[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: They-took-our-gggfx8.jpg (30 KB, 600x337)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I dont get what this is trying to say

If theres more labor supply, obviously price of labor will go down and immigrants will take wages away from the citizens

Did nobody question this and just go lol hicks are racist? Am i missing something
>>
>>12411622
Wasn't the moral of the episode that we should embrace change in certain industries and make the world more stable so immigration doesn't become a problem?
>>
>>12411622
fuck drumpf and FUCK racism
>>
>>12411788
I thought it was that rednecks are worthless to society
>>
>>12411622
South Park is aimed at teens who like to make fun of people to feel like they are smart. They don't actually question the thing they are told and shown to be funny through scripting.

A lot of comedy is used to get people to dismiss certain ideas and thoughts out of hand because of how readily they are constantly dismissed and mocked in comedy without any real thought or argument to them beyond a passing fallacious joke.

If you want to defang an argument get people to laugh at it. Better yet get children to laugh at it before the understand it so as adults they will dismiss it without bothering to think about it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.