[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Imagine being naked with Roman and he puts you in a shoulder lock like this haha
>>
they aren't romans they are greeks
>>
memes aside, OP, i have to say it hit me too a few days ago

wrestling is SHOOT gay. like its undeniable now. the dark order literally had a sleepover where they planned to gangbang anna jay and instead they kicked her out and wrote fucking VALENTINES DAY CARDS TO WARDLOW.

that is gay as FUCK. and dont get me started on wwe, they do something indefensibly homosexual at least 3 times per episode.
defend this.

NO.
FUCKING
....DEFEND IT. NOW!
>>
>>12963793
Of course wrestling is gay, it's about half naked men pretending to fight
>>
File: 20210209_201951.jpg (88 KB, 976x850)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>12963793
Why do you think most of us are here?
(Apart from the retards)
>>
File: 20210210_202248.png (242 KB, 568x442)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>my HOLE
>>
>>12963750
imagine being naked and wrestling with a cute fem twink and you both have rock hard dicks
>>
>>12963793
damn nigga that shit gay
>>
>>12963750
haha I think what would make it even funnier is if it was a Turk instead of a Roman and if you were both covered in oil, and then if you submitted you'd have to suck the entire wrestling team hahaha! OP you're hilarious for thinking of this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.