[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gina.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1649)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
It's happening bros. Which company will she sign with?
>>
does wrestling need another MMA soccer mom?
>>
>>12958404
None, she has a pretty solid acting career doesn't she? Why would she downgrade to wrestling?
>>
Is that Tyler Reks?
>>
Fox Nation, where the other c tier conservatives go
>>
fuck twitter pronouns
>>
>>12958404
She should be gassed.
>>
>>12958421
Not anymore, she is facing the wrath of the jews
>>
That ghastly thing is Gina Carano?!
>>
>>12958404
Disney fucked up. All to apease a vocal minority of crazies
>>
>>12958446
those crazy trannies are also the biggest consoomers of shit like disney+ so they probably think they're doing the right thing
>>
>>12958404
oh god what an absolute mommy
>>
>>12958455
star wars redeemed themselves and now its going back to shit
>>
>>12958462
disney don't give a fuck. they've gotten so big and bought so many studios a lot of people use their products even if those people are actively boycotting disney
>>
>>12958404
her tits exploded when she got fat, based
>>
Considering how shitty she is at her job, they should've just said they fired her for being a shit actor. Yeah everyone would know the real reason, but no one would be able to argue the official one
>>
>>12958404
Imagine getting gently choked into unconsciousness by her
>>
>>12958508
I didn't mention "too big to fail," but since you brought it up, I think you'll be disappointed at the outcome.
>>
>>12958434
>>12958429
lol what happened?
>>
>>12958514
lmao post it
>>
>>12958538
I'll be too big to fail or disappointed?
>>
>>12958554
>stating facts is a defeatist attitude
fuck man, have we fallen this far?
>>
>>12958404
Carano will be getting paid big bucks in the UFC than doing acting gigs. I have a feeling she will come back to combat sports either with Bellator or BKFC.
>>
>>12958562
about?
>>
>>12958543
>>
>>12958583
I didn't though. I just said they are large and many people don't know they use their products.
>>
>>12958571
>Carano in BKFC and Bellator
Please let it happen.
>>
>>12958589
GIWTWM
>>
>>12958589
fucking based
>>
I don't understand how she got fired for that, it wasn't even anti-semetic (not that this term is even legit)
>>
>>12958635
This >>12958647 and they've been gunning for her for a while, like since last fall for making fun of pronouns and other redpilled shit.
>>
>>12958589
Shit nigga, I'm at work with a huge raging erection now
>>
>>12958404
She peaked when she was Crush
>>
File: gina.webm (2.99 MB, 1920x800)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>12958514
>>
>>12958736
At least /b/ did some sort of good. Twitter has caused nothing but evil
>>
>>12958404
For me it's Koska Reeves.
>>
>>12958647
>>12958647
i don't usually go for these kind of takes but honestly, how many times have celeb liberals made disingenious comparisons of republicans to nazis over the last 4-5 years? yet gina posts one retarded thing and thats her job gone lmao
>>
>>12958446
Incorrect, the "mob" is programmed to complain about those whom the Jew targets. The jews do not care one bit about what the cattle think (see also: enitre Star Wars sequel trilogy), they afe consolidating power and performing a controlled demolition of white society.
>>
>>12959871
There's another girl there who made actual racist comments against white people and not only is she still employed but the company tweeted that they stand with her and her comments
>>
>>12959878
Racism is not real, it is just a mental weapon to harrass whites with. It is not your fault others feel inferior.
>>
>>12959852
I had a dream that I was one of those black droids from the season finale but also Han Solo and I defeated Luke because he wouldn't fight me so Luke turned his robes into a purple suit and danced like Joaquin Phoenix while laughing like the Joker and left his lightsabers so I used it to beat THE Mando for the Dark Saber so I could rule all the Mandos and I made Koska kiss my pee pee and she let me put it up her butt since I was now the king of all mandolorians or whatever and I kept saying yippee while cooming in her butt then Jake the Muss ate Baby Yoda. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
>>
>>12959884
powerfully autistic hands typed this post
>>
>>12959875
kek
>>12959882
kek
>>
>>12959850
haha imagine if she did that naked lol that would be so weird
>>
>>12959884
This is advanced retardation.
