[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: explosionlad.png (296 KB, 448x553)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
how would you explain his career and erratic behavior to a novice?
>>
>>12968018
He did really crazy and high risk moves to standout because he was small and it fucked up his mind and body.
There
>>
>>12968018
pioneered flippy shit and just liked a bit of banter here and there.
>>
>>12968018
He was English and therefore a monster.
>>
>>12968018
He was a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>12968018
>be 5'2 from a long line of other 5'2 british midgets
>also formerly professional executioners for the crown
>also your dad is a pretty good boxer
>learn british carny wrestling the hard way
>end up a bitter little cunt with a chip on your shoulder
>get used to having brass balls because you can knock lots of people out cold, also do lots of drugs
>fuck up your back
>become a broken man
>wife has to inject your speed
>break your neice's arm as part of an insurance scam
>wake wife up by racking and dry firing a shotgun at her
>tell her "next time it'll be loaded"
>die after alienating everyone around you from wrestling, family, the pub, everything
>>
>>12968018
He was an early prototype of several things:
>coked out roided manlet
>flippy shit
>sawdusting
>workrate
>modernised british wrestling (that were in Big Daddy's shadow for the longest time)
>>
File: NINTCHDBPICT000454301159.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1200)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>12968018
Manlet who never drew a dime.
>>
>>12968018
>>
Personally never seen a single match of his but from how he's talked about he's one of the most influential wrestlers in the ring to the current era next to Michaels and Eddie G.
>>
>>12968524
I have watched one Dynamite Kid match. A match he had with Tiger Mask in Japan. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The announcers also cracked me up. God I had no idea what the hell they were saying but fuck they sounded into it.
>>
>>12968513
Fake news.
>Guns
>In the UK
>>
>>12968018
Great wrestler, but not a great guy. The worst he ever did was beat up women and shove steroids into someone, but whatever. Maybe he held up his wife at gun point, too, but again, whatever.
>>
He injected steroids into a retarded boy, also a dog
>>
>>12968624
Also injected milk into Davey.
>>
>>12968624
Oh well I guess
>>
>>12968018
Wasn't this picture red earlier?
>>
>>12968524
Him and Bret basically built the modern junior heavyweight style in the 70's and 80's in Stampede with the false finishes and the big bumps.
>>
>>12968018
Talented self mark who couldn't handle his drugs and fucked up his brain. Then he got crippled and became a bitter insane old asshole.
>>
>>12968018
Dude was way ahead of his time. His series with Tiger Mask was legendary. Those matches still hold up today.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.