[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

BEST WRESTLING ON THE PLANET WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AE DUB AE DUB AE DUB
>>
>>12956931
feeling a bit down after tonight, e-nigger?
>>
>>12956931
thatcher tanked your ratings again, drone?
>>
>>12956941
Nobody even brought up WWE? You gana cry cause your favorite show got mocked on 4channel?
>>
>>12956931
Just so you know AEW had their all-time worst episode tonight so they're a little sensitive. Be nice.
>>
File: 400.png (14 KB, 882x758)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
NOOOOOOOO NOT THE DING-DONG DIDDLY WEBM AGAIN
>>
>>12956941
>>12956946
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT??? I ONLY WATCH AEW IT'S THE BEST!!!! I'M ON THE SPECTRUM AND AEW SATISFIES MY WRESTLING NEEDS!!!!
>>
>>12956951
read the title of the webm again, retarded nigger
>>
>>12956962
worked into self projection, kek
>>
>>12956971
HUH??? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! WATCH AEW! FLIPPERINO KINORINO IS AMAZING!!!!! KENNY OMEGA IS MY FAVORITE!!!!
>>
I love Wednesday nights, I could set my watch to the dronie seethe threads being made after NXT gets it's shit pushed in
>>
>>12956984
IF I WERE A REGULAR PERSON THAT DIDN'T HAVE AUTISM I'D GO DO LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BUT SINCE I'M SO AUTISTIC I CAN ONLY SPEND TIME WITH MY FELLOW AEW FANS!! HOW SEVERE IS YOUR AUTISM FREN??????? MAYBE WE CAN BE BFFS!!!!
>>
>>12956984
PLEASE BE MY FRIEND MY BEST FRIEND
>>
>>12957014
>>12957497
samefagging into a double reply seethe, lmao
>>
>>12957776
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? BE MY BFF!!
>>
File: DoA.jpg (56 KB, 600x338)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>12956931
Darby and Joey was good. I like Darby.

Cody Rhodes and Lee Johnson vs Avalon and Cezar was eh. The references to muh BHM "equal justice initiative" soured it. It was nice to see Arn though.

Also why the hell does Cody have a US flag tattoo on his neck?

I want to pick Leyla up and carry her in my pocket. I loved her and Rosa.

The Acclaimed vs Jericho and MJF was good. Though I wonder if Jericho wanted to get blasted by that.. thing so he didn't have to lionsault. MJF sold his ribs really well.

The main event was fantastic in my opinion. The action, the moves, the reactions.. all of it.

I'm a fan. Can't wait to see next week.
>>
>>12956941
We don't use that word here
>>
>e-Drones seething about the same year-old webm

If AEW is as bad as you pretend it is you'd have fresh OC every week

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.