[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brock vs taker.jpg (54 KB, 600x338)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
ITT: Redpills about wrestling that e-drones don't want to hear
>>
Having a peecock is better than having no cocks
>>
>>12953198
Tran-E law
>>
Asuka is monke
>>
File: 1600984176308.png (499 KB, 1000x600)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>12953190
WWE will die in your lifetime.
>>
"Dimes" is a buzzword that people used ironically because of the Mike Grahamn video, newfag redditors now use it unironically to defend their contrarian opinions
>>
>>12953190
WWE hasn't been good for nearly 20 years and people who still consistently watch are basically addicted and need help.
>>
>>12953240
The real redpill was WWE was never good and they had brief periods where it was watchable solely because the other corporations fell apart at the time
>>
>>12953276
this. the 80's and early to mid 90's are unwatchable now
>>
>>12953276
>>12953317
It was watchable back then because kayfabe was still a thing and the product was aimed squarely at children, the only people on whom kayfabe ever really worked. If you were a kid at that time, it was great and the product grew up with you - by the time you were a horny teen with a shitty attitude, WWF had grown into basically that same phase. That's the real redpill to me, that WWF's success from the late 80s through the Attitude Era was due solely to the fact that it grew up alongside this one generation of kids, and since those people have mostly outgrown or lost interest in wrestling, it will never be the same. There is no more appealing to kids or edgy teens, now there's only appealing to sponsors. No one's growing up with WWE, they're growing old with it.
>>
>>12953446
this, i grew up in the 2000s but i binged watched the attitude era as a kid and fucking loved it. When i try to watch it now i flat out hate it
>>
>>12953317
>only WWE wrestling existed in the 80s/90s

If you cant find a decent match in the 80s, you have to ask yourself what you enjoy in wrestling.
>>
>>12953475
We were discussing WWE, they always had the worst product but as a kid you thought they were the only thing around. I didn't get exposed to Japan shit until 2018. Yeah Japan & Mexico was always the best places for wrestling but WWE is what most people watched exclusively

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.