[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: QNTMADEIT.png (46 KB, 562x360)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Overledger is integrated in one of Europe's biggest financial infrastructure. SIA's private network supports 40% of SEPA payments.
This is the definition of making it. Every QNT holder made it. All you have to do is wait for this dumb market to realize the SIA news is not priced in yet.

READ this thread before asking any questions
https://twitter.com/CryptoSeq/status/1277555274405068801

Warning: This thread will get spammed by a 3rd world pajeet that sold his 50 QNT stack at $3 and is now salty as fuck to see it rise to $10 USD, you can ignore him.
>>
>>20013757
Based. I am all in.
>>
>>20013757
I'm not a pajeet but I am wildly salty I sold my bags bought at 70 cents at $4 to watch it go past $12 then return to $3 for me to not buy back again to watch it run up again.

I still never got red pilled on the tokens utility and it shook me out, have the tokenomics been set in stone yet?
>>
>>20013958
There's an entire whitepaper dedicated to the QNT token utility. https://github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-treasury-community/blob/master/OverledgerNetworkTreasury.pdf

Also
>READ this thread before asking any questions

>>
>>20013958

>have the tokenomics been set in stone yet?
No

>I still never got red pilled on the tokens utility

There's no utility for the token other than for buying licences. The rest of Quant "protocol" is nothing but an Infura-like centralization that leads to fucking nothing in the long term.
>>
>>20014043
>There's no utility for the token other than for buying licence.
No faggot. Read this 18 page whitepaper solely dedicated to the QNT token utility.

>Infura-like centralization
literal kek

https://github.com/quantnetwork/overledger-treasury-community/blob/master/OverledgerNetworkTreasury.pdf
>>
>>20013757
Jesus I remember when this shit was shilled at 23 cents and I didn't buy in because I was all in link since 2017:
I dca'd on link at 35 cents, now it's 4.5$ so that's like 13x? and that's because I was actually late to link, I bought as soon as I found out about it.
Qnt went from 23c to 9.5$ that's x41 and I saw it shilled literally from the start and never bought.
Well you win some you lose some, made a few goos calls and a few bad ones, but link is a million times more shilled than quant, and everyone says link is the best performing since 2017, etc...
well congrats boys and goodluck, I'm priced out on this probably so I'll keep my linkies.
>>
>>20014380
>I'm priced out on this

Look at where it's going, not where it's gone.

If you think QNT will be under 1bn market cap you're literally mad. It belongs in the 1-1.5bn cap range ASAP (hint: that was top40 last bull). Bullrun, 10s of bn+
>>
alaverdian gonna scam you anon
>>
A successfull test...

Sounds legitimate

Meanwhile gil dumps
>>
Looking forward to the dashboard showing 0 transactions
>>
>>20014460
curious how to holders benefit from qnt at all?

reading that it's closed source and patented is a no go in the crypto world, why is that not a problem for people who hold qnt?
>>
>>20014624

dumping on 2 exchanges simultaneously

armenian hustle on steroids
>>
>>20014617
AlaGherghescu
>>
>>20014617
Take your meds, Donnie

>>20014624
>Dump
Still at $9.50. Where is the dump? Sergey has been dumping Millions on stinky linkies.

>>20014641
>Looking forward to the dashboard showing 0 transactions
looking forward to you seething, rekt pleb

>>20014678
Community version will go live tomorrow

>>20014706
Here he comes the 3rd world pajeet
>>
>>20014706

Could be him and his wife ?

that or he is multi talented
>>
>>20014706
>>20014731
t. samefag
>>
>>20014718
you didn't even answer a question I asked

let ask again, what value does qnt have for holders?

im not trying to fud I just want some answers
>>
>>20014766
You did not even read my post you fucking snitch.

