[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tony-atlas-424.jpg (201 KB, 800x500)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
The Undertaker caused a bit of attention when he commented on how this generation of pro wrestlers are not as tough as the past. Tony Atlas has to agree.

While speaking to Boston Wrestling MWF, Tony Atlas commented on The Undertaker’s statements. According to Atlas, he’s a senior citizen who could even beat up half of the current WWE roster.

>“I’m a senior citizen and I believe I could whoop half of those guys. They are all wimps and they cry about everything.”

He really singled out Seth Rollins as someone who he could easily take in a fight. It seems that all that CrossFit work doesn’t impress Tony Atlas.

>“No [he’s not surprised by The Undertaker’s comments] because it is true. Taker loves the business and he watched the business die with a bunch of guys that — Okay, Serena Williams, Serena Williams is bigger and stronger-looking than 90% of pro wrestlers. She’s a tennis player for God’s sake. She’s got more muscles than Seth Rollins! Now, how can a tennis player be more muscular than a pro wrestler?”

Some people disagree with what The Undertaker said and others didn’t appreciate how The Undertaker said that Superstars today are playing video games instead of hiding knives and guns. It is a different generation and things will always change in time, but Tony Atlas doesn’t seem impressed by the current crop of talent.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/02/10/tony-atlas-says-he-could-beat-up-half-the-current-wwe-roster/
>>
>>12951727
BASED
>>
>>12951727
Half? Try 90% of those geeks
>>
Wrestling isn't real, dumbass bulbasaur
>>
>>12951727
Would probably impregnate 90% of the womens locker room also
>>
>>12951727
based Tony
>>
>>12951727
I believe it. Based Tony outed the bellas as scat fiends
>>
More like he would let 90% of the roster step on his face and shit on his chest
>>
Based step-on-me Negro
>>
>>12951727
Jay Z looking real jacked
>>
>>12951727
He isn't wrong and I can't find any defense for the idea that wrestling is in a better place now than it was when the guys were tougher.

Everything is at record lows. Pre-lockdown Raw and Smackdown were both being shot in front of half empty buildings. Even PPV shows weren't filling the bottom bowl of basketball arenas. AEW was drawing shit crowds outside of their home areas. ROH was basically the same amount of people coming to shows pre and post Covid. Impact was filling crowds by giving away tickets. Its pretty clear that people actually don't want to pay to see geeks. If this was the peak of the Attitude Era and someone said "this is working and is objectively superior to whatever else we did before" then the claim would have some meat on the bone. We are instead at the absolute bottom of a death spiral where record lows are being set and broken as weeks go by.
>>
>>12951727
imagine Bliss stepping on him with her cute boots
>>
>>12951727
He is not wrong.
>>
I can't fucking wait for Big E and Strowman to get worked by his comments and threaten to fight him. All Atlas has to do is call Big E an embarrassment to the black community and call Strowman a fag and they'll break
>>
>>12953151
also, unironically hope other legends shit jump on this to work current wrestlers into a blubbering seethe
>>
>>12951727
I honestly hope someone puts these cocky boomers like him & Undercarder in their place.
>>
cringe, big E and big strongman coul d HEEM him in a second
>>
>>12951727
Basado and truthpilled
>>
>>12953177
>Big TrannE
>Braun Estrogenman
>Heeming anyone
LMAO
>>
>>12952835
I’d rather think about Lexi stepping on me but otherwise HOLY FUCKING BASED
>>
>>12951727
i believe he could crush Gargano and Balor
>>
>>12951727

Tony just wants Becky to stomp on his face

https://vimeo.com/17535223

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.