[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mark-henry-1280x720-1.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>"I had a good run, but not as good of a run as John had. . ."
>"If I have one regret in my career, I was world heavyweight champion. . . ECW champion. . ."
>Cena hands him the WWE title
>"THAT'S THE ONE THING HE'S NEVER WON MAGGLE"

Did you marks really get worked by this? Everybody says they got worked by this but they weren't subtle at all.
>>
>>12946009
>once it started to swerve it was pretty obvious it was a swerve
>>
>>12946009
I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK
>>
>>12946037
>once my mom farted out DeMarcus' black bull semen out of her poopy anus and onto my face it was pretty obvious I was a raging homo that makes awful fucking posts
shut up BITCH nobody cares you BITCH
>>
>>12946057
cringe
>>
>>12946009
You're just like those annoying underage faggots who lie and say they watched Bash at the Beach 1996 live and immediately knew Hogan was turning heel when Bobby Heenan said "whose side is he on"
>>
>>12946009
It may seem like that, especially when you can analyse each word when it's written down but simply reading what he said doesn't put into context how Henry was being presented prior to this.

>>12946113
Exactly, it made sense in the context of how Heenan always spoke of Hogan.
>>
>>12946009
what's the matter? you got worked and don't like smark piece of shit? fuck you
>>
Nobody saw it coming, especially you, because at that point he was too low on the card to be in the main event for the WWE title.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.