[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What were they thinking?
>>
>>12952644
it was based
>>
>>12952644
Is this Leebait?
>>
File: 1603028565668.jpg (43 KB, 800x533)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>12952644
>>
>>12952644
I also thought it was bad but then Kofi happened and it didn't seem that bad anymore.
>>
>>12952644
>Canadianigger pretends to be full Punjabi
This was the most McMahonish move of that year and made me laugh for at least 3 months
>>
>>12952644
holy dimes
>>
>>12952644
Heath Slater championship run when?
>>
>>12952644
Diversity.
>>
>>12952668
Lee doesn't browse /asp/
>>
>>12952664
it wasn't he was the WOAT champion
>>
>>12952679
nah this was worse
>>
>>12954277
they actually took the belt off him because he was such an anti-draw KWAB
>>
>>12952644
this shitter fucking sucks and i hate the faggots who pretend to like him just because he's muscular
>>
>>12952644
A lot of people nowadays act like what made this so bad was the simple fact in itself that Jinder of all people won the belt
What was really so bad about it was how fucking fast that it happened. They literally just had him win the number 1 contender spot and then the title within the span of one month, with no significant push/build-up beforehand. That's what truly made it so wtf-worthy
Had they took at least 3 months to build him up from jobberdom to the belt, it could have worked much better
It was like if R-Truth came out of nowhere and won #1 contendership for the Universal belt, then beat Reigns for it within a month. You can't do something like that so fast and expect it to work out
A lot of fans would want to root for Truth to win the title, but the fact is you have to build him up from his comedic 24/7 title antics first to show that he's deserving of being seen as one of the top threats on the brand first

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.