>>
>>12959910
>he's not a nylonchad
ngmi
>>
>>12959884
serious question lad, what made you think it was a good idea to type this and THEN hit post?
>>
>>12958540
She said Republicans are treated like Jews during Nazi Germany by how it's their fellow men who attack them
>>
>>12958635
It's Anti-Semitic to make reference to the Holocaust in any way that doesn't promote jewish interests
>>
What do her racist feet smell like?
>>
>>12959884
Huh?
>>
>>12958421
Nah, she's done. She got fired for saying some wacky shit about how Republicans are being treated like Jews in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>12959971
She could join the Mel Gibson crew of conservatives, they still make some none hollyjew movies
>>
>>12959971
How's that "wacky"?
>>
>>12960018
You're gay.
>>
>>12958404
From being in one of the hottest franchise of the moment to nothing. Bye bye Trumpette.
>>
>>12958415
>>12960018
Trump cucks lose again
>>
>>12958415
just don’t say retarded shit lol it’s pretty easy
>>
>>12958415
>makes comment about the holocaust that you know damn well will piss people off
>is surprised when she's called out and subsequently fired
As far as I'm concerned, if you're gonna say stupid shit, you'd better be ready for the consequences.
>>
>>12960018
You let me know when they start putting Republicans in camps and then I'll feel bad for them.
>>
I think I've put together all the pieces, /asp/. The holocaust never happened, and conservatives are being holocausted now. Which means it is a false flag by conservatives to generate sympathy, convincing England to give them their own country in the Middle East where they haven't lived for thousands of years and to swindle the American government out of billions of dollars in aid.

And also that China intentionally released the China flu, which was created in a lab for this express purpose and also which isn't real, to ruin America.
>>
>>12960978
The sad part is people actually belive this.
>>
File: dgdf.jpg (133 KB, 960x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
MAKE THE SWITCH
>>
>>12958571
Nah cyborg traumatized her. She doesn’t want to have to openly duck her and Amanda
>>
>>12960998
kek
>>
>>12961001
Okay retard, I don't remember asking your opinion though.
>>
>>12958404
Hopefully Mean Amazon Bitches.
>>
>>12960998
As if she would ever go to that shithole San Francisco.
>>
>>12959871
They are allowed to say whatever they want to you and you have to accept it because of things your ancestors did to theirs. Sucks for you but revenge is human nature, maybe your ancestors should of been kinder. This only gets worse for you YT
>>
>>12961035
Pasty white hands typed this
>>
>>12960978
Huh could it be that not everyone is a monolithic entity and there are many of us with a wide range of beliefs just like our lefist counterparts? Woah imagine that!
>>12960984
Kek
>>
>>12961053
I don't know what you mean. It's a shrewd plan by conservatives, who understand the value of money, unlike the conniving schemes of those money-grubbing jews.
>>
>>12961077
stay mad that history will remember people like you as the retards you are.
>>
>>12958446
Trannies need to be fucking put down along with the niggers and fucking kikes.
>>
>>12961231
The fact that you keep assuming I'm Jewish shows how disconnected from reality people like you are.
>>
>>12961280
>>
>>12961293
Raven is Jewish btw.
>>
kek
>>
>>12961459
Lmao conservatives are such babies
>>
>>12958589
>>
>>12961459
Got a point. Tribalism is the start to facism
>>
File: url.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>12958404
You know what it is? I'll tell you what it is. It's anti-Italian discrimination. Gina Carano was the first Italian in Star Wars and gave us a sense of Italian pride. She's /ourgirl/ and they wanna take her away. I'm going to take action here.
>>
>>12958589
I would coom instantly
>>
>>12961525
Based fellow Guido
>>
>>12961459
>i'm being persecuted from my uneducated bigoted views
>JUST LIKE THE JEWS
>was simply fired for upsetting fans
hahaha what a retarded bitch.
