[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ATH incoming
>>
>>24137837
don' know this symbol. is it safex?
>>
>>24137837
11k reporting in. Going to try and accumulate 21k. We are gonna make it.
>>
>>24137837
It's too late to get out so you might as well write it off as a loss.
>>
>>24137837
Let me tell you a story. I had 24k coins for over a year I paid 6k for them. This was all i had in crypto atm. I sold it all for a loss 6 months ago got 2400$ back. My portfolio has hit ath of 340k couple months ago. I never once think about buying back in.
>>
It's dead, but I'm still never selling. I like the idea too much. Plus I'm a little curious what will happen with the halving in 2022. Will it see any price bump at all, or just continue to stagnate/fall? The interest is academic at this point, but still.
>>
>>24138236
you made 2.5k into 340k in 6 months? How?
>>
File: D1.png (863 KB, 2004x1240)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Hi folks, does anyone use DMX token? Found on probit, looks legit. They have a modern staking system and workable tools for investors and traders. They have done private sale with 1mln: dymmax.com
>>
>>24138301
You fucking idiot think this will stay dead during the BTC run. I don’t understand you smoothbrains
>>
>>24138312

By larping. He's waiting for people to ask him what shitcoin he used, at which point he can shill it. For his benefit let me repeat that the poo goes in the loo, not the street.

>>24138403

Relax toast, I'm not selling. I'd love for what you say to happen, but I don't think it's gonna.
>>
>>24138301
Logically, if the block reward halves, and the price is still at $.06, it's doubtful anyone will continue mining it.
>>
>>24138508
Does Toast unironically shill here? Is he the one calling everyone racist every time someone makes a joke about this being a pajeet scam?
>>
>>24138538
No it’s just a meme to accuse people of being toast shilling
>>
>>24137883
You’re gunna wish it was safesex after the ass raping you’re about to get

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.