[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: annoying faggot.jpg (30 KB, 398x440)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
is my hatred of him irrational?
he offers nothing of value at all. even byron saxton says some funny things in his own dorky way sometimes but this bland cunt says nothing of note in his monotone voice.
and why has he got the mask on? he isn't a wrestler and he isn't even mexican. even worse is that mask has a ponytail or something at the back!?!?! take the mask off dickhead
>>
You can tell an edrone wrote this
>>
It's weird, but I used to like him in PWG. They did a show every few months and it worked with him. But as a weekly TV announcer I think he's the shits.
>>
>>12963135
He does a good job giving backstories for things AEW doesn’t bother putting video packages for.

Excalibur is based.
>>
>>12963135
He is trash at what he does, so is everyone at AEW. You should let it pass lol
>>
>>12963143
>You can tell an edrone wrote this
THIS. I will say his commentary on Dark is better than Dynamite. He'd probably be just as good on Dynamite if JR wasn't there.
>>
>>12963143
Rent Free
>>
>>12963135
He's shit and I don't get why he doesn't get a nicer mask now that he has money, but I honestly don't even hear him anymore. I just don't pay attention to that shit and the only thing I remember him saying is 'kitchen surface' then JR roasted him. So I don't like him but I don't mind him because either he doesn't talk alot anymore or I automatically tune him out.
>>
File: marc letzmann.jpg (72 KB, 584x524)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
this is why he wears the mask. he looks like a real life wojak meme. letzmann is also a suspicious surname. no wonder he hides that too.
>marc letzmann put dick in his anus
>>
He knows the names of all the moves and the origins of everybody. When the dinosaurs on the commentary team don't know what to say he carries them by breaking down the action in the match and the people involved. Did you watch the show when he wasn't on? Tony did ok but JR got exposed hard. Ideal commentary team is him and Taz though.
>>
Excalibur is incredibly based, arguably the best commentator in the business. That few weeks where he wasn't on the show was brutal
>>
>>12963243
>>12963257
just because the old men next to him are awful that doesn't make him good. (except based tony, he fucks britt in the mouth daily)
>>
>>12963232
HOLY FUCK KEEP THE MASK ON
>>
>>12963135
he's the only person on earth who can will himself to laugh at Taz's jokes, thats an achievement of some kind
>>
>>12963135
He really does just sound like a mark doing VHS voiceovers in his basement. Every now and then he comes out with something insightful but he mostly comes off as a geek.
I think he'd be better as an off-the-desk commentator, like as someone that they'd cut to before a match. He could explain some backstory behind whatever match is about to start or the wrestlers involved then send it back to the announce desk to call the match.
>>
>>12963135
He is the part that actually calls the wrestling inside the ring. The others are for storytelling and trashtalk. Also he knows a lot of background infos

>>12963143
Kek, yeah probably
>>
Seems like the hatred has gone down since there hasn't been another, "it's the blade" moment. He doesn't bother me as much as he used to.
>>
>>12963391
>"it's the blade"
I really dont get the problem with that
>>
>>12963175
huh what do you mean?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.