[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>That was me getting my first tat. Not only that, the room was full of Hells Angles. All just chilling around me as I got my first tat. I made sure to report them the next morning to the boys in blue!
>>
>>12968715
based taker a real law abiding citizen
>>
Austin & Taker just need to do a show together full time.
>>
>>12968715
>They offered me a whiskey but I said "no, I'm driving." >"Mmmmmmmm wouldn't want to mess with that"
>>
>>12968715
>I once drank milk one day past its expiration date
>>
>>12968715

Based
>>
>>12968732
fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>Play time's over, sit down and shut up. Later on tonight, there's gonna be a match for the tag team titles between the Acolytes and X-Pac & Kane, whatever whatever, it's not important. The fact of the matter is, this Sunday at Summerslam the winner of that match will come face to face with this. And to make sure that my man was right, this week I put him to the test. I had Paul Bearer call out to California - San Fernando Valley to some associates of ours at the Local 81 - Paul said we're gonna need two bikes for a ride in the desert. The guy said 'Brother Paul, now we know that the Dead Man can handle it, but I don't know about the Big Show. It's August, it's 120 degrees in the middle of Death Valley.' He says 'the only things that survive in the desert are the cold-blooded...the snakes and the lizards.' Paul said 'that's all right, and in one of those bikes that you're setting up for us, I want you the Big Show to only have enough gas to get to the middle of the desert and not get back.'

>So we're on our way - we get to the middle of Death Valley - 120 degrees, the Big Show's bike runs out of gas. And I pull up next to him and I ask him this question: 'It's 120 degrees, how are you gonna survive?' He looks me straight in the eyes, without hesitation, he says 'I'm gonna wait 'til you go to sleep, I'm gonna stab you in the back, I'm gonna cut your flesh off, make a coat out of it, and I'm gonna eat YOUR flesh until I find food.' I said 'Good answer big man, but I don't sleep,' and I drove off and left him. I waited on the outskirts of the desert. Two days later, he walks out with a snake necktie and lizard boots, carryin' his Harley-Davidson on his shoulder. The point of the story is this. What used to be known as SummerSlam will now be known as Armageddon, and whoever shows up...will be hurt.
>>
>>12968721
>MMMMM
>WHAT?
>>
>>12968774
binge, but also crased.
>>
>>12968774
This is so based yet so cringe. I think that's Undertaker whole career
>>
>>12968721
I fucking wish
>>
>>12968774
>even telling fake tough guy stories
Kek what a fake tough guy
>>
File: 1575082681862.jpg (616 KB, 828x1437)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>12968715
>>
>>12968774
What is a local 81?
>>
>>12968715
kek what a boomer

>>12968924
>Undertaker's wife got worked by Fake Undertaker
>>
>>12968732
dangerouse
>>
>>12969421
8=h 1=a, 81=HA, Hells Angels motorcycle club.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.