[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nano-coin-satin-al.png (18 KB, 1514x671)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Nano is
>feeless
>fast
>green
>perfect currency for the future

You can test Nano's speed here in real time, enjoy:
https://www.nanospeed.live/

Fantom is a scam and do not speed test their mainnet. Instead they are "speed testing" a computer called Fantom TestNET, making fake transactions not found on their mainnet explorer. Fantom's fake speed test here:
https://speedtx.fantom.rocks/

Stay away from this scam, folks. Stay safe. Buy Nano
>>
Telling that nobody from fantom will even try to defend their open scam.
>>
I love nano but it's rough out here. keep up the good fight op
>>
>>20915804
literally feels like stealing from someone at these prices
>>
Nano is only fast because nobody uses it. The feeless transaction system will get bogged by network spam.
>>
>>20915804
The reddit coin lol
>>
>>20916733
Thank u bro. Nano is the only fast currency crypto that actually has a working product and its FREE to use! We will make it bro
>>
>>20916783
>The feeless transaction system will get bogged by network spam.
They have implemented dynampic PoW and will exand on it further in future v releases.
>>
>>20916751
Fees are high, both BTC and ETH right now. Imagine what will happen during next bullrun. Normies and newfags will flood into Nano. Very easy to understand, extremely easy to use. With a real usecase and ready tech.
>>
there is also ethereum classic
>>
>>20915804
How heavy are your bags anon?
>>
shoo shoo reddit coin
>>
>>20917105
Retard there are many shitcoins with low transaction fees
Nano only has that
This is 2020, DeFi coins are in fashion not this 2017 shitcoin
>>
File: 1593708801080.jpg (535 KB, 2000x1337)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>20915804
>5 posts by this ID
Fantom is and always has been the IQ test of /biz/ Good try JEET you're never getting anyone to sell FANTOM. IF they don't own then oh well I wish them luck. Fantom is going to hit $1 end of this year and $40 mininmum next year. If you know you know. if you don't join the discord and telegram and see for yourself.
>>
>>20917425
So the "Fantom IQ test" is being so stupid that you can't see the difference between testing the blockchain and a crazy scam where you get fake data from a computer, pretending to be the blockchain and in the Fantom IQ test it is the fake scam that is the "correct" answer? Are you insane, fucked up Fantom scammer?
>>
>>20917292
Learn the difference between feeLESS and fees, moron. Then come back and talk about how many cryptos can do what Nano is doing.
>>
>>20917571
SEETHE more rankesh fantom already blew this shit out of the water.
>>
>>20917655
>SEETHE more rankesh fantom already blew this shit out of the water.
Explain how Fantom is not a proven scam when you produce fake data and fabricated transaction speed. Do it fantom scammer. Compare that to Nano as the world's documented fastests crypto and that absolutely free, - no fees on transactions.
>>
>>20917655
So you can't defend fantom at all, scammer?
>>
>>20916204
Nano and Fantom can both be scams, and that's okay
>>
>>20915804
F**k yiu!! F NANO!
FANTOM is da way to go nd u m8 are sqrewd!
>>
Good way to show friends crypto.

Download nano wallet.

Get free nano from a faucet.

