[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone else that made a lot of money recently feel more suicidal than normal
>>
>>25948709
if we go down to 15k i dont know how i will manage waging for another 3 years.
if we go to 100k, i will call up my boss and call him a jannie
everything is riding on this
>>
>>25948709
idk maybe get a hobby
>>
>>25948749
maybe you should rethink your life buddy
>>
EOP? NGMI
>>
>>25948709
You good bro? Usually helps to just talk it out
>>
>>25948779
how?
>>
>>25948779

Sounds good to me
>>
>>25948709
What’s game
>>
>>25948709
Well if you're going to watch anything related to Twitch. I would recommend watching the Goblin xqc. Watching his stuff helped me when I was down. Also its best to set a life goal that would improve your life more. You have money now. However, its worthless if you have no other goals past that. What I did was travel all around the world, it helped a lot.
>>
>>25948709
wow it fits me. didn't realize the coincidence though. i was always suicidial but now got close to 8 figures became 10 times more suicidal than before the bullrun took off
>>
File: xqc.jpg (19 KB, 500x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>25948885
Nvm that is XQC's stuff. You a YouTube Frog? Or do you watch on Twitch?
>>
>>25948709
what game is that
>>
Yes, you have more free time to concentrate on how pathetic your life is, even if you have 6-7 figures in a bank account.
>>
>>25948997
i've already "made it" (as in, never have to work again "made it") in '17. still became more suicidal than ever since we crossed 30k
>>
yes 2 years ago i felt that way. However this was 2018 with the bear market starting. I had made a lot of money and was thinking i could die happy because i didnt think life would ever be better than it was at that moment. By the time i would have that same amount of money again id be turning 30 and only losers turn 30. I think what i was REALLY feeling is the emptiness of meeting other peoples expectations, and when i felt those expectations were met then there was basically nothing else to do with my life.

So i didnt suicide but that was a defining moment in my life where i decided to turn 30 instead of dying right when life could not get any better. I wont tell you what to do because honestly that really was the peak of my existence and i dont know if i will ever be that happy again
>>
>>25948975
Looks like a vtuber and, allah forgive me, a western vtuber.
>>
>>25948709
in 2017 I went from $500 -> 120k no larp and it was the most depressed I've ever felt in my life. I almost killed myself it got so bad.
I then imploded and gave up trading and lost it all holding shitcoins. I was a lot happier after that. Day trading is incredibly stressful and extremely unfulfilling. I was doing research before then for like 5 bucks an hour and was a lot happier
>>
>>25949216
how did you do it
>>
>this thread again
>>
>>25949411
got onto a low volume exchange and swing traded the order book on doge around ~20 stats. Would get 5% a trade and could do at least 1, but up to 4 or 5 a day consistently for weeks. Sometimes people would buy and make arbitrage opportunities of 50 to 100% between them and binance/bittrex etc. Shit was nuts. A couple years later the CTO was fined and removed for wash trading 90%+ of their volume so I think what happened was that they were wash trading with a really stupid bot and giving me free money lmao
>>
>>25948709
oh man, march 5th or 6th.. man i miss 2020. that was a good year
>>
>>25949473
same image as well
>>
You had ten years.
>>
>>25948749
Same boat fren
I'm tired of always chasing goals and coming up short because the goal is receding in front of me
It's always right there, and then it slips away
I'm tired
So very tired
>>
File: mask.jpg (137 KB, 668x323)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>25948709
Normally I go out pub crawling and couch surfing whenever I feel depressed. Now I can't because the world has aids.
Definitely gonna go on a world tour after the boomers get vaxxed and everything opens back up.
>>
File: 1581486850978.jpg (58 KB, 621x396)
58 KB
58 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.