[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Matt Riddler.webm (688 KB, 640x320)
688 KB
688 KB WEBM
Riddle me this McMan, what's high as a kite but still not over?
>>
>>12960931
This thread that you made word-for-word yesterday without getting any (you)s.
>>
>>12960935
OPbros...
>>
>>12960935
I’ve been there before and it hurts. You think you’ve come up with a great thread, post it, and crickets. Maybe no one saw. Maybe they were too busy slapfighting in diva threads or arguing about politics. No way it wasn’t worth a single (you). So you bide your time, wait a couple days, try a different time of day for maybe a different crowd... and nothin. But that’s part of the territory. Get back on the horse OP.
>>
>>12960969
the ones that are over will always be over and get tons of replies, the ones that post trash will always be trash and rot in the lower card of /asp/
>>
What's the intended result of this thread? Am I supposed to not pretend that it's Riddle and guess some other wrestlers, talk about Riddle not being over, or say something about Batman Forever?
>>
>>12960997
i came here to discuss eating ass
so anyway imagine eating nia jax's asshole after she has had a diarrhea for weeks and hasnt cleaned up
>>
>>12960997
solve the riddle dumbass
>>
>>12960931
triple h?
>>
>>12960931
You
>>
>>12960969
For me I wait about a month or so because after a few days it's obvious someone will have noticed my desperation to get something over.

If it doesnt work the next time I go back to the drawing board and change my gimmick.
>>
>>12960931
would this gimmick get over in wrestling?
>>
>>12962403
Of course
>>
>>12962403
only if they went all the way, so probably not
>>
>>12960931
RIDDLE ME THIS
BEFORE YOU GO

I'M LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS
I LIKE MUSIC THAT RHYMES
I'M JUST A FRACTION OF THE POPULATION
BUT COMMIT HALF THE CRIMES.
>>
>>12960931
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
>>
>>12963309
WHO AM I?
>>
>>12960969
My Reba thread's get all the you's jobber
>>
>>12960969
Pretty much this, my firsts threads almost never drew a dime, tried a few gimmicks and became a namefag and still nothing, then, a couple years later I succeed.
Keep going OP
>>
I'm keeping this thread alive to further embarrass OP.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.