[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>chainlink/btc chart

ngmi
>>
>>25949060
Up and down up and down. What the fuck is the point lol. Literally nothing is happening. Who the fuck is even trading this shit.

>Yeah Bitcoin went up so I bought more Link to arbitrage the typical shitcoin market going up with it!

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>25949060
Agree. This will go below 35k sat in the next week. Remember that Sergay is dumping 1M on Friday. Bad sign that it wouldn’t sustain above 44k sat today.
>>
>>25949060
Never thought I'd regret hodling link this badly
>>
>>25949386
Ya it’s pretty shit actually. The same pattern every fucking week pump a little on Wednesday in order to get ready for the Sergay dump on Friday. Don’t forget that fucking aave mooned hard, Dao mooned hard, ox mooned hard, synthetix mooned hard, btc and eth mooned hard. And link has gone from $13 to $15. What shit is this someone needs to run poo all over sergays face.
>>
>>25949094
thanks just sold for bitcoin
>>
>>25949060
I can't believe I traded BTC for this shit. Never again. It's literally bled the entire time I owned it. Someone give me one good reason I should hold onto this instead of going back to BTC and calling it a day.
>>
>>25950303
You're right. I will sell my LINK tokens right along with you.
>>
File: cff8.png (158 KB, 450x240)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>25949386
same. holding link has been, without a doubt, the WORST DECISION OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.
>>
>>25949553
Over the last few months LINK hit a low of around $8-9 and is now $15-16. AAVE dumped to $25 and is now back up to new ATHs at $145. What an absolute fucking shitcoin, fuck this bleeding piece of shit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.