[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: JUST orton.jpg (16 KB, 272x352)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>got a dishonorable discharge from the US Marines because he ran home like a little bitch
>only got anywhere in the wrestling business because of his father's and grandfather's connections
>became the youngest world champion in history only because Lesnar ditched WWE and Vince wanted to get back at Brock
>still carries a huge scar that Lesnar gave him at the end of their Summerslam match
>buried Kofi Kingston for 10 years because he got flustered and couldn't improvise in the ring
>got Mr. Kennedy fired for one slightly botched backdrop
>buried Manu because "he had a bad attitude backstage"
>trashed a hotel room in Europe to the tune of $50,000 in damages
>got herpes from a Finnish ringrat during another European tour
>bullied the women he had a crush on like Rochelle Loewen and Maria Kanellis
>covered all of Rochelle's belongings with self-tanning lotion and baby oil because she asked if he was from Canada
>lit fireworks and threw them inside Maria's car while she was leaving the arena one night
>called Kelly Kelly a huge slut on live radio and listed all the wrestlers she had fucked
>forced new writers to shake his hand after he had touched his cock by threatening to tell the McMahons that they are disrespecting him if they don't do it
>has never had a 4 or 5 star match
>got busted for steroids
>is a drug addict and overdosed in 2006
>got 3 Wellness Policy violations but didn't get fired because he was protected by HHH
>injured his shoulder while taking out the trash
>has anger issues and had to attend anger management classes
>was on Accutane in his teens so he can't see anything in the dark
>had a pet python as a kid because nobody wanted to be his friend
>racist as evidenced by his frequent use of the n-word
>conservative and a Trump supporter which is ironic because he
>is married to a latina
>has 3 mutt step-kids that he is raising
>>
based. Refreshing to see an anti-Orton thread for once.
>>
>>12945594
He sounds like a based autist
>>
ya fume?
>>
>>12945594
WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT
OH MY GOD
RKO TO OP OUT OF NOWHERE!
>>
>>12945594
>Smokes and will probably get lung cancer someday
>>
>>12945594
>called Kelly Kelly a huge slut on live radio and listed all the wrestlers she had fucked
what's bad about this? sounds based
>>
>>12945594
>is a drug addict and overdosed in 2006
It was a suicide attempt . Which is even funnier
>>
>>12945594
>buried Kofi Kingston for 10 years because he got flustered and couldn't improvise in the ring
What's bad about this?
>>
>>12945680
>KWABing your own life
KWAB
>>
>>12945696
based Randall doing us a favor and delaying the inevitable Kofimania bs
>>
>>12945680
Kek

Apex predator can't even kill himself
>>
>>12945594
Randy was Always Based.
>Realized that he didn’t want to die for Israel and left the military like any redpilled man would
>Can’t help being a 3rd generation superstar. Has top heel genetics
>Sacrificed his good looks to help keep Brock looking dangerous and rib the boys. Worked Jericho so hard he almost got beat up
>Buried 3 shitters that have drawn 0 dimes
>Doesn’t use condoms like a Chad. Is nutting in that pussy even if he may have to deal with an outbreak every 3 years or so. Just tells sluts he cut his dick shaving and proceeds to throat them.
>Ribs a bunch of Roasties and tries to make them feel like part of the team. 20 years ago this was promoting a healthy locker room. In Soi Boi revisionist history it’s basically rape
>generous enough to let underlings touch a Superstars cock residue to help inspire them
>Doesn’t care about stars, isn’t a smark
>smart enough to shoot some gas in his Ass to make sure he has the Superstar look. Probably snitched on by a jealous manlet like CM Phil
>Knows how to party. Dies and won’t let death go over.
>Can never be fired because he’s an Actual Superstar. Wellness policy violations are just an excuse to get rid of shitters and make it seem like their fault.
>isn’t afraid to get his own hands dirty around his house.
>Understands the rage that fuels him can also hurt people in his life. Tries his best to keep it under wraps for their sake.
>like 100% of human beings, sees better during the day than at night. Was offered experimental shine job to see in darkness, refused to part with any cartons of Kools the ripperdoc tried charging him
>Had a pet snake to study his ways for years and learn the art of being cold blooded. Apex predators don’t have friends.
>understands Blacks are subhumans that need to be put in their place when they play vidya. Speaks to them in a language they respect
>Votes in his own self interest
>Attracted to sexy brown sluts but won’t commit to race mixing.
>>
>>12945915
BASED
>>
>>12945915
ding-dong diddly
>>
>lost a shoot fight to a garbagebag

>>12945696
lel have you ever seen Ortonnetty attempt to improvise? Dude is a clueless shitter
>>
>>12945915
Dangerously Based
>>
>>12945915
>"roasties" and jobs to filter

