[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1548386097727.png (146 KB, 671x519)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Why are majority of Linkies so fucking dumb? Is it because most of them are retarded NEETS who dont understand basic economics or what? At least 75% of people i talk to CL about have no idea what theyre talking about.
Muhmuh $100 EOY. Muhmuh $1000 next year. You fucking morons have no idea how long it will take for smart contracts to be incorporated into real life. I swear most of you are coping hard with the fact you think this will make you rich in the next few years. I actually feel bad for how stupid some of you are. If you think CL is gonna worth more than $10 by end of next year you're an absolute fucking dumbass, and I hope you sell your shit way too early so you never have the chance of even tasting what success is. Fucking idiots.
>>
Well said brother. Though $10 is a hell of a stretch already
>>
Nice blog post. What are your thoughts on kale?
>>
>>12722495
it tastes good with dressing.
>>
>>12722507
That wasn’t as good as your first post. What else are you passionate about besides your dislike of investors in a cryptocurrency?
>>
>>12722551
clapping your mothers pink cheeks from the behind position.
>>
>>12722495
>>12722551
Stop trying to be clever, take your scolding like a man

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.