>>
>>12959871
>disingenious
>>
>>12961525
>first Italian in Star Wars
>>
It's just a work. Disney told her to make those comments to work the already anti-corp Americans into a seething shoot. Disney then "fired" her, they're getting heat from the free speechers and creating controversy. Disney would then later hire her back and get more bux because they are viewed as "free speech heroes". DESU the only one who would be mad are the ones that don't subscribe or can't afford Disney plus to begin with. What, are Disney loving fans all of a sudden going to cancel bc of some bitch being hired?

Even if they did fire her for realz, they're not gonna lose any money but they might run that risk bc of some Star Wars fanboys being free speech lovers

It's just a work.
>>
>>12962152
nice headcanon
>>
Kek What a Fat Fired Bitch
>>
Did Rondah quit WWE? Gina vs Ronda, billion dollar match up, me as the guest ref who gets roundhouse kicked by Gina.

Book it, Bince
>>
File: ginabig.jpg (3.22 MB, 2748x1993)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>12958404
>>
Her getting fired only proves her right
>>
>>12961538
>get persecuted for profiting enormously from the economic collapse of post WW1 Germany
I don't see what all the whining was about?
>>
>>12961459
The fact these people think that anyone who isn't a complete retard refusing to take their brainlet conspiracy theories seriously is tantamount to being rounded up and killed is pure and utter retardation. This is a shit take but should she really be fired for it? Probably not. I really care though because she's a crappy actress, which probably had a lot to do with the decision to future endeavor her. That and the fact SHE'S FAT.
>>
>>12962675
>Disney fired her for comparing the left to nazis, which is something that the left does ad nauseam.
Yeah but keep in mind it was Trump and the right tards who literally tried to pull a Hitler and take a big fat shit on the democratic process. Same people who are almost always racist and usually tinfoil hat morons who think there's a jewish lizard conspiracy to wipe out the white race as well. If you're gonna call one side the nazis here it's them. When the woke types are doing is clique shit where they exclude everyone who doesn't think like them, it's not trying and failing to install a dictatorship because they couldn't cope with losing an election.
>Disney continues to do business and profits from a country that is running active concentration camps and genociding an ethnic religious minority.
Congratulations, you've finally discovered big amoral corporations don't have the people's best interests at heart and their woke facade is a just a work.
>>
>>12958404
Wins the smackdown women’s title by mitb
>>
>>12958404
Walt Disney is rolling in his grave seeing the people who took over his company cave in to kikes
>>
>>12958421
She’s box office poison until she apologizes which means never
>>
when will burgeropeans realize that kikes are wh*te and therefore it's okay to say whatever you want about them (and the lolocaust)?
>>
Unironically asking, if I'm a minority (pic related) does that mean I'm cancel-proof?
>>
>>12963003
The only person to sorta get away with calling out the jews was Michael Jackson
>>
>>12958415
>be racist and stupid
>get fired
oh gee look its the free market at work
>>
>>12963033
Gary Oldman
>>
>>12963065
>wake up sheeple
>>
>>12963011
Why do Trumptards always argue in bad faith? American conservatism is the cult of hypocrisy and conflicting ideas. To act like riots are the same thing as literally trying to pull a coup on the capitol and forcefully change the results of the election you lost because you're so fucking stupid you believe everything trump says in the dumbest shit ever. Predictable to, just like the "w-whatabout duh left" tactic you use every time you get your asshole torn up harder than Kevin Nash on a hot summer night. You can hate democracy all you want but don't go whinging like a little bitch whenever someone compares you to an infamous historical authoritarian faction when you pull this shit. Thank fuck trump is too limp dicked and his cultists are too damn inbred to actually pull it off like the nazis did in germany. That's the only reason it's unfair to compare you to the nazis. You're like the nazis if the entire party suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome. KWAB
>>
>>12963157
They killed a cop for getting in their way. Funny how you faggots always fail to mention that. Good oldfashioned Trumptard dishonesty yet again. And some of the no dimes shitters did have guns on them, and bombs for that matter. Again, you're failing to mention that. You're right to say it wasn't a coup. Because it was an attempted coup pulled off in such a half assed fashion that they were never going to get anything done other than murder a single police officer, get some brainwashed Karen shot and a few other fat inbred cunts keeling over and dying because their hearts gave out. The whole thing was done in defense of daddy trump's delicate little snowflake ego and everyone involved was a brainwashed moron with sub 50 IQ so of course the only thing they did was murder a cop and call it a day. And again, don't be surprised when people are calling you a nazi or a fascist when nazis and fascists had the same attitude towards democracy as you do. Compare that to this fat fucking braphog acting like she's being genocided because Disney will no longer pay her millions upon millions of dollars for her amateur level acting talents.