Send back and forth for free and instant.
>>
>>20915804
you forgot
>useless
>>
>>20915804
>>
>>20915804
It definitely be interesting to see how this coin performs for the next btc bull run. Definitely get suicide stack ready
>>
File: Carlos matos..png (150 KB, 548x411)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>20919895
>>
>>20915804
>>20916204
>>20917039
>>20917062
>>20917105
>>20917571
>>20917588
>>20917920
>>20918577
Holy shit. Fuck of you third world bag holding scum bag.
NANO is a piece of shit. It is a third layer paymebt solution for a fiat system that is being dissolved. Without the ability to transact anything other than its native token it will never be able to create an eco system to back its value.
Fuck you and your third world shit coin
>>
>>20919152
>>20920216
Rabid, mouth-foaming Fantom scammers right here, folks!
>>
>>20920216
>Fuck you and your third world shit coin
Nano is 100% American. Your Fantom shitcoin and scam was founded by chinks that exit scammed, and then got in some third world globohomo scammer where African andy as only white person in the whole scam project. Your fantom scam is only connected by third world corrupt hell holes like Afghanistan etc.
>>
>>20920216
Your third world shitcoin, Fantom, is a proven scam and banned by Twitter.
>>
I see reddit is here. Good luck with nano faggots. But yeah if speed is what you care about avax is going to melt your faces
>>
>>20915804
Nano is flling out of the top 100 and is becoming a zombie project because tis fanbois are fucking autistic and don't know how to shill. Its a science experiment with no backers or users. No adoption. It will never replace BTC.
>>
>>20920953
>and then got in some third world globohomo scammer where African andy as only white person in the whole scam project.
As far as I know Czech and Russians are white, amerimutt.
>>
>>20922029
Third world Fantom scammers hiring Eastern European blockchain companies to develop their scam shitcoin, does NOT make them white, nigger.
>>
Fantom is an actual scam whereas NANO is just useless. As another anon said all it does is transfer its native token, which is what literally every crypto does at its core, but now there's hundreds of coins that do it in under 5 seconds with a meaningless fee, with all the functionality of a full platform, who really cares if NANO is le fastest coin when it doesn't offer anything else.
>>
If you moved all of say Stellar's daily transactions onto NANO, which you couldn't even do because a lot are operational micro payments (isn't that what NANO's great at?) the whole thing would grind to a halt.
>>
>>20915804

Nano is a scam. So is phantom. Kys.
>>
>>20922167
Psychologically Nano will win. Sending 10 Nano to your friend and he receives 10 Nano is heck of a different situation than having only 10 stellar and sending 9,999 stellar to your friend.
>>
>>20922251
Yea people and more importantly companies looking to build on these platforms really care more about round numbers than a fully functional and programable network with a literally 0.00001c fee. Maximum kek you really are the most delusional holders. Yes the psychological factors are really what they look into when choosing what to use, no they use the most useful one retard.
>>
>>20922251
Just program your app to round up any balance that's .999999, oh look there goes NANO's "psychological advantage". Many apps already do this too. Anything else you have?
>>
>>20922366
>>20922414
Stellar is centralized, cooperationized with scammer founders holding the majority of tokens. A poor man's verision of XRP

>Just program your app to round up any balance that's .999999,
It's soooooo much more easy knowing I have 10 nano left in my wallet and can send 1 nano to 10 of my frriends, instead of sitting down to calculate costs of stellar for every single bloody transaction and future tx costs.
>>
>>20922598
Stellar is just one example out of hundreds of chains that can do the same thing, point being that NANO is made useless by these chains as they offer so much more functionality for a tiny fee and sub 5 second speeds, that NANO's "advantages" become null. This is clearly evidenced by no one fucking using it. And update your FUD on Stellar is fully decentralised now, SDF's nodes can be taken offline at any point. Also no one needs to calculate any sort of fee because it's such a small amount. What would you rather next to no fee with much more features, or no fee with the most basic thing any crypto can do, native transfers.
>>
>>20922229
Nano works and can be documented. Fantom creates a fake internet site where a centralized computer is faking a blockchain, while producing fabricated and fraudelent data. No comparison
>>
>>20922598
1 XLM can power 100,000 transactions, that's next to nothing, how don't you see the fee argument really doesn't matter when the amount are so negligible.
>>
>>20922901
I can agree that Fantom is just an unabashed scam, NANO has good tech but it's just not built itself in a way that's attractive for major players to build on.
>>
what do you chads think nano will be worth in the next 5 years?
>>
it dont matter about technology ...its all about adoption and connections which Nano doesnt have either. when will you dumb fucks understand.
>>
>>20923168
and link
>>
Fantom is a scam. Nano is documented the fastest currency in crypto space.
>>
File: 7IEppjqM.png (382 KB, 419x668)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>20915804
>i bought at $40 and it's been less than a dollar for the last two years please buy my bags i told all my friends and coworkers about the next bitcoin but it turns out no one really cares about a payment coin
>>
nano's usecase is to be p2p money

nobody wants volatile money
>>
I'm with /biz most of the time, but the denial that Nano is a top coin puzzles me, to be honest.

Nano is a reddit coin... What?? There is a lot of fud again Nano on reddit from Bitcoin maximalists.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.