[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kenta.jpg (32 KB, 360x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
>>12964505
still more than Hideo Itami
>>
>>12964505
I thought the forbidden door was opening??! Wtf
>>
>>12964505
HideOH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>12964505
>drones think KENTA is a draw
HAHAHAHAHA
come back and make valid posts when it's Okada and the ratings plummet
>>
Who's the bigger anti-draw: Edge or KENTA?
>>
>>12964729
You had him in your main event. Don't try and backpedal now.
>>
Kenta is a draw in Japan, it all depends on the product not really the talent.
>>
>>12964505
The look on his face when he punched Lance a few times before running to hit the ropes was funny. His big wide eyes like "ohshitohshitohshit"

I enjoyed it. Oh well.
>>
>>12964729
>when it's Okada and the ratings plummet

Petites don't understand the situation, you won't draw one more viewer with unknown talent, Okada is still unknown to America. Even with well known talent like Sting AEW could barely get a ratings bump, its pure delusion. If NJPW took random petites to be showcased in their main events their shows fans would just tune out, mostly because they are unknown to their public.
>>
>>12964729
>Okada
>Draw
>Last time Okada drew a single dime it was with Kenny, who is a confirmed anti-draw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>12964816
NJPW wouldn't put them in a main event but the Japanese crowds warmed up to Mox pretty quickly so if AEW sent guys like Darby they'd be okay.
>>
>>12964816
You are expecting marks to understand the difference between Japanese and American cultures and presentation. Given there was a moron here that was so hellbent that an American Joshi promotion would work despite not knowing this tells you enough about this place.
>>12964505
What do you expect? A upper-mid carder in Japan becomes a no-name in the US except to diehard indie smarks that live and breathe this (which is pretty much the AEW fanbase now) and they take all former and current NJPW talent and turn their match into effectively a pointless hardcore match that almost rivals The Stadium Stampede in bad.
>>
>>12964825
Okada drew countless dimes for a decade, Omega only drew thanks to Okada.

>>12964842
Moxley is still barely known there and he was so bad and fake he probably made people tune out already, Allin is a microscopic manlet that can only get over by destroying his body, perfect for a bingo hall promotion like AEW.
>>
>>12964825
>Last time Okada drew a single dime it was with Kenny, who is a confirmed anti-draw
That just means he's a mega draw capable of elevating anyone. Good job, you played yourself.
>>
>>12964869
>Can't insult Darby's in ring ability
>Attacks his height instead

Never change Vince.
>>
>>12964901
He really isn't that good as a wrestler but i'ver seen way worse in All Petite. He is just really really petite and small, NJPW had one time a really skinny dude in a battle royale from RoH and he was about as embrassing as Allin would be.
>>
>>12964729
this is a pretty intense cope
>>
>>12964901
lmao what did he say that was wrong? seethe
>>
>>12964729
Okada will never set foot in AEW fortunately. New Japan dumping their US based shitters to bury AEW main eventers for a few months until they can travel freely again is the best you can hope for
>>
>business changing angle
>THE FORBIDDEN DOOR IS OPENED
>ratings plummet
kek based retards thinking literal who gooks and tna geeks would do anything
>>
>>12964786
KENTA is great. He figured out how to compensate for his body breaking down by being a funny prick.
>>
>>12964505
Asian males are stigmatized in the west as weak effeminate losers, they will never draw
>>
>>12964922
>All Petite
kek
>>
>>12964729
>when it's Okada and the ratings plummet
Good, acceptance is the first step
>>
>>12965205
He's a 5'7 manlet with pink gay hair like a kpopper.
Very intimidating.
>>
>>12964521
Hideo itami did 2.8m viewers and a 0.90 in 18-49
>>
>>12965076
not much but I gotta hand it to Darby, he atleast bothers to have an actual character among the GayEW roster, even if kind of a discount Finn Balor
>>
>>12965373
yeah, is no excuse Batista is fucking Filipino and he bothered to have a top tier look, someone supply these gooks with roids already
>>
AEW keeps failing and idk why. Maybe Tony is such a great booker after all. Sigh.
>>
>>12964505
Corny is gonna have a field day with this I can’t wait. “WELL LOOK WHO WON THE PONY” NJPW ISNT A DRAW
>>
Looks like Kenta made the ratings GO 2 SLEEP
Kek
Seriously, this ching chong is the size of my dick, he ain't scaring anybody by 4 year old girls
>>
>>12964729
who?
>>
>>12965067
It's not even cope. It's straight admitting to being wrong.
>>
>>12964755
lmao he isnt a draw there either
>>
>>12964505
always knew he was an anti draw
>>
>>12964505
i'm having trouble seeing bros
>>
>>12964505
aew fans tune in to see trannies and gay men twerking. kenta is a man. he is not welcome.
>>
>>12964901
Holy cope

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.