>READ this thread before asking any questions
>>
>>20014797
yes I did dumbass, the fact that you can't even explain to me what it does is a red flag

Again, what value does the qnt token have for holders?
>>
>>20014617
>>20014706
kek dilate faggots. Gilbert Verdian was the Head of security for the entire payments system in the uk (£6 trillion per year), founded ISO TC 307 which 57 countries are working towards, company guarantor to pay.uk (entire uk payments network) as well as advising them on security matters, leading financial network provider in Europe working with them in their closed private network with the European banking core banking network running on it, ORACLE 2nd largest software vendor in the world inviting them to SIBOS and going to meetings with central banks with them, cloud providers such as Aucloud/Uk cloud which look after sensitive government workloads/ defence.
>>
>>20014902
No you didn't, every single question is answered in the thread and articles.
>>
https://medium.com/@davW/a-deeper-look-into-the-quant-network-utility-token-qnt-valuation-dynamics-and-fundamentals-84633ca7cb58
>>
>>20014718
donnie darko?
>>
>>20014731
Alaverdian family for sure: GAGIK alaverdian maybe , or Armen alaverdian. Maybe just Hasmig Alaverdian But they are dumping on us as always.
>>
>>20015015
>>20015073
Learn to write in proper English, Rankesh.
>>
>>20014937
"For holders not intending to use Overledger for business reasons, the primary goal of holding the QNT token is to benefit from price appreciation."

Got it, so the token is literally worthless for holders.
>>
>>20014380
same, I jumped on link when it was 30 cents and accord announced and I remember an anon legit shilling me quant because it was the only other crypto project part of it, I've remained all in link since but QNT has been my 2nd most watched project and it kinda pains me to see I could have made bigger gains, but at the same time I still think LINK is more legit and will go higher when it really blows up, QNT has a smaller use case and was very low cap and had the idex effect going for it. Staying in LINK has been very comfy, I have zero doubt about it because of the wealth of collective insight and knowledge, whereas I don't think I would have put the same capital and held QNT from the bottom to now without selling along the way. I've made the same mistake with UBT, I saw it very early also because of the things I'm looking for when I research LINK, but didn't go for it and it had a similar run as earlier QNT.
>>
>>20015186
Stop nitpicking things mugface dumbwit. What the fuck do you with LINK anyway? or any ERC20 token?
$QNT is needed for licenses, consumption fees, gateways (staking for higher throughput), signing of messages on #Overledger, minimum holdings of QNT. $QNT will be locked up reducing circulating supply so not just bought then immediately sold and needed by all inc enterprises
>>
>>20014151

18 pages of pure untested crypto babble. Reinventing the wheel with a botched solution when Blocknet already does interoperability via XRouter and incentivisation of node holders via Service Nodes, all built into the protocol already and completely decentralized.

See ? Blocknet has been doing that for years, and look at the market cap. $7M. If you don't have proper tokenomics set in place for the token holders, then the shitcoin is going to DOOM city.
>>
>>20015260
SHUT THE FUCK UP GAGIK
>>
>>20015253
You are early in QNT, Just know this: QNT is at the core of Europe's financial infrastructure after their integration with SIA. SIA doesn’t use the internet. It uses fiber-optic network which stretches over 186,000 kilometers, processes roughly 40% of SEPA transactions.
>>
should I buy QNT or DMG? am all in link rn
>>
>>20015285
Ok gypsy
>>
>>20015331
I didn't buy two years ago I'm not gonna buy today.
>>
>>20014460
It belongs in the fucking loo
>>
>>20015285
>XYZ already does that
Who cares?
Quant Overledger is already integrated in one of Europe's biggest financial infrastructure. Quant has already won.
>>
>>20015260
The fact that you are having such a hard time even describing what qnt does for holders is alarming

literally all you had to say is that qnt is being used primarily for b2b, and holders will see value as the network is utilized.
>>
>>20015415

Integrated suggests its being used. Look fordward to the gateways with millions of transactions
>>
>>20015415
Where does it say that qnt is being integrated?

I know it was tested, once, however that doesn't mean it will be used.
>>
>>20015530
Did you read the announcement at all?
>>
>>20015495
>The fact that you are having such a hard time even describing what qnt does for holders is alarming
OH yes very "alarming" indeed. This is the ultimate FUD y'all. I wonder what SIA, Gartner, Pay.uk Oracle, AUCloud, UKCloud think of some anon on Mongolian basket weaving forum.

