[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pipebomb.jpg (69 KB, 640x354)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Former fans of CM Punk, what was the moment that made you jump off the bandwagon?
>>
18 seconds
>>
I don't think it was so much a single point as his faggotry over time just became unbearable.
>>
>>12951814
The ufc lol and that he’s so embarrassed by it he’ll never wrestle again
>>
>>12951814
When they let him hold the title for a long ass time. Made fueds with some of the hottest and top stars. Paired him with one of the best managers AND HE STILL HAD THE NERVE TO BE A LITTLE BITCH
around that time
Fan of cm punk the wrestler
Phil Brooke's is a little bitch
>>
>>12951814
Breaking off friendship with Chris Jericho and burning bridges with every corporation outside WWE that offered the red carpet for him.
>>
>>12951814
His rage tweet against the Miz
I don't even like Miz but that was just uncalled for, and proved that he has a ton of anger and bitterness in him
>>
>>12951814
Betraying Cabana and how he cut ties with almost everyone. Loyalty is one of the values I appreciate the most in people and Punk obviously has none
>>
>>12952002

The funniest thing about that tweet is he is a hypocrite

https://youtu.be/W0Nl_a7bY7o
>>
>>12951814
When he refused to get his ass kick by Jason David Frank.
>>
>>12951814
a decade of arrogance and failure, no singular moment but UFC was probably the worst, or crawling back to WWE to talk about WWE instead of wrestle
>>
>>12951838
This

I would admittedly mark out if he popped up in a rumble still. His entitled faggotry combined with his "anti-wwe" push all while never showing up in NJPW, AEW, or ROH just started souring me even more. I am in a weird spot where I still like him for what he was yet see him as a cuck loser now. AJ return would almost be more hype for me at this point and that's saying something
>>
>>12951814
When he didn't do the AEW show in Chicago and went crawling back to WWE just to do a fucking talk show.

That was my moment off the wagon.
That's also the moment he lost any fan he had left.
>>
>>12952275
>When he didn't do the AEW show in Chicago and went crawling back to WWE just to do a fucking talk show.
In my opinion him doing Backstage killed way more people's interest in his potential return to the ring than the UFC losses did
>>
>>12951838
SPBP. It was a long journey of burning every bridge and embarrassing himself in every public appearance.
>>
>>12951814
Probably when I saw this, and hearing more stories of him burning bridges with nearly all of his friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyPvD9C8TQQ
>>
"I change the culture" finally made me realize he never actually gave a shit about making a statement on anything, he just enjoyed being a contrarian faggot for the sake of playing bad guy irl.
>>
File: 1597786058306.webm (491 KB, 854x720)
491 KB
491 KB WEBM
>>12951814
>>
>>12951857
This too

I rolled my eyes to the back of my fucking skull when he complained about getting an offer from AEW through text instead of a hand written letter on a golden ticket. Like fuck you dude.
>>
>>12951814
this moment unironically made me fucking cringe. the moment he started becoming a bigger self mark made me dislike him more
>>
>>12951814
His ROH stuff was based in terms of character work. Solid 9/10 career when all is said and done. HOWEVER, CM Punk will never, and I mean EVER be a 10/10. Fans like to hate on Hogan or Cena when in reality CM Punk is on their level if not lower due to his attitude. Burning bridges with Jericho was uncalled for and after all he went through, stabbing Colt Babana in the back was a chicken shit movie. That will now be Punk's legacy, a complete chicken shit who didn't get his way and cried home. Not only this, but he willingly got his ass pounded and made wrestlers look awful. Meanwhile, we have Dolph Ziggler, Christian, and Shelton Benjamin putting on quality matches night after night. Do they complain about the main event? No? Because they are fucking professional wrestlers. Punk had personality but so does Cena. Hell, he can't even lace AJ Styles or Daniel "The second coming of Owen Hart" Bryan's boots.
>>
>>12951814
was never a fan so cant comment
>>
when he sued his only friend colt cabana
>>
>>12952916
lmao the GALLOP
>>
>>12951814
When he cashed in on Jeff Hardy
>>
>>12953704
Colt sued him
>>
>>12953716
That was one of his few based moments.
Fuck his whole feud with Hardy was.
>>
>>12951814
When he went from insufferable dude sometimes to insufferable faggot 24/7
>>
>>12953038
It literally killed WWE
>>
>>12951814
Honestly UFC, I genuinely thought it was a work until I realised Phil was actualy retarded enough to believe he had a shot.
>>
File: raughing.png (275 KB, 500x357)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
Watching that UFC jabroni tickle him live did it for me.
>>
When he said that people who disagree with trannies should light themselves on fire
>>
>>12951814
The minute he announced he was going into UFC. Complaining about the constant injuries while professional wrestling and then deciding to go into the sport where the average fighter has an extremely limited shelf life showed me that Punk didn't give a shit about his own words
>>
His 2nd UFC fight. The first one could be written off as Mikey Gall having a bright future... but the 2nd one he looked fucking horrible. Like... laughably bad.

