[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1611708492117.jpg (649 KB, 1080x1352)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>Dipping my toe into Joshi shit
>TJPW
>Fun comedy and everyone seems like there having a good time
>Stardom
>Depressing tone, girls retiring seemingly for no reason, star literally killed herself in her prime, promotion tried to exploit it

Am I completely off with this one?
>>
>>12968239
Sounds about right. Stardrones will disagree but their girls always look miserable
>>
>>12968239
Well TJPW belongs to DDT, and most people in DDT look like they're having a blast while wrestling, while other promotions like to promote this "serious competitiveness" WITHIN the company (not just as part of the show) that only makes wrestlers to be dead inside and become overly-serious twats who take this fake sport like it's some olympic contest.
Which method works better? Well, let's remember that both Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi were created in DDT, fantastic wrestlers. DDT has literally no issues with any promotion in Japan, always open to working with other feds and doing crossovers, no carnyness or pettiness. That's what happens when the president of DDT isn't some old fart rasslin' smark, but a sucker for the silly WWF attitude era segments who decided to create his own fed to have fun with friends.
>>
>>12968239
One promotion is a group of friendly failed idols singing and dancing.
The other is the highest level of joshi combat sport.

Of course not everybody can handle the pressure of Stardom.
>>
>>12968239
boy you better not be an AEW fan talking about other companies exploiting a stars death
>>
>>12968239
in a really rough nutshell, you're right
>>
>>12968934
>Of course not everybody can handle the pressure of Stardom.
Is this what japanese people tell themselves when their fellow co-workers suffer from mental health issues? lmao
>>
>>12968817
>both Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi were created in DDT,
wtf so kenny really is a machine
>>
>>12968973
Japanese people, hell maybe asians in general are insane when it comes to fandom shit. I was told the other day about how this one idol was seen in a room with a guy and had to shave her head and all sorts of shit and apologize to these wild masses.
>>
TJPW is fun because of the gimmicks of the girls even if it's not really the best workrate
>>
File: soulless.jpg (268 KB, 1200x782)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>12968239
It's because they've gone full corporative.
>>
>>12968239
so how many little girls have you touched?
>>
>>12968817
>Well TJPW belongs to DDT, and most people in DDT look like they're having a blast while wrestling, while other promotions like to promote this "serious competitiveness" WITHIN the company (not just as part of the show) that only makes wrestlers to be dead inside and become overly-serious twats who take this fake sport like it's some olympic contest.
Nice indy shitter cope
>>
>>12968817
Well GCW belongs to GCW, and most people in GCW look like they're having a blast while wrestling, while other promotions like to promote this "serious competitiveness" WITHIN the company (not just as part of the show) that only makes wrestlers to be dead inside and become overly-serious twats who take this fake sport like it's some olympic contest.
Which method works better? Well, let's remember that both Allie Kat and Joey Janella were created in DDT, fantastic wrestlers. GCW has literally no issues with any promotion in America, always open to working with other feds and doing crossovers, no carnyness or pettiness. That's what happens when the president of GCW isn't some old fart rasslin' smark, but a sucker for the silly WWF attitude era segments who decided to create his own fed to have fun with friends.
>>
>>12968239
The only joshi you should be watching is 80s/90s AJW.
>>
File: ErXEN-QUcAANbiW.jpg (402 KB, 1538x2048)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>12968239
Watch Gatoh Move.
>>
>>12968239
The funny thing is that Stardom's popularity is declining hard and they forced 8 wrestlers to retire and threatened them to not come back by smearing their names on newspapers online and in court, classic black company bullshit

Remember the names of the people Bushiroad forced out because of their agenda
>Reo Hazuki
>Kagetsu
>Hana Kimura
>Leo Onozaki
>Arisa Hoshiki
>Itsuki Hoshino
>Hanan
>Hina
>Rina
>>
>>12969252
fanfiction
>>
>>12968956
retard
>>
>>12969208
>1980s JAPANESE WOMEN'S WRESTLING
>>
>>12968239
TJPW is, and I'm not exaggerating, the worst wrestling promotion I've ever seen. If I didn't have yellow fever I would have turned it off immediately. That said, I have yellow fever, so I want to fuck a solid percent of them and therefore hope the company succeeds and expands in the near future
>>
>>12968239
Based fuck suicidedom
>>
why did itsuki hoshino retire
>>
>>12969208
Sounds like what a boomer would say.
>>
>>12968956
>>
>>12969406
>hat said, I have yellow fever, so I want to fuck a solid percent of them
Why? Almost everyone there unironically look like children.
>>
>>12969406
GCW is worse.
>>
>>12969454
According to the former Stardom Idols manager who is suing Stardom, they forced her to retire
>>
>>12969054
It's this simple
>>
>>12969177
Comparing DDT, a company with lots of money that owns several sub-promotions included NOAH, to a shitty ass fed like GCW
>>
TJPW is the best promotion and the only one that has made me so happy I've been paying for their streaming service for the past 2 years. With other feds I've cancelled their service after like 3 months.
>>
>>12969482
Not a large% which is why I don't watch. But the bitch with the thighs, Maki and mask girl are nice
>>12969507
It looked shit so I didn't even bother
>>
>>12970005
>He thinks DDT is the company with lots of money
>>
>>12969544
why would they do that
>>
here today
gone tomorrow
we are
>>
File: mayu bladed arm.jpg (394 KB, 1536x2048)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>12968239
You are actually spot on. If you watched the 2/11 TJPW show you could tell the girls in the tag title match were all having the time of their life.

Meanwhile top stars in Stardom kill themselves or walk around with bandages on their wrist (pic related)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.