[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UNNprod.jpg (66 KB, 1024x512)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Soon enough, UNN will never be below 2 cents again. All it takes is one great medium size trade to make it, done in moderate size if you have it. Then, you simply wait. Once entered, unless there is serious FA changes, you don't swing. You don't sell a 5x. You wait.

1. This is a Defi insurance play. Defi insurance is a necessity in my opinion, to see the sector mature. Current Mcap is 8.7M. To reach Nexus Mutuals cap is a 35x

2. The raise was fully unlocked, meaning NO vesting shelves to be on the look out for. Seed dumped what they wanted. Soon demand will outpace supply.

3. Dr. Michael Zargham on the advisory board - CEO of
@block_science , $Ocean / $Bal

4. "Total" bundled protection that covers more than just smart contracts, eg: layer 1+ flash loan exploitation. Equally important to this they are focusing on other areas of Defi such as optimized capital utilization in lending collateral, IL hedges, gas cost hedges etc.

4.2. For purposes of latter protection bucket, they're building a decentralized lending protocol that will take decentralized options as a collateral, bringing TradFi capital efficiency into DeFi. This is a first and opens up market not just in protection, but lending

They are using Compound / Hegic as bases to build on, which will serve as 1) natural avenues to collaboration and 2) a solid, tested foundation to work with. Setup is KYC-free. No wrapped tokens required. An important item on their roadmap is secondary market for protection exchange. Think of this as re-insurance, which plays a critical role in traditional insurance today (e.g think of Munich Reinsurance). This exchange is for individuals / entities to offload their protection risks.

Read this, too: https://medium.com/union-finance-updates-ideas/union-product-diaries-collateral-optimization-c-op-b743b3c7188e

STOP Fucking up and enter before whales price you out.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x7f1da3697236d4a5e0efd2a99de5d9c076937856
>>
This and bonded.finance are scams
Hi Tyler!
>>
>>25947361
Imagine being this stupid to think this will work in 2021. We're so fucking early.
>>
As someone who holds 5M UNN under 2 cents. I dream of a world where Alameda gets institutions to buy this shit and protect / hedge all of their positions.

You can take loans on this.

Fucking imagine this going beyond $1 and being able to take millions in loans. Unironically could 500x from here on this alone. I pray they pull it off.
>>
>>25948116
I own this and it will never even get close to 1
>>
>>25947342
This and Jrt are my 2 biggest picks. We’re gmi anon
>>
>>25948592
You really think it can't pull a 50x in a proper alt szn? A $500M cap? What planet are you living on.
>>
>>25949121
no you hopium tard the product isnt even out
>>
>>25947342
dopamine!
>>
>>25948592
this. i have 7 million and it will never reach 1$ :(
>>
>>25949331
This is called being early.

Now -> $10M cap

Product -> $50M cap

Speculation top -> $150M cap

Accumulation range -> $80M - $120M cap

Adoption top -> $1B+
>>
>>25949892
it wont happen anon im sorry. you and I both know that like many projects before us this isnt the one
>>
hold on a second didn't this thing just partner up with bonded.finance? UNN somehow became more based.
>>
>>25950261
Have fun staying poor and selling a 3x then.
>>
This is going to be huge. I love how some of you guys are fudding it so much.
Reminder that during alt season these are the types of projects that see ridiculous gains.
>>
>>25947342
Redpill me on this. Interested.
>>
biz roped me into this and now the gas fees are too high for it to be worth it to sell my bag. better not get rugged
>>
>>25952410
If Defi booms, why won't this?
>>
This seems like a decent play I've been considering. How UNN operates seems to be significantly superior to Nexus Mutual which is about the only other option. Does the token produce dividends or anything? Or does it just appreciate in value indirectly based on the amount of assets being insured?
>>
>>25952487
it won't boom if its a rugpull
>>
>>25952718
its not a rug if thats a concern of yours it shouldnt be.the point of debate is realistically how high this project will go
>>
>>25951457
I appreciate your hopium but a 3x on a project without a a product would be splendid
>>
>>25950261
anyone remember defipie?
>>
>>25952661
just a governance token
>>
>>25952891
>its not a rug
i sure hope not
>>
>>25953049
never heard of it, why?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.