[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is Punk the biggest asshole in wrestling history?
>>
>>12954465
What an idiot self-Mark. Enough money to live comfortable forever and you aren’t just doing good charity and relaxing, but instead being a little bitch on social media. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>12954465
No but he occupies the most real estate in your dome
>>
File: phil on his period.jpg (36 KB, 600x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>12954539
>No but he occupies the most real estate in your dome
>>
>>12954465
What the hell is he talking about?
>>
>>12954465
one of them yes
>>
>>12954465
>Always be sure to rid yourself of your loving family members who will be there for you no matter what because they have a different way of doing things, but you'll totally get a like from CM Punk on twitter.
>>
this nigger tweets like a white teen
>>
>>12954465
Phil must think that every family is shit like his family is
>>
File: ole-anderson(1).jpg (22 KB, 236x298)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>12954465
>the sun rises and sets, and everyone still hates ole
>>
>>12954465
How the fuck did we go from minorities saying "snitches get stitches" to wokies turning in their own family to the outrage mob like secret police?
>>
>>12956699
Hahaha. Fucking Ole.
>>
>>12954583
AJ Styles. The last thread that’s still up exposed punks indie bullshit, including his livejournal, photobucket, etc. anon apparently worked with a lot of wrestlers and exposed just how much of an autist a lot of them are
>>
>>12954465
>Throw your own family under the bus
>Alienate yourself from your blood because you're triggered by them being different

How are these people so retarded? They're literally everything they claim to fight against.
>>
>>12956737
Reminds me of this video I saw of this dumb teenage girl recording a video of her father saying un-PC shit in their home just so she could post it online. Makes me shoot angry and sad just thinking about it.
Maybe after her dad loses his job, they won't be able to pay for her cell phone plan anymore and she won't be able to do shit like that in the future.
>>
>>12956956
You expect them to learn? They make excuses when they're wrong at every corner.
>>
>>12956737
>>12956901
This is the same shit they pulled in authoritarian countries, ratting out your family for going against the party line and being counter-revolutionaries. But they are on the "right side of history" so apparently it's all good.
>>
>>12956956
>turn parents in to the pc police
>get rich off virtue signaling lefties with the gofundme crying about how your parents disowned you for being a shitty disloyal brat

I remember seeing something like this a few weeks ago with some cunt kid turning in one of their parents who was at the DC protest that turned into a glowie honeypot. Cults love turning you against your own friends and families.
>>
>>12957007
ironically is what the nazis did
God really has a very based sense of humor
>>
>>12957007
The 'right' side of history. Oh the irony.
>>
>>12957073
Maoists in China did it too during the cultural revolution. Brainwashed the youth and got them to rat out their parents and teachers for having imperialist or counter-revolutionary thoughts.
>>
>>12956956
I remember that girl. People set up a gofundme and paid for her college tuition.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.