Incel hands typed this trash
>>
>>12945915
you also forgot
>got away with saying bam nigga on a random twitch stream
>>
>>12945594
> BOOM nigga
>>
>>12946256
I’m literally in bed with my wife, who I gave herpes to, and told her I cut my dick shaving. Nice projection though. I recommend hitting the weights and getting a clue.
>>
>>12946360
Yes this is definitely the sort of headcanon an incel would think makes him look like a cool real man

>hitting the weights and getting a clue

t. words of a bottom bitch
>>
>>12946402
And yet, here I am, typing this in bed, laying next to my still attractive wife, who I absolutely gave herpes to. Herpes that I caught because I like to go raw in sluts, like any sensible person. Not exactly real cool..more like a cautionary tale if anything. And like clockwork
>gay fanfiction
>>
>>12946360
>>12946418
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>12946431
You want a picture of my herpes blisters? You’ll have to wait, they only come around every few years. You want a picture of my wife? Enjoy this POV photo of my leg draped over her in low light conditions. You want anything more than that, Cashapp me 199.2 US dollars and I’ll gape this slut until the sun rises and stream it for you. I don’t get in the ring without guaranteed money though.
>>
>>12946222
But he buried Kofi and probably contributed to keeping him in the midcard for 10 years which was a good thing.
>>
>>12945594
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM COMBAT! YOUR LIFE ISN'T WORTH MORE THAN ISRAEL'S TERRITORIAL AMBITIONS
>>
>>12945594
nothing wrong about disrespecting the marine's
>>
>>12945594
good he got one of those nepotism faggot Samoans fired
>>
>>12946520
lol, what a worked homo
>>
>>12946580
Ths sos mucht shis
>>
>>12945628
>can i bum a smoke?
>>
File: be4.png (5 KB, 500x590)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>12946256
>>"roasties" and jobs to filter
>Incel hands typed this trash
>>
>>12946360
you don't have a wife
>>
>>12946730
I have your wife every night
>>
>>12945594
>because of his father
It was because of Cornette in OVW. He saw talent in him. No one gave a shit about Bob Orton
>>
>>12945915
Thats a BASED from me sir
>>
>>12945915
Based
>>
>>12947863
nah you don't
>>
>>12945594
>injured his shoulder while taking out the trash
This one will never not be funny.
Also when he fucked it doing his RKO prep/taunt thing.

Both felt like karma of some kind
>>
>>12945594
>THTUPID THTUPID THTUPID
>>
>>12947910
How do you think he got fast-tracked into OVW and made 4x the money that the other wrestlers there made? He asked his father if he could get him into wrestling and his father pulled some favors.
>>
File: 1527655126207.png (50 KB, 777x586)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>12945594
>>had a pet python as a kid because nobody wanted to be his friend

based af
>>
>>12945915
>>smart enough to shoot some gas in his Ass to make sure he has the Superstar look. Probably snitched on by a jealous manlet like CM Phil

what do you mean?
>>
>>12945617
Based FootCHAD
>>
>>12947976
Are you retarded? Look how many generational wrestlers were part of OVW... ALL of them turned out to be jobbers with exception of Orton and Cody (who was actually a jobber in WWE)
>>
>>12945594
>leaving the marines
based, fuck the military
>>
>>12945594
a
>>
>>12948172
The only difference between Orton and the others is that WWE decided in the early 2000s he was gonna be a star and that's that.

Dude owes his entire career to a sunken cost fallacy.
>>
>>12947976
>He asked his father if he could get him into wrestling and his father pulled some favors.
Yea and then he became great at it, surpassing his families extensive history. Dont be mad you come from poor genetic stock and have no innate talent
>>
>>12948240
>he became great at it

kek what a mark
>>
>>12948245
>reddit spacing
KWAB
>>
>>12948278
>retard posting
>>
>>12945594
Big Dimes Randall living rent free in OP's aspergers brain
>>
>>12948296
only +18 can post here
>>
>>12945594
>>got herpes
Herpes is permanent, retard.
>>
>>12948305
Yeah I am over 18. That's why I'm not a filthy zoomer mark for Orton
>>
>>12948354
he's still living in your head rent free though
>>
>>12948477
>thread is literally about him
>hurr he's living in your head rent-free
>>
>>12945594
rent free
>>
Randy has the chad looks but seemed like a complete sperg.
He's mellowed out now, but it's hilarious how WWE put up with all his shit. Like, mid-90's Shawn at least was entertaining for most of his exploits.
>>
>>12948592
well you just proved my point
>>
>>12945594
cringe i not reading all that
>>
>>12945594
He seems like a cool guy, OP. Would love to kick back and play some COD Zombies with him while we talk about The Business.
>>
>>12945594
Like 3/4 of this is based. Try harder.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.