[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1611055165890.jpg (216 KB, 700x935)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Unlike Crimson, at least Ryback had fan support and a catchphrase. But his sloppy wrestling and the fact that he looks almost exactly like Goldberg with an RVD-style singlet just screams copy-and-paste, which is why Ryback is overrated. Look up the entrances side-by-side between Ryback and Goldberg and how his matches end, both are nearly identical. It did not help that he drew “Goldberg” chants during his entire career in WWE because the fans quickly caught on to what the company was trying to do with him. Like Crimson, Ryback also had an undefeated streak. I will argue that his streak should have went longer, but the fork on the road was his first defeat at Hell in a Cell against CM Punk in 2012.

WWE clearly had no idea what to do with him afterward because they turned him heel the night after WrestleMania 29. But his run will be remembered for being a carbon copy of Goldberg. I also find it amusing that Ryback left WWE months before Goldberg returned. As overrated as Ryback was, a match between Ryback and Goldberg would have been interesting. https://dailyddt.com/2021/01/09/the-five-most-overrated-wrestlers-in-history/
>>
>>12961233
For me, one of the best ever. But I respect your opinion even if you don't like him.
>>
>>12961233
Ryback is a GOAT sorry.
>>
>>12961233
Look up Ryback’s match with Brian Cage. Genuine terrific big man match. If anything he’s underrated because people act like he’s a bad wrestler. He’s no ring general but he’s far from bad, he has plenty upside
>>
>>12961233
FEED ME(cum)!
>>
>>12962549
Kek. RIP brody

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.