[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img.jpg (90 KB, 546x709)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Why did Hall refuse to do the job so badly?
>>
>>12945990
So the guy he killed had already killed someone else for fucking his wife and Hall still fucked her anyway and killed the guy. That's a based from me.
>>
multiple people shot and killed over this broad.

that must have been some nice pussy.
>>
>>12945990
nice find. scott just got more based for not only cucking some poor sap but then sending him to the big sleep.
>>
>>12945990
>Referring to blatant self defense as a "slaying"
God the news has always been shit
>>
>>12946061
morelike her husband was a deranged lunatic and hall did society a favor before that guy would get a chance to kill like 20 more people in a jealous rage
>>
>>12946085
slaying is just another term for the taking of a life of another. doesn't imply guilt at all. please attend an english 101 class.
>>
>>12946103
Slaying implies murder, self defense isn't murder
>>
>>12946111
>Slaying implies murder
wrong.
>>
Is this bitch fucking Helen of Troy?
>>
>>12946111
No, slaying is the correct term for a person who’s life was ended by violence and the person who is charged with the crime hasn’t been found guilty. This is journalistically correct and you’re a retard who sees what he wants to see.
>>
>>12946120
Yes, every definition I've seen online couldn't be broad enough to include self defense
>>12946141
M8 you don't have to wait for a verdict to call it what it is, if someone threatens to kill you and your mistress and the next day they approach you with a gun then it's self defense.
>>
>>12946149
Maybe something is getting lost in translation friend, so, not a retard, just a cultural thing. This is actual unbiased journalism. It’s just an accurate reporting. A man was Slain (fact). Another man was charged with a crime from this event (fact). The paper even mentions the man had previously killed another man in similar circumstances, which is probably the reason they used the phrase Slaying in the first place. The editor isn’t going to let them use Fatally shot to describe two different instances in the same article. There’s only so many ways to describe that situation and still word it correct in a legal sense. It’s not the Papers job to rule it self defense, though they certainly lean in that direction anyway.
>>
The worst thing about this story is it took place in an era where we couldnt look the girl up on instagram, because she must have been smoking hot.
>>
i'm not sure who's retarded or not in this thread so i'll just say this:
Slaying is a violent killing. Murder is a whole 'nother thing, at least here in the first world.
>>
>>12946224
Yes. Slaying is killing with violence. The person who ate shit is the slain, the person who did it isn’t necessarily a Murderer. You can end someone’s life by violence and still not be a Murderer, if it’s ruled self defense or even voluntary manslaughter, and someone decides to call you a murderer in print, Dimes will soon be deposited in your bank account
>>
Is it normal for US media to just give out the addresses and names of victims and alleged perpetrators in ongoing cases? That'd be some carny shit.
>>
>37 year old with 19 year old wife
>>
File: shf.png (995 KB, 954x657)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
Based from the man who looks like Elvis
>>
>>12946276
But slay also suggests killing wantonly, or in great numbers. Anyway better luck next time
>>
>>12945990
IT'S BOSS TIME
>>
File: 4523466.jpg (183 KB, 600x600)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>12945990
>killing each other over a girl
>>
>>12946702
God I wish I get to fuck prime pussy like this
>>
>>12946061
>nice pussy

19 yo stripper pussy. Think of the daddy issues

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.