[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607558280194.webm (2.93 MB, 640x356)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
lmfao
>>
>>12962657
"I want to interfere but I gotta look badass during my entrance first, hol' up"
>>
>>12962657
>that shove by the ref
Every single time it makes me laugh. He's pleading with her to get in the ring and stop doing her entrance.
>>
>>12962657
Seriously what the fuck was she thinking? That's the problem with WWE. Everything is so scripted and rehearsed no one can think on the fly.
>>
File: hard cam.gif (3.61 MB, 350x297)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB GIF
>>
This is on Charlotte. When you hear the entrance music you don't keep doing moves and shit. It's retarded but that's been standard for WWE. That's what Rhea was going by
>>
>>12962694
She's been scripted to do her entrance too often and women can't think outside the box
>>
>>12962657
kek
>>
>>12962657
People post this all the time, but why would she rush to breakup a fight between two wrestlers she was feuding with?
>>
>>12962679
I doubt she's controlling the lights and effects
>>
This is how they're trained in NXT, they have to do their entrance and a pose like a video game before doing everything. It's really noticeable these days they all do their little thing.
>>
Charlotte's entrance on Monday was just as bad. She's supposed to be fucking seething at Ric and Lacey and did a glacial entrance with full pyro. They fail at such basic stuff.
>>
>>12962740
kek never seen this one before
>>
>>12962959
let the smarks have their daily seethe. they need it to excuse not getting a job
>>
Is there a single wrestler in WWE that just walk straight to the ring?
>>
>>12962657
holy kek
>>
>>12963067
But she's controlling her body

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.