I could no longer take him serious afterwards... and then he returned to WWE Backstage or whatever the show is and I knew he was too far gone.
>>
>>12951814
when he exposed himself as a pudding bellied liar and exaggerated half the shit he said on jewbana's podcast. he never had "FULL BLOWN MRSA", the doctor's assistant said it MIGHT be MRSA, but Punk didn't want to pay for the test. he has no credibility and he also has never won a fight that he wasn't booked to win KWAB
also hes afraid to go out in public KWAB KWAB KWAB
>>
>>12951857
>>12951814
a major red flag to him being an absolute bitch is how he admittedly shoot never spoke to his mother again, his own mother, for whatever reason(on his own doct), he seriosly has some issues, even for a wrestler
>>
File: 1523050575653.gif (191 KB, 300x225)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>>12951814
You just posted it
>>
>>12954150
Moms can be complete shit and don't deserve the time of day, a realization I'm only realizing now that I have stability in my own life
>>
he became the definition of uncool
>>
>>12954178
>Moms can be complete shit and don't deserve the time of day, a realization I'm only realizing now that I have stability in my own life
>>
File: 1474152362882.jpg (2.22 MB, 1692x4500)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>12951814
>>
>>12954338
Do you think negligent or abusive moms don't exist?

I was the eldest child in an all female single parent household. I'm sure you can do the math here.
Puberty hits and you're on your own. Doesnt help that we were poverty stricken.

To make it lighter and wrestling related, I missed out on the entire AE because wrestling wasnt allowed, not because of any violence but because no one else wanted to see it.
>>
>>12951814
I'm with him forever
>>
>>12954434
>Do you think negligent or abusive moms don't exist?
>I was the eldest child in an all female single parent household. I'm sure you can do the math here.
>Puberty hits and you're on your own. Doesnt help that we were poverty stricken.
>To make it lighter and wrestling related, I missed out on the entire AE because wrestling wasnt allowed, not because of any violence but because no one else wanted to see it.
>>
>>12954454
No you aren't AJ.
>>
>>12954474
Got it, never mind.
>>
File: phil seething.jpg (193 KB, 600x400)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>12954454
>I'm with him forever
>>
>>12952002
Cum Spunk was feuding with Jizz??
QRD on this?
>>
When he appeared on that FS1 show and "changed the culture"
>>
>>12954554
>CM Punk says something on WWE backtage
>On a later episode, Miz lightly ribs him
>CM Punk releases a vitriolic tweet in response
I wish I had it saved, but Punk's response was wildly disproportionate to Miz's comment.
>>
I was still pretty young when Punk debuted in WWE ECW and became a mark for him pretty quick. But I stopped watching wrestling around 2008, 2009. Many years later, I saw a clip of him coming out to Living Color, looking like a geek, and acting really self-important. It was all a turn-off, especially for an edgy mark like me.
>>
>>12951814
When he didn’t jump to early AEW and chose to fail at acting instead.
>>
>>12952916
imagine being his training coach and witnessing this
>>
got his ass kicked in ufc. liberal politics that of the soys.
>>
>>12951814
Early on during the summer of Punk it became obvious that the only way he could deliver a promo was by burying the whole company and the idea of kayfabe. The first time he did it was cool. By the third time it was really clear that the only thing he could do was "WRESTLING'S FAAAAAAKE!"

A promo is supposed to build hype for a match. Punk was incapable of doing anything besides people.
>>
>>12951814
I never really jumped off the Punk train, I think he was great in 2011 and 2012. I wouldn't say I'm hyped for a CM Punk return now though. I think too much time has passed. It wouldn't be the same anymore.
>>
>>12954434
You're proving his point, there's nothing wrong with your mother.
>>
>>12952054
Pretty much this. That would have been so much easier to play off and recover from. His second UFC match burried him in real life until his dying day.
>>
File: bestintheworld.gif (3.98 MB, 382x215)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB GIF
>>12951814
This fucking sealed it for me.
>>
>>12958005
Kek
>>
>>12956222
Stephanie literally made fun of Punk's UFC loss live on Raw yet he never told her to go suck a dick like he did to Miz
I think he just irrationally hates Miz. I mean I know Miz can be annoying and isn't a great wrestler, but that in itself doesn't make him that awful of a person to warrant what Punk tweeted to him
>>
>>12952044
A leftist is a hypocrite? No fucking way
>>
>>12951838
This, it's like my opinion of him has dropped 0.01% every day for years on end at this point
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (152 KB, 1000x600)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>12951814
This
>>
>>12956222
Go suck a Saudi dick for blood money
>>
>>12953042
go back
>>
>>12958005
Did he try to fucking DDT time?
>>
>>12951814
When the leftist ahit tookbover his brain. It's no coincidence that he started parroting it after getting rich and then getting humiliated twice in ufc. Now hes just a bitter has been alienating all his friends and fans. He will return to wrestling but later than is sensible. Wrestlings all he has left.
>>
>>12951814
When he moved into a 1 million dollar cucking shack deep in the jungles of chicago just to satisfy AJ's desires
>>
File: Tickle.webm (2.89 MB, 576x312)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
The second UFC fight totally exposed him
Notice he got a lot of love when he lost the first fight but not so much after the second
The first fight at least was over quickly but the second showed him for the fraud he truly was
>>
>>12951814
couple years after he stopped wrestling and it was clear he was probably never coming back. i like when guys have the balls to tell management to get fucked. wwe has too much power over their talent at present. i’m happy that he’s able to do his own thing but it’s hard to be a fan of someone not doing anything in the public eye
>>
File: WeakPhil.webm (2.75 MB, 1280x720)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>12951814
this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.