[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who is the worst poster on this board? Is it Joshifags
>>
>>12962954
It's the "We don't use that word here" poster.
Fucking gimmick has been going on for ages now and still isn't over.
>>
nah its you lol
>>
>>12962971
BTFO
>>
AEW/NJPW fans in general
>>
Shawncel
>>
>>12962954
You should be gassed and quaser poster they have never got a (you) there entire run they are stuck in catering
>>
>>12962954
It’s the hhh fag, he’s the new barneyfag and thinks anyone who even dislikes HHH is the same guy. You see him in every thread calling people shawncel if they post a thread from their phone
>>
>>12962954
that one faggot from there, fagua
>>
>>12962954
No, they stay in their own threads as far as I see. The faggots who cry about Cornette or how everything in AEW is perfect would be the worst, but it's entertaining to see them get worked over and over and keep coming back and falling for the same shit, so I'd have to say the faggot LARPers either telling lies, or pretending they are talking to actual wrestlers on here. And I'm not talking about
>Hey, Paul
cheeky replies, I'm talking about the people who actually truly pretend they are having a full conversation or conveying a message to a wrestler, and can go on for 100 posts. It's just embarrassing to be on the same site as these people.
>>
>>12962989
Yeah i noticed him too, but usually everyone pretends he doesn’t exist & hides all his threads
>>
>>12963004
Joshifags spill out of their generals occasionally but most of them are pretty nice
>>
>>12962954
Edrones. Both versions, the vincels and dog wankers.
>>
>>12962981
The boogeyman it's tormenting Bret Hart again....
>>
>>12963036
He defends Triple H now for some reason
>>
>>12962954
me
>>
>>12962954
Unironically "You should be gassed" poster. Never seen him get a reply
>>
>>12962954
Edrones followed by /pol/tards.
>>
>>12962954
aewtists
>>
>>12963405
Found the guy that answers your question, OP.
>>
>>12963018
That is almost always just this fucker >>12962997 mentioned here

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.