[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1593086063893.jpg (38 KB, 800x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
So is he pretty much done? How can anyone take him seriously now? Any argument he makes can be countered by "At least they're not cucks" or "Not enough cuckold for ya?"

I mean the only people who listen to him now are die hards right?
>>
No he's not done. He has plenty of listeners and makes good money on merchandise. He's uncancelable.
>>
>>12949725
I used to watch videos of him burying people on YouTube. When you find out that's all he does his content gets kinda stale.
>>
>>12949725
He makes more money than ever so nope. Keep making threads about him though.
>>
the more you talk about him the stronger he becomes
>>
>>12949725
he still is the most listened to person in the business. cope and seethe etc
>>
>>12949725
what are you talking about, he draws dimes just by talking shit about things
>>
>>12949725
I imagine there are plenty in the cuck community who takes his word as gospel and probably supports him just because he's a cuck.

I mean if Great O-Khan wasn't a fellow loliCHAD I'd have no reason to care about anything he did in the ring. I imagine the same kind of sentiment is true here for Cornette.
>>
lel i see ya
>>
He has highest viewed wrestling podcasts

He’s going nowhere lmao, trannies kys
>>
>>12949725
I used to listen occasionally, but after the cuck thing I haven't listened to a single second of him.
>>
>>12949725
>How can I take someone seriously if they like/do something I dislike?
You think like a female brother. His points are still correct even if he's a faggot.
>>
>>12949725
I am now convinced every Cornette thread is a redditor wanting to see more mean words about the man but those words will get them kicked off reddit.
>>
>>12951029
>say*
fml
>>
>>12949725
I disagree with Jim Cornette political. He and I may even disagree on some matters of pro-wrestling.
I haven't really listened to any of his newer stuff since mid 2017.
Brian 'I'm a Militant Jew' Last is insufferable though.
>>
I like listening to his stories from the old days, but have no interest in him hearing him talk about the current product because I don't watch it and know nothing about it.
>>
I only started listening to him after Russo said that we should all check out what he said about Orange Cassidy, then I listened to him from about February until Summerslam last year at which point I stopped listening to him for awhile but I’ve started again recently not the full 3 hour drive thru just the you tube clips the same way I treat wwe except for ppv’s. The reason I stopped was because he buried bray wyatt which he had been doing for awhile but I finally got sick of it and needed a break.
>>
File: 5622.png (43 KB, 918x551)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
OH NONONONONONO
>>
>>12951474
I recommend more of his pre 2016 stuff t b h.
>>
>>12951474
https://youtu.be/nn9GG2XkvAQ
>>
>>12949725
I don’t think so. Normal people (especially those who have had sex) don’t really care what he gets up to with his wife. That’s his business. I only care about his wrestling opinion. I’m not gay so don’t care about his sex life.
>>
>>12949735
This. End of discussion
>>
>>12951082
This. I listen to clips of his older episodes if it talks about the industry and the stories around him but I really cannot care about his opinion about current wrestling.
>>
>>12949725
This is what heat is trannies.
>>
>>12949725
Based Cornette working the redditors and getting heat. Classic Corny.
>>
>>12949725
That was like a year ago the cuck thing came out and who actually cares
>>
Cornette has no clue what he's talking about and only gets a pass because he worked for actual wrestling companies before. If people were saying the same shit he does, and they never worked in the industry, no one would ever listen to them.
>>
>>12952627
To draw anon. Hating Cornette is how these kids get over on /asp/ these days. They don't even hate him for good reasons. Like his anti 2a bs.
>>
>>12949725
There is literally nothing wrong with having an interesting sex life. The man knows wrestling better than anyone else in or out of the business on the planet earth. If he wants to eat his wife’s ass while she’s riding an alpha male’s 10 inch cock while his clitty is caged and neglected I don’t see how that changes anything about his mind for the business. Anyone who focuses on his sex life is just an obsessed virgin.
>>
If he tried denying it or actually had a meltdown over people finding out it definitely would've been over but he himself told everybody him and his wife were swingers and even laughs over the jokes people make. Dude is always going to have his fans and anyone who finds out is just gonna go "eugh that's weird but whatever I guess he's pretty funny"
>>
>>12952673
He's an eloquent speaker, if he was in the business today he would be the best promo guy easily.
>>
>>12952759
That explains how he talks those poor men into such a disgraceful act.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.