better though. I mean, I see why you made a mistake but try not to tell a girl her pussy stinks, idk its hard to get around it though. The real solution is to fuck her in the shower and scrub it out yourself
>>
>>25957385
Our bodies dont lie lad. If you didnt want to fuck your body had a very good reason why. Pheromones are there for a reason, if her smell repelled you then good. You dodged a bullet somewhere. For that matter maybe she did two. You two obviously dont mix.
>>
>>25957437
does it cost 3k in burgerland to get a fucking antibiotic?
>>
>>25957508
>couldn’t get hard partially because she smelled like she had chlamydia

>partially

and she also wasn't that hot right? was she a little chubby?
>>
>>25957385
>roastie
The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vaginas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.
>>
>>25958936
bro. holy fuck.
>>
>>25958936
This was gold. Nice one anon, had a good chuckle.
>>
>>25958445
This op. Don't feel bad, you did the right thing, be thankful your dick got you out if a bad situation. I've kicked chicks out before cause they didn't smell nice. What does clamydia smell like though?
>>
>>25957385
you can smell chlamydia?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7 KB, 202x249)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>25957385
>>
>>25959069
>'69'
nice...
>>
>>25958936
wait
>>
>>25957385
All >30yo women smell like that.
If you are 3xyo just fuck 20yo girls anon, they are dumb
DiCaprio knows it.
>>
Unhygienic vaginas gave me PTSD.

>Like the Vietcong, smelly vaginas could be hiding in plain sight all night long, at the restaurant, on the car ride home.... in your entryway... and the BAM you get ambushed, it’s dark, the moon is obscured by an intense thunderstorm making visibility impossible in the dense jungle. Murphy takes a round to the spine in the opening moments. Brendan panics and steps into a punjii pit and is stabbed and immobilized by dozens of shit covered spikes, you haven’t heard from Wenzel since the gunfire began and you have a warm sensation on your right leg and you’re starting to feel very tired. you’re cut off from your platoon and there’s no comms. Your weapon jams, so you reach for your kbar just in time to knife some gook right through his skull before everything fades to black.

>You wake up in a hospital, handcuffed to the side of a medical bed covered in blood. Had you been captured? Rescued? Where’s the rest of your squad? I can’t leave those men in the jungle

>Disoriented and confused, I nod to the officer as my rights are read to me, having been charged with brutally murdering a young but unusually smelly woman with a knife

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.