>>
>>12960902
>>12960952
>SILENCE GOYIM!
>>
>>12963270
The guy got swarmed by an ocean of retards and the only thing left at the end was his battered corpse. Just because the authorities are struggling to find video evidence of exactly what happened to him in the midst of a clusterfuck riot doesn't mean the Trumptards didn't kill him. Even if it was a complete accident you can still add him to the list of people who died for literally no fucking reason just because your precious cult leader couldn't cope with losing the election fair and square.
>>
>>12961459
>Muslims are terrorist scumbags, they should all be bombed
>NOOO YOU CAN'T HATE ME DUE TO MY BELIEFS

She's dumb as a bag of rocks
>>
>>12963300
>believe one thing
>believe other contradictory thing at the same time
>get triggered and start ranting about "leftists" if anyone calls you out on it
Conservatard logic 101 right there.
>>
>>12963329
Did you ever stop to consider the fact that the reason people treat the left differently to the right isn't because of some jewish lizardman conspiracy but because the right wingers are usually always worse? Even if you look at the terrorism figures in the US for the past 10 years it's Muslims and right wingers competing for the highest rates of terrorism with left wing terrorism making up only a small fraction of either one. I don't think "duh librul media" wouldn't have portrayed an ideological attack on democracy much differently if it was BLM doing it. Keep in mind that conservatives all over the world and even many republican politicans shit all over Trump and his legion of inbred tards for doing what they did. Stop playing the victim. You're not being genocided and nobody should feel obliged to give you even the tiniest shred of respect for your batshit insane beliefs.
>>
>>12958404
BLACKED.COM
>>
>>12963329
why do white people love playing the victim so much?
>>
File: soy ultima.jpg (111 KB, 960x960)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>12963437
>Did you ever stop to consider the fact that the reason people treat the left differently to the right isn't because of some jewish lizardman conspiracy but because the right wingers are usually always worse? Even if you look at the terrorism figures in the US for the past 10 years it's Muslims and right wingers competing for the highest rates of terrorism with left wing terrorism making up only a small fraction of either one. I don't think "duh librul media" wouldn't have portrayed an ideological attack on democracy much differently if it was BLM doing it. Keep in mind that conservatives all over the world and even many republican politicans shit all over Trump and his legion of inbred tards for doing what they did. Stop playing the victim. You're not being genocided and nobody should feel obliged to give you even the tiniest shred of respect for your batshit insane beliefs.
>>
>>12963463
And there it is. The final concession of defeat. Show's over folks. The FAGApedes jobbed out yet again. KWAB
>>
>>12963475
so do libertarians and right wing nuts. it’s always the fault of someone else.
>>
>>12963475
And yet you see conservatives do the same thing all the time. Go back to 2016 when Trump won the election and you'd think that maybe they wouldn't be in a position to do it anymore with their guy in charge and yet they spent 4 straight years crying about a bunch of made up conspiracy theory bullshit and playing the victim despite the fact they were winning the game. Hell this very thread is about a white conservative playing the victim so hard she lost her job over it
>>
>>12963540
No new wars, winding down existing wars, peace deals signed, rapprochment increasing with North Korea, first president to visit there in decades.
