[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aew_dynamite.jpg (46 KB, 700x402)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
You may only post in this thread if your favorite wrestling company charted in the top 50 shows last night.

Not so fast there , E-drones.
>>
>>12964438
>ratings plummet
>still more than double nxtiny’s demo

It’s getting too easy elitebros
>>
>>12964438
This is really starting to piss me off. WWE is not supposed to lose to bingo hall wrestling. There's nothing appealing about APW. It's a bunch of skinny twink manlets who would be properly buried the first night they stepped on Raw. All of these antidraws would be fed appropriately to Corbin.

The fact that it still draws viewers amazes me. It's just absolute garbage. What makes it worse is the fact that wrestling fans have stooped so low to accept inferior product. Yet the internet smark community turn their nose up to WWE. Even though they have a far superior production. The wrestling is far superior. Better storylines.

And the fact that the company has done tons of charity work. What the fuck has Tony Khan done? Isn't he a muslim terrorist anyways? The guy is an illegal immigrant and should be sent back immediately and have all their assets frozen. It's absolutely ludicrous.

This is worse than when WCW had their run. It's stuff like this that make me wanna leave the wrestling community for good.

The only posiitve is apw spent 3 months hotshotting and still couldn't get a million viewers. That's absolutely pathitic. although I'm upset with Pauls' booking so far, I think in the next couple of weeks, the tide will start to turn. I can see NXT getting 1+million viewers on the regular. Then when apw crashes, we can get Kenny Omega and bury that shitter to the bottom of the card where he belongs.

If Vince wasn't preoccupied with taking the NFL down, he would crush cody now. But leaving it to his inept son in law has given them what they feel is a punchers chance. But I think it's gotten Vince's attention now. And you don't want his attention.

So gloat now APW fags, your days are limited. The only thing I hope for is when Vince buys out AEW, he destroys the tape library so we're never exposed to this shitty wrestling again. Give it the Owen Hart treatment. Sue every youtube channel or website that tries to show it.
>>
>>12964438
Sorry your japs didnt save the company though
>>
>>12964438
NXT did chart - at number 61:

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-10-2021.html
>>
>>12964557
https://www.wwe.com/inside/standupforwwe/tenways

Ten ways to Stand Up for WWE

Forward the "Stand Up for WWE" videos to your friends and family.

Upload video testimonials to YouTube and
Facebook voicing your support for WWE.

E-mail your friends and family stating why you are a WWE fan.

Write a letter to the editor of your newspaper.

Share your favorite WWE stories on Twitter and Facebook.

Make "I'm Standing Up for WWE" your Facebook status.

Read a story that you feel is unfair to WWE? E-mail the reporter.

Create signs or T-shirts for WWE live events that state "I Stand Up for WWE."

Tell those in the military they can attend a WWE live event for free when showing their active military ID..
>>
>>12964589
Shut up drone #imwithaew
>>
>>12964581
OP specified top 50.
>>
>>12964626
Ah so it’s not the official chart then. Just making your own rules I see
>>
File: secacademics.jpg (11 KB, 258x314)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>12964589
>Be me
>Relaxing at home
>Time to check my email.
>Get an email from my brother's kid.
>Decent kid.
>Stays in his room, doesn't talk at meals, keeps to himself.
>He has forwarded me 16 "Stand up for WWE" videos.
>Another one stating why he's a WWE fan
>Also forwarded me a letter he wrote to the local editor of the newspaper.
>Check his Facebook to see if he's ok.
>He's made "I'm Standing Up for WWE" his Facebook status.
>Under there, there's 27 fucking WWE stories, he's shared.
>He's uploaded 16 video testimonials about how the WWE is under attack.
>Mfw I call the Psychiatric Hospital as I remove him from the will while AEW Dark plays on my TV in the background.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.