[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: channels4_banner.jpg (86 KB, 2276x377)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>SO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE BROTHER WHO CAN DO THE J-O-B TO THE H-A-W-K ANY NIGHT ANY DAY HA-HA SHOVE THAT NAME IN THE COMMENTS JACK!
>>
I hate that intro
>>
>>12947317
>what is the obsession of TNA back then featuring midgets every week
>if i want to watch midgets wrestling, i'd watch AEW
>>
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvg93w
>>
>>12947317
Stop trying to force your shitty videos here you unfunny homo
>>
>>12947348
No
>>
>>12947357
>OI MUM JEFF JARRUTS DOIN THE FUNNY GITAR SMASH ON THE TELLY
>>
>>12947317
His video can be informative but holy fuck, he is a definition of trying to be funny and failing miserably.
>>
>>12947394
You mean he should have his own late night talk show?
>>
File: 1609382029948.jpg (58 KB, 346x482)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>12947317
I think the bad Hogan impersonation with the shitty music playing in the background is kind of funny...
>>
>>12947408
Drop the bad running jokes and just rant about obscure TNA shit and I would listen to it.
>>
>>12947464
Would a wrestling-based late night show work if it was about wrestling in general, or have wrestlers on the show?
>>
Based markyd
>>
>>12947464
I agree with this anon, markyd is super comfy when he only does the dumb wordplay shit in the intro.

That’s why his RKK series is much better than his other series.
>>
>>12947394
>>12947423
>>12947464
Not a shill, but he seems to be getting much better at not being such a faggot in the last few months. Also, he does his research, and if he dials back his autism as far as the "Ring of the Hawk" thing goes, it's definitely a legit series looking at lesser known matches of well known wrestlers.
>>
>>12947317
I've been watching his Ring Ka King series, and I think it's alright. Don't get his hate boner for Chavo, though.
>>
>>12947317
MarkyD's channel is one of the based ones out there since the rest of the cringe Bongs always cover WWMEME
>>
His description of Barood from Ring Ka King is top notch. And the little guy is the quintessential definition of what you want in a jobber. Looks like he shouldn’t be there, has a never say die attitude, and you start rooting for him even though he has no chance.
>>
His latest video covering Ring Ka King with the added interviews is a masterpiece.
>>
>>12947711
Cos Chavo sucked in TNA. But also they didn't have a lot of tag teams around that time. Best part about Chavo there was when Roode and Aries called them caterers and asked for quesadillas kek
>>
>>12947711
Chavo sucks. Get over it.
>>
A reddit screencap thread died for this
>>
>>12947502
Nobody would watch
>>
>>12947502
If they can dig up Morton Downy jr to host it and have Dr D as a guest then it’d be Dimes
https://youtu.be/jHTnJJNXg9I
>>
>>12947317
He tries to to be smarkish but at times comes off super smarkish
>>
>check it out
>its another bong talking about wrestling
>close the window
>>
>>12947317
About to watch his Scott Steiner video
>>
>>12947423
you are easily amused
>>
>>12950840
>tries to be overly antismark "fuck flippy shit!!! fucking vanilla midgets!!!!" yet is a loser bong beanpole

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.