[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>Claims you shouldn't be in the wrestling business if you can't handle criticism

>Has a greasy fat slob filter out all emails that criticize or question him

What did old Jim mean by this?
>>
If he doesn't see it, it doesn't exist
>>
>>12960742
That leftists are hypocrites
>>
>>12960755
He is not in the wrestling business anymore, is he?
>>
>>12960742
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BOOK THE INVASION LIKE THAT! YOU NEED TO HAVE AUSTIN VS. MANKIND AND UNDERTAKER VS. TERRY FUNK IN THE MAIN EVENT!!
>>
>>12960755
It's not because of his /pol/ it's because he's a boomer
>>
>>12960771
Austin vs Foley was idiotic but Taker v Funk sounds interesting, if only for the promos.
>>
>another Cornette thread
this obsession needs to stop
>>
>>12960771
That does unironically sound better though
>>
>>12960805
Hi Brian!
>>
>>12960816
Fuck off Jim
>>
>>12960821
>>12960838
Are the voices in your head speaking to you again?
>>
>blames all of his failures in ROH on literally anyone else
>>
>>12960873
unironically this. It's what I dont get about cucknette fans.

>Smokey mountain wrestling was a gigantic failure
>Gets pushed out for Russo who booked the highest drawing period in wrestling
>Took over ROH at it's top drawing period and left it in shambles
>Took over TNA at it's top drawing period and left it in shambles

Why does anyone give a fuck what he thinks? Everything he has touched turn to shit
>>
>>12960904
How many hours a day do you spend on this site?
>>
>>12960945
This isn't getting over anon
>>
>>12960904
>WWF tenure features such gems as The New Midnight Express, suggesting the screwjob and slapping Santino for not taking the fucking Boogeyman seriously
>>
>>12960980
It's sad because a Midnight Express team would've gotten over in The Attitude Era if Corny No-Dimes wasn't involved
>>
>>12960904
>Took over ROH at it's top drawing period and left it in shambles
>Took over TNA at it's top drawing period and left it in shambles
>>
>>12961305
Why are you making things up about a retired wrestling manager from the 1980's? Have sex, anon.
>>
>>12960771
>UNDERTAKER VS. TERRY FUNK
Stop using this example, even though it’s not a great example of the invasion Funk vs Taker would of been fuckin kino
>>
>>12960742
Perhaps the worst thing about Jim Cornette is the hypocrisy
>>
>>12960904
>Why does anyone give a fuck what he thinks?
He’s funny. Just like Russo Is funny and Bischoff is funny. I don’t understand why I have to respect a podcasters personal beliefs/life and accomplishments in wrestling to find their babble funny or entertaining
>>
>>12960742
Also he blocks you on twitter for the slightest bit of disagreement
>>
>>12960904
>>Gets pushed out for Russo who booked the highest drawing period in wrestling

>Gets pushed out for Russo who booked the highest drawing period in wrestling

This is the funniest part of all. Vince Russo is a dipshit, but almost overnight as soon as McMahon gives him the office, they start beating WCW, and making record money.

Russo was the right guy at the right time, Cornette has been the wrong guy half a dozen times now!
>>
>>12960742
> name drops every wrestler under the sun to try and maintain relevancy

>they tell him to shut the fuck up

“Oh they’re using my name to try and get over. I’m the best heel in wrestling”
>>
>>12961322
But he's right.

>have sex

No Synn
>>
>>12961340
>>
>>12960742
I used to way prefer AEW Trannies to the Autism E Drones but fucking hell some of you get so upset about Jim Cornette not likeing your favourite wrestlers it is pathetic.
>>
This is the 20th Cornette seethe thread of the past 24 hours. He called out Twitter Joshi fans for being losers and now they’re taking it out on /asp/
>>
>>12960793
Your wife’s a whooorrrrreeee
>>
>>12961594
Fucker are you kidding? Cucknette liking a wrestler is the kiss (filled with another man's semen) of death.

Dickhead still thinks Maria's Husband or Basham #2 or Matt Morgan should've been stars for fuck's sake
>>
>>12960742
Like the time he sued some indie wrestler who made tshirts which made fun of Jim? And he lost the suit
>>
>>12960742
Because its his show, he can deal with criticism in private
>>
>>12961351
>He’s funny
It's fine to listen to him for laughs, but he's talking about people who unironically believe he could fix wrestling with his shit when it has been proven time and time again that it doesn't work

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.