[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (91 KB, 231x347)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Why does Penta look like he's not impressed here?
>>
>>12969589
he wants to be in the WWE
>>
>>12969589
You'd too be mad if you had to share the locker room with a roster full of exóticos
>>
He is not
>>
>penta el zero pesos
>>
>>12969589
Imagine having this dude on your roster for 2 years and never doing jack shit with him lol but gimme some headcannon about how it's all intentional for some big storyline and push, Aewtist.
>AEW DOESN'T WASTE PEOPLE LIKE WWE DOES
Sure lol SUUUUURE LMAO
>>
>>12969604
He re-signed recently
>>
I scorn and loathe perpetually AEW for hoarding talents like Penta and fenix and making them rando mexicans to the applause of retarded smarks. knowing they're going to be on TV for, at the very least, two more years, makes me hope for a catostrophic incident that ends the whole promotion.
>>
>>12970079
He is Mexican, he can't read.
>>
>>12969589
That’s one thing I don’t like about AEW, they’ve done a shit job at booking Penta and Fenix. But you guys think Penta and Fenix aren’t using AEW to their advantage? Penta and Fenix want to work in NJPW because they know they’re gonna attract all the yens. Penta y Fenix no son pendejos.
>>
>>12969604
Lmao. Ya quisieras e-puto. Penta and Fenix know WWE is a weird hell hole. Rey is the only Mexican that got over because he speaks English. Andrade has it easy cause his gf is a Flair, so we know he’s gonna be living in the higher life
>>
>>12970231
>aew
>hoarding talents
el o el
>>
>>12970231
What promotion would you rather see him in anon?
>>
>>12969589
never got this dudes hype

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.