[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: peru-banner.jpg (71 KB, 700x410)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Considering the U.S. is collapsing and my gains will be sucked dry to pay for black-hole welfare programs and quantitative easing, I'm looking at Peru as where I plan to move when I make it.
- beautiful country
- cheap cost of living
- happy, beautiful people
- ancient ruins
- cryptofriendly
- multiparty system

Where are you looking at, bros? I've heard great things about Moldova as well.
>>
>>25929746
I am German and I will stay here, with force and an mercenary army if it becomes necessary.
>>
>>25930341
Mercenary army vs the actual army... definitely will end well for you, right anon?
>>
File: received_254898709520392.jpg (389 KB, 2048x1448)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>
>>25930440
It did for a certain dude in the late 30s...
>>
>>25929746
>- happy, beautiful people

errrm

no
>>
im a brazilian-american dual citizen. I can basically go anywhere in south america legally.

I have been eyeing Uruguay
>>
>>25929746
Do I have to paint myself brown so I don't get kidnapped?
>>
>>25929746
Idaho
>>
>>25929746
Don't forget, it's so high up that you don't have to worry about rising sea levels. You're safe from disaster. Only danger is the actual people there but if you go rural, it's pretty safe and everyone will be super nice.
>>
https://internationalliving.com/the-best-places-to-retire/

According to the retirement index you have Costa Rica or Panama for south america.
Portugal for europe (third safest country in the world).
Malaysia or Vietnam for Asia (cost of living in Vietnam)
>>
>>25929746
hey, i was thinking of Peru as well. great minds think alike. in a related story, i watched two llamas (vicunas maybe?) have sex at the exact spot that picture was taken. funny noises.
>>
>>25929746
kek peruvians are ugly as fuck, the food sucks, and the exchange rate is only 1:3. Go somewhere else
>>
>>25929746
Idk, somewhere far from PC bs I guess, mars would be notice I guess
>>
>>25930635
U are gay.
>>25930440
At least I will have fun by doing it.
>>
>>25929746
Medellin Colombia with 3 live in Colombian hookers.
>>
>>25930758
Fuck off we are full!
>>
I’m taking my parents to a 3 month vacation. One where we visit Asia (Japan), Europe (Italy, France, Greece, Switzerland and Spain) and the Middle East (Jordan, Israel and Egypt).
>>
>>25929746
Peru is nice. Great food and you get hotties in Lima

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.