[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Former WWE writer and legendary pro wrestling manager Jim Cornette took to social media via Twitter recently to respond to a fan who noted that former Tyler Reks, Gabbi Tuft, made some controversial comments regarding COVID. -19 and not wearing a mask. Tuft recently announced his transition from Tyler Reks.

The fan, known as Brennan Stone, tweeted the sentiment that while Tuft shouldn’t be disparaged for her transition, she should be for her questionable views tweeted last summer about wearing coronavirus masks along with an article showing the Tuff’s views. The fan tweeted the following.

@TheJimCornette, while Gabbi should never be despised for her choices, she is still the same jerk who encouraged people not to wear masks and that this was a hoax and “not be sheep” last summer.

To which the iconic Cornette responded with some extremely harsh words when she replied, “Well now it seems I have found something bad to say about the former Tyler Reks, unless she also had a brain transplant, he now officially qualifies as a fucking idiot. ” to me. Try to be nice to some people … “

In an Instagram post, Tuft wrote about her transition from male to female: “The past eight months have been some of the darkest of my entire life. The emotional turmoil of being transgender and having to face the world almost wiped me out multiple times. However, the day that I stopped caring about what other people thought, was the day that I really became limitless and allowed my authentic self to come out. ” Jim Cornette recently claimed that this diva looks like “Shelton Benjamin in a wig.”

https://moviezalt.com/jim-cornette-reveals-why-tyler-reks-was-an-idiot/
>>
Sigh......this chud bigot
>>
>>12959918
He thinks she’s an idiot because of her views about wearing masks during a pandemic, not for being transgender. If you listened to his podcast, he said he didn’t care what gender she was but said it takes a lot of guts and patience do go through with gender reassignment surgery.

Next!
>>
>>12959955
>she
>>
Based Cornette strikes again
>>
>>12959918
Is Cornette the last great heel everyone is mad at him left or right wing
>>
>>12960068
>heel
Jim is a babyface
>>
>>12959918
If everyone ends up dark places when they transition, and we keep hearing these stories, why do people insist on transitioning?
>>
>>12959938
dilate
>>
>>12959918
based
>>
>>12960169
Because the governments and billion dollar companies say its fine
>>
I do not fucking remember Tyler Reks and I was for sure watching WWE at the time. I can't be the only one?
>>
>>12959918
Gabbi would HEEM Cornette
>>
>>12960513
Big jacked surfer dude with dreads
>>
>>12959918
>unless she also had a brain transplant
This is hilarious.
>>
>>12960513
The only time I remember him on PPV was when he ended up taking Kaval/Low Ki's place in a Survivor Series as a brooding heel dreadlock dude. He was only really on Superstars, ECW and NXT.
>>
>>12960180
Isn't it ironic that trannies have to dilate even though they tend to diearly?
>>
because he wouldnt fuck his wife?
>>
>>12959938
Chud bigot here, don't try to pawn this guy off on us. He's one of yours and you know it.
>>
>>12959918
Classic liberal retardation. This faggot Corny cares more about virtue signaling about some fake pandemic that kills less than the common cold instead of being appalled at a man with mental illness mutilating his body, destroying his family and pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>12963798
Heh
>>
>>12959918
Cornette is a scumbag
>>
>>12959918
I have so much respect for Tyler
>>
File: 1527036270806.png (550 KB, 604x683)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>12959918
>Jim Cornette recently claimed that this diva looks like “Shelton Benjamin in a wig.”
>>
>>12963790
I remember him being in a jobber tag team with Curt Hawkins
I remember them losing to Ryback in 2012 when he was squashing jobbers in handicap matches
I remember him claiming Cena forced him to change his finisher because he was doing something vaguely similar to the AA
Haven't heard anything about him since he left WWE
The years have not been kind.
>>
>>12959938
>>12963816
Chud is an offensive term for the people of Papua New Guinea, please stop disparaging our culture by using it as a casual insult.
Thank you.
>>
>>12959918
Kek based
>>
>>12966021
not funny in the slightest you POS
>>
File: aa banana.png (54 KB, 594x556)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>12959918
>>
>>12959918
Cornette vs. Tranny a feud you never thought you would see
>>
>>12959918
Tyler Reks/Gabbi might be an idiot but Covid-19 is a hoax.

They hype COVID-19 like it is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

When in reality.

COVID-19 is The Shockmaster
>>
>>12959918
>writer
Didn’t read lol
>>
>>12962813
You are easily impressed
>>
>>12969045
Covid is not a hoax bro
>>
>>12960513
Did you watch WWE in 2010?
>>
File: 20-39-39-699.png (128 KB, 600x562)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>12959955

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.