[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nia-jax.jpg (68 KB, 1200x675)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Guys I'm kinda starting to like fatter-than-ever unsafe-worker blatant-nepotism heel Nia Jax.
>>
>>12961943
>my hole
>>
>>12961943
>nepotism
Bitch is a genetic freak like awesome Kong. Is her family connected? Yes but it’s not like she’s Alexa bliss or Riho, she is genuinely tall and thicc/strong
>>
>>12961997
Shes related to the Rock
>>
>>12961997
definitely not strong
>>
Mostly I like her because she reminds me of wrestlers in the 90s who would do crazy shit in the ring not caring if they hurt themselves or their opponents.
I'd like to see her in a Hell in the Cell match with barbed wire, thumb tacks, etc. I bet she'd go off the top of the cell if they'd let her.

Nia may be a shitter but she's an entertaining shitter. And I'll always take that over mediocre bland wrestlers who are technically more skilled.
>>
I met Nia Jax 4 years ago at a bar in St Louis. She was with 2-3 other people and was at the bar ordering by herself. I said hello and said it was nice to meet her. She was cool as hell and down to earth, asked what I was drinking and bought me a drink. Since then I just can't hate her. Also one thing I noticed, I am 6'5 and they have her listed at 6'0. There's no way. She's 5'10 on a good day and does not look as big in person.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.