>>20015507
shoo shoo poo in the looo in Bucharest Romania kek
>>
I have both link and quant, but out of curiosity.... what do holdlers do with link that’s any better than what hodlers do with quant? I don’t get the rivalry
>>
>>20015507
but if QNT isnt needed for payments does the volume transacted on overledger matter?

thats where I am lost, if you dont need the token for volume just for licenses, wouldnt the banks be paying the same amount as any other customer? Being using millions of times per second doesnt increase the # of licenses...
>>
Quant will die in 2020
>>
>>20015641
Im not trying to FUD, I sold for a profit and was too gay to buy back when it dipped and cant bring myself to buy at 15X the price. I just want to understand how the long term value goes up if its not needed for active staking or transactions, LINK I understand how staking will guarantee contract value and have a true utility in the networks operation that scales as the network does but how does QNTs utility scale if it is only the gateway to using the platform and not needed as gas for transacting on it?

Thanks for clarifying QNT bros
>>
>>20015620
>>20015676

LINK is a useless token now, yet it is at 4 Billion Market Cap. QNT can be used to stake and host gateways starting tomorrow.
>>
>>20015620

Even the license model is limited. Let's say you have 580 SIA nodes using a SIA developed MAPP. How many licences are you going to sell and at what price ? Who decides the price ? The entire system will be decentralized by then and fucking Gilbert will be out there hustling licenses for revenue LOL, thinking that SIA or Swift or whoever the fuck will bow down to the armenian ICO hustler and beg him for Over Ledger access LEL
>>
>>20015681
Here
>>20014964
>>
>>20015285
>18 pages of pure untested crypto babble
Strange you didnt notice this when you first bought 18 months ago, FAggot AlaGherghescu
>>
Tons of partnerships get lost in the crypto space because the deals probably run like this:

Multi billion company asks a blockchain project X for consultancy on how to implement a similar protocol into their back end. Multi billion dollar company does a favor to blockchain project X and shills it on social networks so that there's mutual benefit in the end.

I'm not seeing the top financial institutions bowing down to some shitty crypto startups. Won't happen. They will build their own solutions without having to go through begging for Ala Scamian on license discounts LOL

>Strange you didnt notice this

Paper was released in March 2020. I dumped in April 2020 at 0.032.
>>
Literally the best and biggest project in crypto. Muh I cant 50x from here so I wont buy and will fud the project. Who cares. QNT chads literally comfy as fuck regardless of what you pajeets do. OP doing an unappreciated service trying to lead humble anons to water. Dont cry when you dont make it.
>>
Quants biggest partner is DAG
>>
>>20016014
>I'm not seeing the top financial institutions bowing down to some shitty crypto startups. Won't happen
Live in denial faggot. QNT went through intense 1 year testing in SIA's private infras. Over 50 financial media published the news out of their goodwill. Thats not "shilling".

>Ala Scamian
What? Gilbert Verdian was the Head of security for the entire payments system in the UK (£6 trillion per year), founded ISO TC 307 which 57 countries are working towards, Quant is the company guarantor to pay.uk (entire uk payments network 7 Trillion every year) as well as advising them on security matters, leading financial network provider in Europe working with them in their closed private network with the European banking core banking network running on it, ORACLE 2nd largest software vendor in the world inviting him and Quant to SIBOS and going to meetings with central banks with them, cloud providers such as Aucloud/Uk cloud which look after sensitive government workloads/ defence. I wonder if I should listed to Gilbert or some 3rd world slumhouse dwelling Romani Gypsy nerd.

>>20016553
Who? not even close
>>
File: FUDsyourtoken.png (455 KB, 374x482)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
reeeeeeeee gilbert is going to jail
>>
>>20014766
>what value does qnt have for holders?

About $9.50, are you thick?
>>
>>20015545
Yes, did you?
>>
Wow the fud in this thread is bullish af lol
>>
Bought at $8.50, way higher than most. Sad, yes. Don't care. Still going to make a killing.
>>
How high we going, bros?
>>
>>20019328

Honestly, not larping, at least $85 USD. I'll sell 1/4 of my stack at that point. Not any sooner.

I'd say we have a 50% chance of hitting $200 down the road.

Dream, crazy but still possible price? $1000.
>>
>>20019567
I'm honestly torn as to what I would do in the event it does hit $1B market cap. I think there will be a lot of profit taking along the way, but I also feel like this is not going to simply be a $1B mc project.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.