[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fourhorsemen.jpg (196 KB, 1400x1400)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Arn Anderson discussed Ryback on his ARN podcast.

According to Anderson, his experience with Ryback hasn’t been disappointing. However, he never understood why the company stopped pushing Ryback, that too during a time when he was doing well.

“I always – I have an opinion about people, the way they treat me…I always had no issues and a great working relationship with Ryback. There were a lot of things I would pull him aside and explain to him in advance. My feelings on what they were gonna do with him.”

“Now let me say this – there was a point when the ‘Feed Me More’ stuff started right away and they first started pushing him – he got over pretty good. He was pretty hot at one time, and again here’s that line, they cut his water off and I don’t know why.”

Arn Anderson believes Ryback had a spat with the wrong people

Anderson believes Ryback was doing well, to where he was earning revenue for the company through merch sells. Ryback impressed the WWE Universe with his work, and so was Vince McMahon. There wasn’t a proper reason why the company stopped pushing him.

“It was so sudden and it was such a turn. It just makes you wonder if there was a conversation somewhere that I wasn’t privy to. Somewhere he picked up some heat with the wrong guy; that’s the only thing I can figure that happened.”

Coming to Ryback’s current status, Anderson doesn’t have a clear idea on what’s going on. Even though there’s a chance he might return to the ring, there’s no clear sign by the company or the pro-wrestler.

“You know, I’m sorry to hear that because I like both guys. But if he’s getting himself back ready for another run, we’ll see how that goes.”

https://www.essentiallysports.com/wwe-news-they-cut-his-water-off-arn-anderson-explains-why-ryback-failed-in-wwe/
>>
>>12951630
Let me guess. Ryback looked at Triple H the wrong way.
>>
>>12951630
So sad for Ryback. Another brilliant talent sabotaged due to backstage politics. Hopefully he can bounce back when he debuts in AEW.
>>
>>12951693
hi Ryan
>>
>>12951630
I’ll never understand these ryback threads. You barely draw 5 responses nobody gives a shit lol
>>
>>12951681
Paul Heyman
>>
>>12951745
Even if it's only 5 people it's 5 people who truly appreciate Ryback and the work he's done for the business.
>>
>>12951769
Dude was worse than Warrior in the ring and was worse promo than Kalisto. His merch sales are a myth.
>>
Cena got butt hurt Ryback was selling more merch than he, sloppy shop is the one place that punishes success if you get it too quickly
>>
>>12951630
Arn only every had a job because Ric needed someone to carry the beer cooler.
>>
>>12951795
Nah you are
>>
>>12951751
Really? Paul Heyman has that much pull?
>>
>>12951820
>Revisionist history
kek is that what you people do when someone says something you disagree with?

Fucking fragile ass motherfuckers around here.
>>
>>12951630
Ryback deserved better

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.