>>
>>12963437
For the last 5+ years the left has been worse than the right in every way possible, miss me with that bullshit
>Muslims and right wingers
Those two groups are against each other though
Also, left wing and right wing terrorism are bullshit terms that don't actually reflect what they should mean, unless you believe black separatism and incels to be exclusively "right-wing" or jihadists to be the same "right-wing" as far-right neo-nazis.
Even worse, left-wing terrorism only covers one specific type of attack that hasn't happened in years and EVEN THEN is worse than current-day terrorism.
>>
>>12962821
It isn't the first take she has had that put people in an uproar. Now disney still kept her despite all that but comparing something to the holocaust is so retarded that they had to at this point.
>>
>>12960961
we should unironically gather up all trumptards and qanons and "conservatives" and burn them in an oven
>>
File: 1563808865786.gif (1.94 MB, 500x376)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>literally gave up being a mainstream TV star for QAnon
>>
>>12962509
>Formerly super fit athlete gets fat when she stops taking part in sports.
Favorite shit.
>>
>>12962509
I love my racist mommy, god bless her
>>
>>12963011
I never saw a single sign or chant for david dorn either. All blm suppoerters should be found and shot
>>
>>12959971
How exactly is that wacky, given what high ranking members of Congress and even the MSM conglomerates have been saying? This is also a company who has sucked the dick of China in the past with Mulan and hired back the guy who worked on Guardians of the Galaxy despite his pedophilia and rape jokes.

She was showing a worst case scenario of what happens with the current Cancel Culture and government trends if they continue.
>>
>>12963157
NOOOOOO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WAS WORSE THAN 9/11!
WORSE
THAN
9/11!!!!!
>>
>>12963571
lol source pls senor
>>
>>12962873
>Yeah but keep in mind it was Trump and the right tards who literally tried to pull a Hitler and take a big fat shit on the democratic process.
Yeah but keep in mind it was the Democrats and the left tards who tried the same shit in 2016 with Russiagate.
>>12963011
BLM is nothing more than a Communist movement founded by 3 Marxist-Feminists who got their teachings from a cop killing domestic terrorist who escaped prison and is hiding in Cuba with a $2M bounty on her head.
>>12963437
And yet you do nothing about the Muslims except open the flood gates and get immigrants from Africa and Middle East. I wonder how it is going in Europe with that C U L T U R A L E N R I C H M E N T. God you leftists are faggots.
>>
>>12963807
Did you know that if John Boy has a Confederate flag and smacks his girlfriend across the face that is a right wing terrorist attack to these people? No bs.
>>
>>12960952
win stupid prices
>>
>>12963540
>4+ peace agreements
>Left the WHO, who was actively defending China during the pandemic
>Left the Paris Accords, which was a virtue signal cash grab that did nothing
>No new wars
>Lowest unemployment for blacks
>Kept North Korea in check
>Kept China sweating in their boots
>>
>>12963091
>Why do Trumptards always argue in bad faith?
Because there have never been good faith arguments for Trump.
>>
>>12963540
>>12966154
Oh and exiting the Iran Nuclear Deal, which was just a farce to get Iran to have nuclear weapons and sponsor terrorism.
>>
>>12966171
nah brah Iran needed those gorillion dollars for other things...
>>
>antifa and the left: BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!
>200 magatards: Uh ok
>antifa and the left: NOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT!!!
>>
>>12958404
She looked so hot in season 1 but not shes so fucking wide, its gross
>>
>>12958404
I actually dig her kinda heavy.
>>
>>12958404
Such forced drama come to wwe and show your fat ass
>>
>>12959850
based
>>
>>12966249
seek help
>>
bump fuck joshipedos
>>
>>12958404
Why are conservative women so fucking wide.
>>
>>12958433
L O L u r so edgy like omg. thats so cool with your facade of nilihism.
>>
>>12968647
built for strength, child-bearing, and intense fucking. liberal women are the opposite because they're liberal men.
>>
I don't even know who the hell this is?
>>
>>12968647
made to have a ton of kids
>>
It’s no surprise Jewish rats even infiltrate a basket weaving forum’s wrestling thread to kvetch.
>>
>>12958589
my dick just exploded

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.