[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>12946261
>>
>>12946261
>believing anything Jericho says
>>
>>12946267
Fucking cope paul
>>
>sign hot young star
>job him out to Viscera
>job him out to Godfather

Reassuring to know that even at its zenith WWE still had all of the problems it does today.
>>
>>12946283
It was more retarded back then since a fair amount of the audience watched WCW, meaning you only had to build up Jericho so much. But as time has gone on, their audience wasn't going to be familiar with indie signee #234.
>>
>>12946330
It's the biggest case of sabotage in the history of wrestling.
>>
WWE always does this, they job you semi randomly to check your ego and how you react.
>>
>>12946283
lmao true
>>
>>12946423
Which is retarded
>>
I figured it out. Weed is legal in Florida. Jericho has been getting fucking stoned for a while now. I listen to his new ddp podcast, listen to him pronounce Relentless as "Relentess". I literally talk like that while stoned. You skip letters because your tongue is so relaxed. Jericho is constantly stoned now apparently and the munchies making him fatal fuck. His stoner ideas like his buddy Kevin Smith fucking suck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.