[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: backlund.jpg (337 KB, 1280x1280)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Holy shit this guy is a monster worker, so impressive. Is this the true quality of 1970s pro wrestling ? Is that era worth revisiting ?
>>
>>12968188
I remember Prichard ripping on Bob because he'd come to the ring wearing a jacket over the belt, and Bruce acted like this was a massive crime. That fat fuck Conrad didn't have the balls to mention Flair.
>>
>>12968221
Bruce Prichard is a jackass.
He blocked me on twitter a few years ago. Don't remember why though. I probably, rightly, called him out on some bullshit.
>>
>>12968221
that faggot has his lips planted firmly on Vince's anus he thanked cunt for firing him on his podcast what a cuck
>>
>>12968221
it's prichard, so eh
>>
File: 1601796230066.jpg (96 KB, 1284x722)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>12968188
Backlund is incredibly underrated.
>>
>>12968430
they really fucked up by not giving him a proper run with the title in 94/95
>>
>>12968275
He’s a real life Smithers
>>
>>12968549

He's got a finisher that is over, he won the title off of Bret Hart who is recovering from a kayfaybe injury, better drop the title on to Diesel in 15 seconds on a house show while turning him face and having him give generic babyface promos.

OSW review was covering some of that era and I found myself interested in Backlund's title run. It was such a disappointment to then learn he didn't have one and it was going to be the era of a crappy Kevin Nash era.
>>
>>12968188
>cuts promos on the decay of society and culture
>is a heel
Never understood this
>>
>>12968885
people don't like being told the precise way in which they're fucking up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.